Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.5 BTC Loan Request... More Details Inside...  (Read 4296 times)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:16:49 PM

Hi, I'm gkv9... I don't want to mess around and let me get straight to the point... I have some real life problems occurred currently and I need an urgent loan as my salary is still due and I can't wait for my pending bills to be paid anymore... I know the amount may sound a bit high, but that's what I need in order to payback all my bills, and so it's a 30 days long term loan... Below are the details:

Need: BTC0.5
Repayment: BTC0.65 (1% per day for 30 days = 30% interest in total) NOTE: I will repay based on the exact days, it means that if I repay before 30 days. it will be counted as mentioned before, i.e., 1% per day...
Purpose: Need to pay my bills in order to sort out my current problems that am facing.
Address: 13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9
Collateral: None... I know that there's a strict No Collateral, No loan policy... But trust me guys, I need this urgent to get out of this shitty situation I'm in just because of my company I'm working with...

I won't have any problem with partial funding, though will need this to be funded as quickly as possible...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

I'm not saying that this is the case however sob stories generally are a sign of a scam.

I might check with your signature campaign operator to see if he is willing to advance you a portion of your signature payment.

I personally don't think your reputation is worth .5 (although it is a free market)
Anixs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:29:55 PM

that's what I need in order to payback all my bills, and so it's a 30 days long term loan... Below are the details:

Dude.. if $135.00 (0.5BTC) is what you need to payback all your bills, then you are doing better than 99% of us...  Shocked
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:44:19 PM

Dude.. if $135.00 (0.5BTC) is what you need to payback all your bills, then you are doing better than 99% of us...  Shocked

Dear, 35% of my bills were paid of with the reserve I had of previous month, and the remaining 65% need this much to get me out of my bad situation.

I'm not saying that this is the case however sob stories generally are a sign of a scam.

I might check with your signature campaign operator to see if he is willing to advance you a portion of your signature payment.

I personally don't think your reputation is worth .5 (although it is a free market)

I know that my account ain't worth it... But yes, I need to pay anyhow is all I know, and if you this it's a scam, then it's completely your point of view and I respect that... However, I would like to say that I just don't have the time to prove myself that I ain't what you think, and time is what I don't have currently and time only is all it takes to get my sig. camp. earnings too... Else, I would have waited for a month more and didn't put a request here... Smiley

Look, I (in my personal opinion) feel that I am a respectful person of this community and had loans before too... But this time, it's bigger because I don't have any other means to manage that amount currently, and my salary will come on 20th, and till then I can't wait for the same, neither can ask for all of my sig camp earnings in advance... I have already said that partial funding is welcome too... As it's urgent and necessary. Sorry, if I repeated a few words as I'm completely frustrated and don't know exactly what to do, so posted in hope that I may get them here...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 02:16:45 AM

Dear, 35% of my bills were paid of with the reserve I had of previous month, and the remaining 65% need this much to get me out of my bad situation.

It's never a good idea to transfer debt from one person to another.  Pay the bills when you get the money - the late fees will be less than the 15% interest you are offering.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:05:22 AM

It's never a good idea to transfer debt from one person to another.  Pay the bills when you get the money - the late fees will be less than the 15% interest you are offering.   Undecided

I'm glad you posted in, Vod... It's that I will need to wait till 20th and I got a warning that I will get my electricity and gas cut if I won't be able to pay in the next 7 days... And that's why I said that it's urgent and agreed to pay this much %... I know this ain't a good way of paying for anything... But I thought I should try to manage the funds from anywhere... As said, late fees ain't the problem but the problem is their warning, and I can't bear with it, so need to get rid of this situation anyhow, and am trying my hands not just on BCT, but everywhere to get any help from anyone currently...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:07:43 AM

I'm glad you posted in, Vod... It's that I will need to wait till 20th and I got a warning that I will get my electricity and gas cut if I won't be able to pay in the next 7 days...

What place do you live in that they will cut off your power and heat in the middle of winter when you can prove to them you will pay the debt in just a few days?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:18:20 AM

I'm glad you posted in, Vod... It's that I will need to wait till 20th and I got a warning that I will get my electricity and gas cut if I won't be able to pay in the next 7 days...

What place do you live in that they will cut off your power and heat in the middle of winter when you can prove to them you will pay the debt in just a few days?

I am from India... I got warned by them even whilst am providing them with proofs that I will get paid for sure but need to wait till 20th, but it's like I'm already late a month over the 10 days allowed after the last date for payment, and that's why I am worried about them doing so, and they also ain't willing to wait 7 more days after the time duration that that allowed.

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:29:12 AM

I am from India... I got warned by them even whilst am providing them with proofs that I will get paid for sure but need to wait till 20th, but it's like I'm already late a month over the 10 days allowed after the last date for payment, and that's why I am worried about them doing so, and they also ain't willing to wait 7 more days after the time duration that that allowed.

PM'd. Might help you.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:49:28 AM

Repayment: BTC0.65 (1% per day for 30 days = 30% interest in total) NOTE: I will repay based on the exact days, it means that if I repay before 30 days. it will be counted as mentioned before, i.e., 1% per day...
Purpose: Need to pay my bills in order to sort out my current problems that am facing.
Collateral: None

Accepted.

New terms.
Loan amount : 0.5BTC
Repayment in 30 days. Max.
Interest : 0%

Loan pegged to USD. If Bitcoin price goes down, I will make a loss. If it goes up, you will have a loss.

Loan amount is USD: $137.69 (the price I just bought at bitfinex ~275.39)

Repayment amount : BTC equivalent to $137.69.

Please confirm
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:56:14 AM

Accepted.

New terms.

Loan pegged to USD. If Bitcoin price goes down, I will make a loss. If it goes up, you will have a loss.

Please confirm

Sir, you mean to say that whether the BTC price goes up or down, I will still need to repay BTC0.5 only?
I ain't getting this clarified, so can you please explain briefly? Sorry for this as I am confused... It would be great if you post it with an example... Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:59:32 AM

Accepted.

New terms.

Please confirm

Sir, you mean to say that whether the BTC price goes up or down, I will still need to repay BTC0.5 only?
I ain't getting this clarified, so can you please explain briefly? Sorry for this as I am confused... It would be great if you post it with an example... Smiley

No, you pay $137.69 worth of BTC.

Example: if price is $1000, you pay 0.137BTC (or more if you like to Smiley )

Else, you won't be able to pay if price hits say $1000 or above.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:06:45 AM

Ok, I confirm this from my side too... But sir, you said that if the price goes up, I will have a loss... How? As if it goes $1000 and I will pay BTC0.137, I will be in profit, but if the price goes down, I will bear the loss by paying higher amount in BTC... Am I right? If it's true, then I am ok with it, and I wish that BTC must remain stable as I am taking a big risk, as with you... Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:19:20 AM

Ok, I confirm this from my side too... But sir, you said that if the price goes up, I will have a loss... How? As if it goes $1000 and I will pay BTC0.137, I will be in profit, but if the price goes down, I will bear the loss by paying higher amount in BTC... Am I right? If it's true, then I am ok with it, and I wish that BTC must remain stable as I am taking a big risk, as with you... Smiley

Huh How are you buying BTC? by converting fiat, right? I thought it will be more helpful.

I am okay with paying 0.5BTC back. Please confirm so if you want that.
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:19:47 AM

This is a fiat based loan. You should not bear any kind of loss no matter what because you are spending fiat to pay your bills and then will use fiat to buy bitcoin to repay watoshi
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:22:36 AM

This is a fiat based loan. You should not bear any kind of loss no matter what because you are spending fiat to pay your bills and then will use fiat to buy bitcoin to repay watoshi

I am fairly bullish on bitcoin. I only made that offer since I thought it is beneficial to the OP. Well, I am confused now.

Will let OP choose what he want. I am more than fine with non fiat pegged loan. Cheesy
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:27:26 AM

I am fairly bullish on bitcoin. I only made that offer since I thought it is beneficial to the OP. Well, I am confused now.

Will let OP choose what he want. Cheesy

Well, as I said before, I am ok with it, although I was a bit confused about your profit and loss explanation, but now I got it...

And I am glad seriously as finally can get all me bills cleared today so that my family won't see such a day, I thought would have come...

I hereby confirm that I am taking this loan on a "pegged to fiat" basis and will repay based on the same... Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:33:21 AM

Collateral: None

Accepted.

New terms.

Please confirm

Will let OP choose what he want. Cheesy

Well, as I said before, I am ok with it, although I was a bit confused about your profit and loss explanation, but now I got it...

And I am glad seriously as finally can get all me bills cleared today so that my family won't see such a day, I thought would have come...

I hereby confirm that I am taking this loan on a "pegged to fiat" basis and will repay based on the same... Smiley

Done.

txid : 3faaaff1227bc9cf1c63e660efec9035f5962fc60b985018945adebd7c5e15b3

Repay to 16kLvpNUxncRWvAitL5rU6p6EQL5QmMxtP only in 30 days. 6 February 2015.

Please confirm.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:39:05 AM

Well, I get your point. If you are paying me with the signature campaign's earnings, that will be around say 0.2. I see.

In that case, can you be honest, and pay such an amount as that will cause no loss to me or you?
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:43:14 AM

Done.

txid : 3faaaff1227bc9cf1c63e660efec9035f5962fc60b985018945adebd7c5e15b3

Repay to 16kLvpNUxncRWvAitL5rU6p6EQL5QmMxtP only in 30 days. 6 February 2015.

Please confirm.

Dear Watoshi,
Thanks a lot, man... I am seriously glad and speechless... I will be highly obliged, grateful and indebted to you till the last breath of my life man... I am gonna clear all my bills today and will repay you as soon as I get my payment... Smiley Also, just for you, I will again ask my sig camp's manager to pay me some in advance for me to have them secured and included on the other hand for you, with the fiat which will be used by me through my earnings to buy the remaining BTC... Smiley  Cheesy I am speechless, really... Thanks a lot again... Smiley

Cry I can't say it in words, but feeling great and crying with tears of joy... Thanks a lot dear...  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: