Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bears are in the same team with the bitstamp thefts  (Read 1638 times)
ivyleague1985 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:45:02 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 04:11:55 PM by ivyleague1985

I think it is the same bunch of people that play the roles of both bears and thefts. They sold the stolen coins to drag the prices down and then used their ambushed short position to further maximize their profits. The 30K coins sold at $300 might contain the stolen coins (mix 12K extra to cover the trace or the stolen amount is larger than our expectation of 18K).
Eddie Brock

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:00:21 PM

You're so butthurt that you're not even making sense.
ivyleague1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:02:26 PM

You are so red neck that you don't have the reading power to understand.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:03:41 PM

I think it is the same bunch of people that play the roles of both bears and thefts. They sold the stolen coins to drag the prices down and then used their ambushed short position to further maximize their profits. The 3K coins sold at $300 might be the stolen coins.

All your coin are belong to us Cool
uhoh

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:04:48 PM

Some coherence would be nice.

The 'supposedly' stolen coins at 1L2JsXHPMYuAa9ugvHGLwkdstCPUDemNCf have not been sold, they haven't even moved.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:05:44 PM

I think it is the same bunch of people that play the roles of both bears and thefts. They sold the stolen coins to drag the prices down and then used their ambushed short position to further maximize their profits. The 3K coins sold at $300 might be the stolen coins.

I'm bearish and I didn't steal anyone's coins. There was 30k sold at $300. Not 3k. The "theft" is of 18k. So no it really doesn't add up.

Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:06:10 PM

But of course  
1) Hack the exchange
2) use the same exchange to sell your coins
3) verify your identity and use a known bank account to withdraw the money from the exchange you have just robbed
4) assume nothing will happen and bitstamp will deliver your millions you have just stolen from them without even verifying anything
ivyleague1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:06:36 PM

The 'supposedly' stolen coins at 1L2JsXHPMYuAa9ugvHGLwkdstCPUDemNCf have not been sold, they haven't even moved.

We dunno if that address indeed contains the stolen coins or not. I believe the thefts are nether stupid nor slow hands. They must have sold it already.
uhoh

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:08:04 PM

We dunno if they are indeed the stolen coins or not. I believe the thefts are nether stupid nor slow hands. They must have sold it already.

Exactly, so where do you suppose the coins came from? there's been no large movements from Stamp other than this 18K which, for all we know, is still under stamp's control.
ivyleague1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:08:20 PM

I'm bearish and I didn't steal anyone's coins. There was 30k sold at $300. Not 3k. The "theft" is of 18k. So no it really doesn't add up.

Good finding on my typo. Thanks.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4526

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:09:52 PM

Don't worry about bears.

Treat them as a source of humor, not as something to be taken seriously.

Grin
ivyleague1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:10:07 PM

We dunno if they are indeed the stolen coins or not. I believe the thefts are nether stupid nor slow hands. They must have sold it already.

Exactly, so where do you suppose the coins came from? there's been no large movements from Stamp other than this 18K which, for all we know, is still under stamp's control.

Please read the post above starting with "But of course". Could be one explanation. Or stamp has hidden implicit addresses.
uhoh

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:11:02 PM

Please read the post above starting with "But of course".

I did.

I think you may wish to read it again, with your sarcasm sensors turned up a bit.
Wandererfromthenorth

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:12:58 PM

I'm bearish and I didn't steal anyone's coins.
According to OP and other perma-bulls, that is not possible.
ivyleague1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:15:08 PM

I did.

I think you may wish to read it again, with your sarcasm sensors turned up a bit.

I know he is hinting how unbelievable this 4 steps explanation is. But with some stamp employees' (betrayers') help, it is a piece of cake for the thefts to finish step 2-4.

But of course, the betrayer will get his fair share of profits from this whole operation.
uhoh

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:19:18 PM

I did.

I know he is hinting how unbelievable this 4 steps explanation is. But with some stamp employees' (betrayers') help, it is a piece of cake for the thefts to finish step 2-4.

But of course, the betrayer will get his fair share of profits from this whole operation.

You think that selling coins on the exchange you stole them from, and withdrawing the fiat to a bank account by wire is a likely and untraceable scenario? Close this thread now, its nonsense.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:19:28 PM

+1

this thread is made to distract from how criminal permabulls are who bought coins for under a dollar and keep telling people here to buy 'cheap coins' at these prices when the downfall of bitcoin has actually become apparent and could be single digit prices by the end of the year.

trying to tell people bears on here would be suspicious of a bitstamp hack is beyond retarded.

The criminals and scammers are the permabulls trying to sell people the story of the 'cheap coins' and how bitcoin is going to take over the world when it's clearly not.

Nice try OP
ivyleague1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:22:19 PM

+1

this thread is made to distract from how criminal permabulls are who bought coins for under a dollar and keep telling people here to buy 'cheap coins' at these prices when the downfall of bitcoin has actually become apparent and could be single digit prices by the end of the year.

Please switch to the trading post to quarrel with the permabulls. We are discussing the conspiracy theory about the stolen coins. Don't turn every post into a naive quarrel on the coin price.
ivyleague1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:23:30 PM

+1

trying to tell people bears on here would be suspicious of a bitstamp hack is beyond retarded.

The criminals and scammers are the permabulls trying to sell people the story of the 'cheap coins' and how bitcoin is going to take over the world when it's clearly not.

Nice try OP

If riding with the theft makes fortune for you, then please do it. We don't want to morally blame you, because there is no bottomline on human nature.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:27:24 PM

+1

Please switch to the trading post to quarrel with the permabulls. We are discussing the conspiracy theory about the stolen coins. Don't turn every post into a naive quarrel on the coin price.

then this topic is in the wrong section. It's not 'speculation' then.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: