Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.5 BTC Loan Request... More Details Inside...  (Read 4296 times)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:44:20 AM

Well, I get your point. If you are paying me with the signature campaign's earnings, that will be around say 0.2. I see.

In that case, can you be honest, and pay such an amount as that will cause no loss to me or you?

You mean you want BTC0.2 back to be sent by me now?

EDIT: I will get BTC0.28 and not BTC0.2, as I am confident I will be in the top 10 posters and will get a BTC0.1 bonus, but after 28 days, that's why I took this loan dear...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:46:06 AM

Done.

txid : 3faaaff1227bc9cf1c63e660efec9035f5962fc60b985018945adebd7c5e15b3

Repay to 16kLvpNUxncRWvAitL5rU6p6EQL5QmMxtP only in 30 days. 6 February 2015.

Please confirm.

Dear Watoshi,
Thanks a lot, man... I am seriously glad and speechless... I will be highly obliged, grateful and indebted to you till the last breath of my life man... I am gonna clear all my bills today and will repay you as soon as I get my payment... Smiley Also, just for you, I will again ask my sig camp's manager to pay me some in advance for me to have them secured and included on the other hand for you, with the fiat which will be used by me through my earnings to buy the remaining BTC... Smiley  Cheesy I am speechless, really... Thanks a lot again... Smiley

Cry I can't say it in words, but feeling great and crying with tears of joy... Thanks a lot dear...  Cheesy

You are welcome.  Cheesy
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:48:58 AM

Well, I get your point. If you are paying me with the signature campaign's earnings, that will be around say 0.2. I see.

In that case, can you be honest, and pay such an amount as that will cause no loss to me or you?

You mean you want BTC0.2 back to be sent by me now?

No, I had thought you need a USD pegged loan because you had to buy it. Now I get that part of the repayment amount will come from the signature campaign.
So I was asking you that, at the time of repayment, can you decide an honest amount for so that both of us won't make a profit or loss.

Edit: that is is other words, pay what you think is fair after taking into account the price.
Like if you get 0.25 from campaign and price is at $10000, you can pay : 0.25 BTC + ~$65 worth of btc . You get the idea?
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:54:06 AM

No, I had thought you need a USD pegged loan because you had to buy it. Now I get that part of the repayment amount will come from the signature campaign.
So I was asking you that, at the time of repayment, can you decide an honest amount for so that both of us won't make a profit or loss.

Edit: that is is other words, pay what you think is fair after taking into account the price.
Like if you get 0.25 from campaign and price is at $10000, you can pay : 0.25 BTC + ~$65 worth of btc . You get the idea?

Ok, I get it... You mean I need to repay BTC equivalent to the amount you purchased at, right? And don't worry... I will send you higher than your fiat, as I won't only paying you with my sig camp only, but also through my salary that will come on 20th... Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:56:26 AM

Ok, I get it... You mean I need to repay BTC equivalent to the amount you purchased at, right? And don't worry... I will send you higher than your fiat, as I won't only paying you with my sig camp only, but also through my salary that will come on 20th... Smiley

Well, that is not what I meant exactly . Either my English is bad, or yours is bad. Never mind.

I got to go now. and don't forget to repay the loan. bye. Cheesy
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:07:09 AM

Well, that is not what I meant exactly . Either my English is bad, or yours is bad. Never mind.

Repayment amount : BTC equivalent to $137.69 is what I agreed at.
Also, I can now clarify what I meant to say...

If I get 0.28 from the sig camp and the price will be at $250, then that 0.28 will be worth $70, and so the remaining part is $67.69 (~$68) which will be worth BTC0.272 which I will buy in fiat to pay you in full, so you will get 0.552 if the price of BTC will be at $250.

In opposite case, if the price will be up to (let's suppose) $400, and I get 0.28 which will be worth $112, the remaining part in fiat, i.e., $25.69 (~$26) which will be worth BTC0.065 will be bought by me to pay you in full, so you will get 0.345 if the price of BTC will be at $400.

Also, don't worry about the fairness, I will be very true and fair with you based on the fiat and price of BTC at the time of repaying you, and will also pay you more than what you bought it for... Trust me, I am your friend... Smiley

Also let me know if my above statements clarified you everything or not? Thanks...

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:20:06 AM

Repayment amount : BTC equivalent to $137.69 is what I agreed at.
Also, I can now clarify what I meant to say...

If I get 0.28 from the sig camp and the price will be at $250, then that 0.28 will be worth $70, and so the remaining part is $67.69 (~$68) which will be worth BTC0.272 which I will buy in fiat to pay you in full, so you will get 0.552 if the price of BTC will be at $250.

In opposite case, if the price will be up to (let's suppose) $400, and I get 0.28 which will be worth $112, the remaining part in fiat, i.e., $25.69 (~$26) which will be worth BTC0.065 will be bought by me to pay you in full, so you will get 0.345 if the price of BTC will be at $400.

Also, don't worry about the fairness, I will be very true and fair with you based on the fiat and price of BTC at the time of repaying you, and will also pay you more than what you bought it for... Trust me, I am your friend... Smiley

Also let me know if my above statements clarified you everything or not? Thanks...

Right. everything is clarified. it is what I meant. No one makes a loss. Thanks Smiley
lol, you don't have to be so kind. Just the loan amount is quite enough Wink

bye
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:27:53 AM

Hi, repayment is almost due.

SInce price went down, you only have to pay 0.5BTC. Smiley

I will get BTC0.28 and not BTC0.2, as I am confident I will be in the top 10 posters and will get a BTC0.1 bonus, but after 28 days, that's why I took this loan dear..

I am sorry, you got only 0.189 from the campaign. I hope it will not affect your repayment as you promised.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:33:40 AM

I am not sure why you thought that he is going to repay this. Not only is it a bad idea to transfer debt from one entity to another (as Vod mentioned above), but his reputation is not worth the amount of the loan, and you allowed him to receive payment from his signature campaign prior to the loan becoming due causing him to have the ability to extract money from his signature campaign prior to the likely negative trust he will receive when he does not repay you
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:45:09 AM

I am not sure why you thought that he is going to repay this. Not only is it a bad idea to transfer debt from one entity to another (as Vod mentioned above), but his reputation is not worth the amount of the loan, and you allowed him to receive payment from his signature campaign prior to the loan becoming due causing him to have the ability to extract money from his signature campaign prior to the likely negative trust he will receive when he does not repay you

I know it is risky, but he looked like he needed it.

Dear Watoshi,
Thanks a lot, man... I am seriously glad and speechless... I will be highly obliged, grateful and indebted to you till the last breath of my life man... I am gonna clear all my bills today and will repay you as soon as I get my payment... Smiley Also, just for you, I will again ask my sig camp's manager to pay me some in advance for me to have them secured and included on the other hand for you, with the fiat which will be used by me through my earnings to buy the remaining BTC... Smiley  Cheesy I am speechless, really... Thanks a lot again... Smiley

Cry I can't say it in words, but feeling great and crying with tears of joy... Thanks a lot dear...  Cheesy

At least, I helped someone? Cheesy
that is why I charge 0% interest to certain loans.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:57:59 AM

I know it is risky, but he looked like he needed it.

Dear Watoshi,
Thanks a lot, man... I am seriously glad and speechless... I will be highly obliged, grateful and indebted to you till the last breath of my life man... I am gonna clear all my bills today and will repay you as soon as I get my payment... Smiley Also, just for you, I will again ask my sig camp's manager to pay me some in advance for me to have them secured and included on the other hand for you, with the fiat which will be used by me through my earnings to buy the remaining BTC... Smiley  Cheesy I am speechless, really... Thanks a lot again... Smiley

Cry I can't say it in words, but feeling great and crying with tears of joy... Thanks a lot dear...  Cheesy

At least, I helped someone? Cheesy
that is why I charge 0% interest to certain loans.

Yea you thought that you helped someone, however the risk is still there on your end. It is a tremendous risk for you. Not only that but the sticky in this section says that any sob story is likely going to be a way for a scammer to get you to send him funds. The 0% interest rate certainly does not help you manage that risk, however the fact that it was a USD pegged loan means that you will end up with more bitcoin assuming he does decide to repay you
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:48:42 AM

Yea you thought that you helped someone, however the risk is still there on your end. It is a tremendous risk for you. Not only that but the sticky in this section says that any sob story is likely going to be a way for a scammer to get you to send him funds. The 0% interest rate certainly does not help you manage that risk, however the fact that it was a USD pegged loan means that you will end up with more bitcoin assuming he does decide to repay you
?

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:11:04 PM

Guys, just chill... I know that I haven't repaid yet, but the last date is 6th Feb if you can read the first page... The only thing I wish to clarify here is, my funds are stucked somewhere due to which I ain't able to repay him currently, but that doesn't mean that I won't... I am going to repay him and prove myself for sure, but the only thing is that, let me get out of this situation, and just don't fear me about any neg trust thing, because I won't get bothered even if I get neutral trust from Watoshi even after repaying him... Just believe, I ain't gonna go anywhere, and I won't be letting anyone ruin my reputation for a loan...

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:50:33 PM

Extension has been granted till 11th of February as requested. Smiley
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:38:47 AM

Extension granted till 1st of March
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:47:05 AM

He earned .189 BTC last month from his signature campaign. Why were these funds not applied towards the amount due?

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:35:03 AM

He earned .189 BTC last month from his signature campaign. Why were these funds not applied towards the amount due?

There were some reasons behind it which were discussed in PMs and that's why, we don't want to make it public... If I wouldn't have let Watoshi knew what's the problem, why he would have allowed the extension? Don't worry, I will repay him, it ain't a fake promise, just need some more time... Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:50:21 AM

Loan repayment due.

I think you also received around 0.25BTC from the signature campaign.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:57:04 AM

Loan repayment due.

I think you also received around 0.25BTC from the signature campaign.

Yes I know, and I didn't get it as I asked him to possess my BTC0.2768 payment himself, but I have now asked him to send them to you to atleast make me able to repay you half of the total... And sorry for this delay, I was going to make some good amount of non-spam posts yesterday and today, but a storm came in my state and due to it, all the wires were cut due to which I was out of both electricity and internet, else I would have managed to repay you and one of my friends at least...

Please don't leave the crypto-world, I will manage anyhow and will beg my campaign holder to repay that amount to you on my behalf currently... But please don't leave due to me... I ain't a scammer, please let me prove that...

I have asked him to send those funds directly to you, and waiting for his answer, also gave this thread's address to him for him to be able to check your address himself and send the funds to you...  Cry

I will always repent for these times that I am seeing due to my own mistake and due to which everyone's suffering...

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:46:01 PM

I have sent you gkv9's signature earnings from last month.

https://blockchain.info/tx/0439410caa61e44c4d65b556c4fa9b3278eb159bb765c1285f93b0f02a9c16d4

He now owes you a remaining 0.4858 - 0.2768 so 0.209BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: