Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.5 BTC Loan Request... More Details Inside...  (Read 4292 times)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:16:49 PM

Hi, I'm gkv9... I don't want to mess around and let me get straight to the point... I have some real life problems occurred currently and I need an urgent loan as my salary is still due and I can't wait for my pending bills to be paid anymore... I know the amount may sound a bit high, but that's what I need in order to payback all my bills, and so it's a 30 days long term loan... Below are the details:

Need: BTC0.5
Repayment: BTC0.65 (1% per day for 30 days = 30% interest in total) NOTE: I will repay based on the exact days, it means that if I repay before 30 days. it will be counted as mentioned before, i.e., 1% per day...
Purpose: Need to pay my bills in order to sort out my current problems that am facing.
Address: 13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9
Collateral: None... I know that there's a strict No Collateral, No loan policy... But trust me guys, I need this urgent to get out of this shitty situation I'm in just because of my company I'm working with...

I won't have any problem with partial funding, though will need this to be funded as quickly as possible...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

I'm not saying that this is the case however sob stories generally are a sign of a scam.

I might check with your signature campaign operator to see if he is willing to advance you a portion of your signature payment.

I personally don't think your reputation is worth .5 (although it is a free market)
Anixs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:29:55 PM

that's what I need in order to payback all my bills, and so it's a 30 days long term loan... Below are the details:

Dude.. if $135.00 (0.5BTC) is what you need to payback all your bills, then you are doing better than 99% of us...  Shocked
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:44:19 PM

Dude.. if $135.00 (0.5BTC) is what you need to payback all your bills, then you are doing better than 99% of us...  Shocked

Dear, 35% of my bills were paid of with the reserve I had of previous month, and the remaining 65% need this much to get me out of my bad situation.

I'm not saying that this is the case however sob stories generally are a sign of a scam.

I might check with your signature campaign operator to see if he is willing to advance you a portion of your signature payment.

I personally don't think your reputation is worth .5 (although it is a free market)

I know that my account ain't worth it... But yes, I need to pay anyhow is all I know, and if you this it's a scam, then it's completely your point of view and I respect that... However, I would like to say that I just don't have the time to prove myself that I ain't what you think, and time is what I don't have currently and time only is all it takes to get my sig. camp. earnings too... Else, I would have waited for a month more and didn't put a request here... Smiley

Look, I (in my personal opinion) feel that I am a respectful person of this community and had loans before too... But this time, it's bigger because I don't have any other means to manage that amount currently, and my salary will come on 20th, and till then I can't wait for the same, neither can ask for all of my sig camp earnings in advance... I have already said that partial funding is welcome too... As it's urgent and necessary. Sorry, if I repeated a few words as I'm completely frustrated and don't know exactly what to do, so posted in hope that I may get them here...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 02:16:45 AM

Dear, 35% of my bills were paid of with the reserve I had of previous month, and the remaining 65% need this much to get me out of my bad situation.

It's never a good idea to transfer debt from one person to another.  Pay the bills when you get the money - the late fees will be less than the 15% interest you are offering.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:05:22 AM

It's never a good idea to transfer debt from one person to another.  Pay the bills when you get the money - the late fees will be less than the 15% interest you are offering.   Undecided

I'm glad you posted in, Vod... It's that I will need to wait till 20th and I got a warning that I will get my electricity and gas cut if I won't be able to pay in the next 7 days... And that's why I said that it's urgent and agreed to pay this much %... I know this ain't a good way of paying for anything... But I thought I should try to manage the funds from anywhere... As said, late fees ain't the problem but the problem is their warning, and I can't bear with it, so need to get rid of this situation anyhow, and am trying my hands not just on BCT, but everywhere to get any help from anyone currently...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:07:43 AM

I'm glad you posted in, Vod... It's that I will need to wait till 20th and I got a warning that I will get my electricity and gas cut if I won't be able to pay in the next 7 days...

What place do you live in that they will cut off your power and heat in the middle of winter when you can prove to them you will pay the debt in just a few days?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:18:20 AM

I'm glad you posted in, Vod... It's that I will need to wait till 20th and I got a warning that I will get my electricity and gas cut if I won't be able to pay in the next 7 days...

What place do you live in that they will cut off your power and heat in the middle of winter when you can prove to them you will pay the debt in just a few days?

I am from India... I got warned by them even whilst am providing them with proofs that I will get paid for sure but need to wait till 20th, but it's like I'm already late a month over the 10 days allowed after the last date for payment, and that's why I am worried about them doing so, and they also ain't willing to wait 7 more days after the time duration that that allowed.

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:29:12 AM

I am from India... I got warned by them even whilst am providing them with proofs that I will get paid for sure but need to wait till 20th, but it's like I'm already late a month over the 10 days allowed after the last date for payment, and that's why I am worried about them doing so, and they also ain't willing to wait 7 more days after the time duration that that allowed.

PM'd. Might help you.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:49:28 AM

Repayment: BTC0.65 (1% per day for 30 days = 30% interest in total) NOTE: I will repay based on the exact days, it means that if I repay before 30 days. it will be counted as mentioned before, i.e., 1% per day...
Purpose: Need to pay my bills in order to sort out my current problems that am facing.
Collateral: None

Accepted.

New terms.
Loan amount : 0.5BTC
Repayment in 30 days. Max.
Interest : 0%

Loan pegged to USD. If Bitcoin price goes down, I will make a loss. If it goes up, you will have a loss.

Loan amount is USD: $137.69 (the price I just bought at bitfinex ~275.39)

Repayment amount : BTC equivalent to $137.69.

Please confirm
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:56:14 AM

Accepted.

New terms.

Loan pegged to USD. If Bitcoin price goes down, I will make a loss. If it goes up, you will have a loss.

Please confirm

Sir, you mean to say that whether the BTC price goes up or down, I will still need to repay BTC0.5 only?
I ain't getting this clarified, so can you please explain briefly? Sorry for this as I am confused... It would be great if you post it with an example... Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:59:32 AM

Accepted.

New terms.

Please confirm

Sir, you mean to say that whether the BTC price goes up or down, I will still need to repay BTC0.5 only?
I ain't getting this clarified, so can you please explain briefly? Sorry for this as I am confused... It would be great if you post it with an example... Smiley

No, you pay $137.69 worth of BTC.

Example: if price is $1000, you pay 0.137BTC (or more if you like to Smiley )

Else, you won't be able to pay if price hits say $1000 or above.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:06:45 AM

Ok, I confirm this from my side too... But sir, you said that if the price goes up, I will have a loss... How? As if it goes $1000 and I will pay BTC0.137, I will be in profit, but if the price goes down, I will bear the loss by paying higher amount in BTC... Am I right? If it's true, then I am ok with it, and I wish that BTC must remain stable as I am taking a big risk, as with you... Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:19:20 AM

Ok, I confirm this from my side too... But sir, you said that if the price goes up, I will have a loss... How? As if it goes $1000 and I will pay BTC0.137, I will be in profit, but if the price goes down, I will bear the loss by paying higher amount in BTC... Am I right? If it's true, then I am ok with it, and I wish that BTC must remain stable as I am taking a big risk, as with you... Smiley

Huh How are you buying BTC? by converting fiat, right? I thought it will be more helpful.

I am okay with paying 0.5BTC back. Please confirm so if you want that.
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:19:47 AM

This is a fiat based loan. You should not bear any kind of loss no matter what because you are spending fiat to pay your bills and then will use fiat to buy bitcoin to repay watoshi
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:22:36 AM

This is a fiat based loan. You should not bear any kind of loss no matter what because you are spending fiat to pay your bills and then will use fiat to buy bitcoin to repay watoshi

I am fairly bullish on bitcoin. I only made that offer since I thought it is beneficial to the OP. Well, I am confused now.

Will let OP choose what he want. I am more than fine with non fiat pegged loan. Cheesy
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:27:26 AM

I am fairly bullish on bitcoin. I only made that offer since I thought it is beneficial to the OP. Well, I am confused now.

Will let OP choose what he want. Cheesy

Well, as I said before, I am ok with it, although I was a bit confused about your profit and loss explanation, but now I got it...

And I am glad seriously as finally can get all me bills cleared today so that my family won't see such a day, I thought would have come...

I hereby confirm that I am taking this loan on a "pegged to fiat" basis and will repay based on the same... Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:33:21 AM

Collateral: None

Accepted.

New terms.

Please confirm

Will let OP choose what he want. Cheesy

Well, as I said before, I am ok with it, although I was a bit confused about your profit and loss explanation, but now I got it...

And I am glad seriously as finally can get all me bills cleared today so that my family won't see such a day, I thought would have come...

I hereby confirm that I am taking this loan on a "pegged to fiat" basis and will repay based on the same... Smiley

Done.

txid : 3faaaff1227bc9cf1c63e660efec9035f5962fc60b985018945adebd7c5e15b3

Repay to 16kLvpNUxncRWvAitL5rU6p6EQL5QmMxtP only in 30 days. 6 February 2015.

Please confirm.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:39:05 AM

Well, I get your point. If you are paying me with the signature campaign's earnings, that will be around say 0.2. I see.

In that case, can you be honest, and pay such an amount as that will cause no loss to me or you?
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:43:14 AM

Done.

Please confirm.

Dear Watoshi,
Thanks a lot, man... I am seriously glad and speechless... I will be highly obliged, grateful and indebted to you till the last breath of my life man... I am gonna clear all my bills today and will repay you as soon as I get my payment... Smiley Also, just for you, I will again ask my sig camp's manager to pay me some in advance for me to have them secured and included on the other hand for you, with the fiat which will be used by me through my earnings to buy the remaining BTC... Smiley  Cheesy I am speechless, really... Thanks a lot again... Smiley

Cry I can't say it in words, but feeling great and crying with tears of joy... Thanks a lot dear...  Cheesy

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:44:20 AM

Well, I get your point. If you are paying me with the signature campaign's earnings, that will be around say 0.2. I see.

In that case, can you be honest, and pay such an amount as that will cause no loss to me or you?

You mean you want BTC0.2 back to be sent by me now?

EDIT: I will get BTC0.28 and not BTC0.2, as I am confident I will be in the top 10 posters and will get a BTC0.1 bonus, but after 28 days, that's why I took this loan dear...

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:46:06 AM

Done.

Please confirm.

Dear Watoshi,
Thanks a lot, man... I am seriously glad and speechless... I will be highly obliged, grateful and indebted to you till the last breath of my life man... I am gonna clear all my bills today and will repay you as soon as I get my payment... Smiley Also, just for you, I will again ask my sig camp's manager to pay me some in advance for me to have them secured and included on the other hand for you, with the fiat which will be used by me through my earnings to buy the remaining BTC... Smiley  Cheesy I am speechless, really... Thanks a lot again... Smiley

Cry I can't say it in words, but feeling great and crying with tears of joy... Thanks a lot dear...  Cheesy

You are welcome.  Cheesy
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:48:58 AM

You mean you want BTC0.2 back to be sent by me now?

No, I had thought you need a USD pegged loan because you had to buy it. Now I get that part of the repayment amount will come from the signature campaign.
So I was asking you that, at the time of repayment, can you decide an honest amount for so that both of us won't make a profit or loss.

Edit: that is is other words, pay what you think is fair after taking into account the price.
Like if you get 0.25 from campaign and price is at $10000, you can pay : 0.25 BTC + ~$65 worth of btc . You get the idea?
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:54:06 AM

No, I had thought you need a USD pegged loan because you had to buy it. Now I get that part of the repayment amount will come from the signature campaign.
So I was asking you that, at the time of repayment, can you decide an honest amount for so that both of us won't make a profit or loss.

Edit: that is is other words, pay what you think is fair after taking into account the price.
Like if you get 0.25 from campaign and price is at $10000, you can pay : 0.25 BTC + ~$65 worth of btc . You get the idea?

Ok, I get it... You mean I need to repay BTC equivalent to the amount you purchased at, right? And don't worry... I will send you higher than your fiat, as I won't only paying you with my sig camp only, but also through my salary that will come on 20th... Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:56:26 AM

Ok, I get it... You mean I need to repay BTC equivalent to the amount you purchased at, right? And don't worry... I will send you higher than your fiat, as I won't only paying you with my sig camp only, but also through my salary that will come on 20th... Smiley

Well, that is not what I meant exactly . Either my English is bad, or yours is bad. Never mind.

I got to go now. and don't forget to repay the loan. bye. Cheesy
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:07:09 AM

Well, that is not what I meant exactly . Either my English is bad, or yours is bad. Never mind.

Repayment amount : BTC equivalent to $137.69 is what I agreed at.
Also, I can now clarify what I meant to say...

If I get 0.28 from the sig camp and the price will be at $250, then that 0.28 will be worth $70, and so the remaining part is $67.69 (~$68) which will be worth BTC0.272 which I will buy in fiat to pay you in full, so you will get 0.552 if the price of BTC will be at $250.

In opposite case, if the price will be up to (let's suppose) $400, and I get 0.28 which will be worth $112, the remaining part in fiat, i.e., $25.69 (~$26) which will be worth BTC0.065 will be bought by me to pay you in full, so you will get 0.345 if the price of BTC will be at $400.

Also, don't worry about the fairness, I will be very true and fair with you based on the fiat and price of BTC at the time of repaying you, and will also pay you more than what you bought it for... Trust me, I am your friend... Smiley

Also let me know if my above statements clarified you everything or not? Thanks...

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:20:06 AM

Repayment amount : BTC equivalent to $137.69 is what I agreed at.
Also, I can now clarify what I meant to say...

If I get 0.28 from the sig camp and the price will be at $250, then that 0.28 will be worth $70, and so the remaining part is $67.69 (~$68) which will be worth BTC0.272 which I will buy in fiat to pay you in full, so you will get 0.552 if the price of BTC will be at $250.

In opposite case, if the price will be up to (let's suppose) $400, and I get 0.28 which will be worth $112, the remaining part in fiat, i.e., $25.69 (~$26) which will be worth BTC0.065 will be bought by me to pay you in full, so you will get 0.345 if the price of BTC will be at $400.

Also, don't worry about the fairness, I will be very true and fair with you based on the fiat and price of BTC at the time of repaying you, and will also pay you more than what you bought it for... Trust me, I am your friend... Smiley

Also let me know if my above statements clarified you everything or not? Thanks...

Right. everything is clarified. it is what I meant. No one makes a loss. Thanks Smiley
lol, you don't have to be so kind. Just the loan amount is quite enough Wink

bye
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:27:53 AM

Hi, repayment is almost due.

SInce price went down, you only have to pay 0.5BTC. Smiley

I will get BTC0.28 and not BTC0.2, as I am confident I will be in the top 10 posters and will get a BTC0.1 bonus, but after 28 days, that's why I took this loan dear..

I am sorry, you got only 0.189 from the campaign. I hope it will not affect your repayment as you promised.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:33:40 AM

I am not sure why you thought that he is going to repay this. Not only is it a bad idea to transfer debt from one entity to another (as Vod mentioned above), but his reputation is not worth the amount of the loan, and you allowed him to receive payment from his signature campaign prior to the loan becoming due causing him to have the ability to extract money from his signature campaign prior to the likely negative trust he will receive when he does not repay you
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:45:09 AM

I am not sure why you thought that he is going to repay this. Not only is it a bad idea to transfer debt from one entity to another (as Vod mentioned above), but his reputation is not worth the amount of the loan, and you allowed him to receive payment from his signature campaign prior to the loan becoming due causing him to have the ability to extract money from his signature campaign prior to the likely negative trust he will receive when he does not repay you

I know it is risky, but he looked like he needed it.

Dear Watoshi,

At least, I helped someone? Cheesy
that is why I charge 0% interest to certain loans.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:57:59 AM

I know it is risky, but he looked like he needed it.

Dear Watoshi,
Thanks a lot, man... I am seriously glad and speechless... I will be highly obliged, grateful and indebted to you till the last breath of my life man... I am gonna clear all my bills today and will repay you as soon as I get my payment... Smiley Also, just for you, I will again ask my sig camp's manager to pay me some in advance for me to have them secured and included on the other hand for you, with the fiat which will be used by me through my earnings to buy the remaining BTC... Smiley  Cheesy I am speechless, really... Thanks a lot again... Smiley

Cry I can't say it in words, but feeling great and crying with tears of joy... Thanks a lot dear...  Cheesy

At least, I helped someone? Cheesy
that is why I charge 0% interest to certain loans.

Yea you thought that you helped someone, however the risk is still there on your end. It is a tremendous risk for you. Not only that but the sticky in this section says that any sob story is likely going to be a way for a scammer to get you to send him funds. The 0% interest rate certainly does not help you manage that risk, however the fact that it was a USD pegged loan means that you will end up with more bitcoin assuming he does decide to repay you
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:48:42 AM

Yea you thought that you helped someone, however the risk is still there on your end. It is a tremendous risk for you. Not only that but the sticky in this section says that any sob story is likely going to be a way for a scammer to get you to send him funds. The 0% interest rate certainly does not help you manage that risk, however the fact that it was a USD pegged loan means that you will end up with more bitcoin assuming he does decide to repay you
?

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:11:04 PM

Guys, just chill... I know that I haven't repaid yet, but the last date is 6th Feb if you can read the first page... The only thing I wish to clarify here is, my funds are stucked somewhere due to which I ain't able to repay him currently, but that doesn't mean that I won't... I am going to repay him and prove myself for sure, but the only thing is that, let me get out of this situation, and just don't fear me about any neg trust thing, because I won't get bothered even if I get neutral trust from Watoshi even after repaying him... Just believe, I ain't gonna go anywhere, and I won't be letting anyone ruin my reputation for a loan...

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:50:33 PM

Extension has been granted till 11th of February as requested. Smiley
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:38:47 AM

Extension granted till 1st of March
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:47:05 AM

He earned .189 BTC last month from his signature campaign. Why were these funds not applied towards the amount due?

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:35:03 AM

He earned .189 BTC last month from his signature campaign. Why were these funds not applied towards the amount due?

There were some reasons behind it which were discussed in PMs and that's why, we don't want to make it public... If I wouldn't have let Watoshi knew what's the problem, why he would have allowed the extension? Don't worry, I will repay him, it ain't a fake promise, just need some more time... Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:50:21 AM

Loan repayment due.

I think you also received around 0.25BTC from the signature campaign.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:57:04 AM

Loan repayment due.

I think you also received around 0.25BTC from the signature campaign.

Yes I know, and I didn't get it as I asked him to possess my BTC0.2768 payment himself, but I have now asked him to send them to you to atleast make me able to repay you half of the total... And sorry for this delay, I was going to make some good amount of non-spam posts yesterday and today, but a storm came in my state and due to it, all the wires were cut due to which I was out of both electricity and internet, else I would have managed to repay you and one of my friends at least...

Please don't leave the crypto-world, I will manage anyhow and will beg my campaign holder to repay that amount to you on my behalf currently... But please don't leave due to me... I ain't a scammer, please let me prove that...

I have asked him to send those funds directly to you, and waiting for his answer, also gave this thread's address to him for him to be able to check your address himself and send the funds to you...  Cry

I will always repent for these times that I am seeing due to my own mistake and due to which everyone's suffering...

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:46:01 PM

I have sent you gkv9's signature earnings from last month.

https://blockchain.info/tx/0439410caa61e44c4d65b556c4fa9b3278eb159bb765c1285f93b0f02a9c16d4

He now owes you a remaining 0.4858 - 0.2768 so 0.209BTC.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:53:20 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/0439410caa61e44c4d65b556c4fa9b3278eb159bb765c1285f93b0f02a9c16d4

Sir, thanks a lot... You are a lifesaver...
Thank you very much, I owe you guys my life and will never forget all you people's help... Smiley

And to those who think I ain't gonna repay, I AIN'T A SCAMMER...

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:11:39 PM

Thank you received the first installment. Cheesy
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:44:03 AM

I am glad I at least made you smile a bit... Anyways, second installment will be sent to you very soon, just need a week or two, and also send some more interest as an appreciation for your goodness.

And please, don't leave us, please. I don't want you to leave due to me or I won't be able to forgive myself Cry.

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:03:39 PM

I am glad I at least made you smile a bit... Anyways, second installment will be sent to you very soon, just need a week or two, and also send some more interest as an appreciation for your goodness.

And please, don't leave us, please. I don't want you to leave due to me or I won't be able to forgive myself Cry.

No, lol. I am not leaving because of you or anything! I have other priorities in my real life and it is a crucial time for me.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:46:31 PM

No, lol. I am not leaving because of you or anything! I have other priorities in my real life and it is a crucial time for me.

You are truly a great guy, I am highly obliged I am a part of this forum and Bitcoin world... Smiley  Cheesy

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:10:58 PM

Giving tax-free loans to strangers and accepting extended repayment especially when their signature company's fund address has public level of accessibility?  Huh Seems like lucky borrower got a government subsidy for investing Cheesy
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:26:08 PM

Giving tax-free loans to strangers and accepting extended repayment especially when their signature company's fund address has public level of accessibility?  Huh Seems like lucky borrower got a government subsidy for investing Cheesy

As you used the word "investing", I would like to clarify you that I didn't take this loan to "invest" somewhere, as I changed them to fiat the next hour I received it, as I already mentioned I was in some serious problems, and I am still stuck, but that doesn't mean I won't repay. As I have said earlier, "I won't ruin my reputation at any cost, and not for a loan at least..."

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:15:56 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 06:40:16 PM by BootstrapCoinDev

As you used the word "investing", I would like to clarify you that I didn't take this loan to "invest" somewhere, as I changed them to fiat the next hour I received it, as I already mentioned I was in some serious problems, and I am still stuck, but that doesn't mean I won't repay. As I have said earlier, "I won't ruin my reputation at any cost, and not for a loan at least..."

ah, okay, you were asking for a loan to repay bills, however paying each bill also forces you to look at you budget/bank account regularly, which allows you to shuffle things around if a need be which would help you to exactly know whether you under budgeted or have less than enough money to pay on due date and correct it or account for the next month expenses, but honestly it seems to me that money from your signature is your regular cycle between paydays it's two months passed, c'mon now Tongue
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:58:23 PM

ah, okay, you were asking for a loan to repay bills, however paying each bill also forces you to look at you budget/bank account regularly, which allows you to shuffle things around if a need be which would help you to exactly know whether you under budgeted or have less than enough money to pay on due date and correct it or account for the next month expenses, but honestly it seems to me that money from your signature is your regular cycle between paydays it's two months passed, c'mon now Tongue

I didn't get too much from my sig camp as I don't post too much, never try to spam, always try to comment wherever I feel it's needed... And yes, my previous month's payment has already been sent to Watoshi as half-repayment, and the remaining might be sent tomorrow or a week later depending on what I might receive through my sig camp earnings...

One more thing, I am jobless currently as the company I talked about, didn't pay me yet and I can't even file a case against them as I don't have funds currently also, the same situation as before...

My dad was also having a job and I always contributed my home expenses with my BTC, but due to my wrong decisions and my dad being jobless too due to some reasons, I am stuck, but I think and hope that I might get out of it now as I am trying hard to... Smiley

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:25:48 AM

@Watoshi-Dimobuto,
Dear Sir, I have sent you BTC0.182 which I received in this week's signature campaign earnings, I think I have repaid in full based on current BTC rates, but still I need your confirmation... Smiley
Still, I will try to send you some more as an interest to reward you for your honesty and patience... Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/a488b4ff06e95013ae65a8bf268d1c665fd69590ac2c7df48ced4a53677426ce

Thanks a lot one more time...

And to people who think that some strangers must not be trusted,
"You guys better be off from people like me, as I am a very honest person and never interested in scamming anyone..."

"Try to trust someone, it feels a lot better..." Smiley

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:37:11 AM

@Watoshi-Dimobuto,
Dear Sir, I have sent you BTC0.182 which I received in this week's signature campaign earnings, I think I have repaid in full based on current BTC rates, but still I need your confirmation... Smiley
Still, I will try to send you some more as an interest to reward you for your honesty and patience... Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/a488b4ff06e95013ae65a8bf268d1c665fd69590ac2c7df48ced4a53677426ce

"You guys better be off from people like me, as I am a very honest person and never interested in scamming anyone..."

Nice to see that you have paid your debt!

The comment below though, has prompted me to reply to your thread on here.
Sure you may be the most honest person on this forum or indeed, the whole world but you cannot throw a blanket statement that we should trust you. How should someone be trusted given the number of scams that are perpetrated on these forums every day? You just need to take a look at the scam accusations boards to see how many dishonest people are on these boards. Its not easy to trust someone on here that easily and least of all, a person who needs a loan to pay his monthly commitments. Agreed that you had a bad job or whatever, and the lack of income is frustrating as it would be for anyone in your position. Probably put yourself in the shoes of a potential lender and think, would you loan someone in your position - No trust score to boast of, no proper income and no collateral? I guess not! I know i wouldn't wanna loan someone in that position. It would be very easy to just take the funds and run, which to your credit, you haven't done.

Another side of the coin is that Indians are generally considered to be scammers and i have been scammed by Indians a few times, some people even work on long term scams (which is payback smaller loans, then ask for 1 big loan and disappear).

While you are lucky that you got a good lender, its not good to put down others to stoke your own ego. My 2 satoshi Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:52:24 AM

@Watoshi-Dimobuto,

Confirmed, received. Cheesy

Did you make any other payment other than these two? :

Never mind. The deal is settled. Thank you for paying the loan back Cheesy

You proved that you are honest and trustworthy. Will add you the trust feedback you truly deserve Smiley
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:59:36 AM

Another side of the coin is that Indians are generally considered to be scammers and i have been scammed by Indians a few times, some people even work on long term scams (which is payback smaller loans, then ask for 1 big loan and disappear).

While you are lucky that you got a good lender, its not good to put down others to stoke your own ego. My 2 satoshi Smiley

Totally disagreed!
How can you say that? They are very trustworthy. People are of diverse kinds, you cannot tag a whole country with millions of people like that.

I have a few Indian friends and I know.

I have been scammed by Americans, Europeans, Asians and even Africans...

P.S. Okay, you are from India. Kind of explains things...
P.P.S. I mean micky123
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:14:24 AM

@Watoshi-Dimobuto,

Confirmed, received. Cheesy

Did you make any other payment other than these two? :

Never mind. The deal is settled. Thank you for paying the loan back Cheesy

You proved that you are honest and trustworthy. Will add you the trust feedback you truly deserve Smiley

No Sir, I haven't sent you any other transactions rather than the above two mentioned...
Anyways, I will send some more as interest after I get out from a coin I invested in before, and I might send you some good amount maybe today... Wink

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:22:54 AM

Totally disagreed!
How can you say that? They are very trustworthy. People are of diverse kinds, you cannot tag a whole country with millions of people like that.

P.P.S. I mean micky123

Yes, i am from India too. A vast majority of Indians are branded scammers and with good reason too. I cannot believe that some indian dude scammed me off 0.01 BTC. That is the height of idiocracy! I am not putting down Indians, i am just calling a spade a spade. While its good that OP has paid back, i am merely pointing out the fact that he should not be boasting and brushing people off just because he paid back your loan.

You were kind enough to loan him in this case, i would not have loaned him as i still see him as a potential risk. However, feels good to see a fellow Indian actually paying back someone and NOT sullying the name of the country even more than it has been already  Grin

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:29:48 AM

Totally disagreed!

P.P.S. I mean micky123

Yes, i am from India too. A vast majority of Indians are branded scammers and with good reason too. I cannot believe that some indian dude scammed me off 0.01 BTC. That is the height of idiocracy! I am not putting down Indians, i am just calling a spade a spade. While its good that OP has paid back, i am merely pointing out the fact that he should not be boasting and brushing people off just because he paid back your loan.

You were kind enough to loan him in this case, i would not have loaned him as i still see him as a potential risk. However, feels good to see a fellow Indian actually paying back someone and NOT sullying the name of the country even more than it has been already  Grin

Hey, neither did I try to boast or bark on anyone out there nor did I ever try to satisfy my ego anywhere here... I just meant to say that some people should be given a chance, and I second you on being lucky in my case, but still I had faith that I will be able to repay and that's why I even asked to extend, else even if I wouldn't have been able to repay him, as Watoshi if I didn't ask him to give me negative feedback... I was being so honest and will always be, and yes, I am feeling very happy to make you feel proud due to my repayment... Wink Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: