Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.5 BTC Loan Request... More Details Inside...  (Read 4292 times)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:53:20 PM

I have sent you gkv9's signature earnings from last month.

https://blockchain.info/tx/0439410caa61e44c4d65b556c4fa9b3278eb159bb765c1285f93b0f02a9c16d4

He now owes you a remaining 0.4858 - 0.2768 so 0.209BTC.

Sir, thanks a lot... You are a lifesaver...
Thank you very much, I owe you guys my life and will never forget all you people's help... Smiley

And to those who think I ain't gonna repay, I AIN'T A SCAMMER...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:11:39 PM

Thank you received the first installment. Cheesy
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:44:03 AM

I am glad I at least made you smile a bit... Anyways, second installment will be sent to you very soon, just need a week or two, and also send some more interest as an appreciation for your goodness.

And please, don't leave us, please. I don't want you to leave due to me or I won't be able to forgive myself Cry.

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:03:39 PM

I am glad I at least made you smile a bit... Anyways, second installment will be sent to you very soon, just need a week or two, and also send some more interest as an appreciation for your goodness.

And please, don't leave us, please. I don't want you to leave due to me or I won't be able to forgive myself Cry.

No, lol. I am not leaving because of you or anything! I have other priorities in my real life and it is a crucial time for me.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:46:31 PM

No, lol. I am not leaving because of you or anything! I have other priorities in my real life and it is a crucial time for me.

You are truly a great guy, I am highly obliged I am a part of this forum and Bitcoin world... Smiley  Cheesy

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:10:58 PM

Giving tax-free loans to strangers and accepting extended repayment especially when their signature company's fund address has public level of accessibility?  Huh Seems like lucky borrower got a government subsidy for investing Cheesy
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:26:08 PM

Giving tax-free loans to strangers and accepting extended repayment especially when their signature company's fund address has public level of accessibility?  Huh Seems like lucky borrower got a government subsidy for investing Cheesy

As you used the word "investing", I would like to clarify you that I didn't take this loan to "invest" somewhere, as I changed them to fiat the next hour I received it, as I already mentioned I was in some serious problems, and I am still stuck, but that doesn't mean I won't repay. As I have said earlier, "I won't ruin my reputation at any cost, and not for a loan at least..."

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:15:56 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 06:40:16 PM by BootstrapCoinDev

As you used the word "investing", I would like to clarify you that I didn't take this loan to "invest" somewhere, as I changed them to fiat the next hour I received it, as I already mentioned I was in some serious problems, and I am still stuck, but that doesn't mean I won't repay. As I have said earlier, "I won't ruin my reputation at any cost, and not for a loan at least..."

ah, okay, you were asking for a loan to repay bills, however paying each bill also forces you to look at you budget/bank account regularly, which allows you to shuffle things around if a need be which would help you to exactly know whether you under budgeted or have less than enough money to pay on due date and correct it or account for the next month expenses, but honestly it seems to me that money from your signature is your regular cycle between paydays it's two months passed, c'mon now Tongue
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:58:23 PM

ah, okay, you were asking for a loan to repay bills, however paying each bill also forces you to look at you budget/bank account regularly, which allows you to shuffle things around if a need be which would help you to exactly know whether you under budgeted or have less than enough money to pay on due date and correct it or account for the next month expenses, but honestly it seems to me that money from your signature is your regular cycle between paydays it's two months passed, c'mon now Tongue

I didn't get too much from my sig camp as I don't post too much, never try to spam, always try to comment wherever I feel it's needed... And yes, my previous month's payment has already been sent to Watoshi as half-repayment, and the remaining might be sent tomorrow or a week later depending on what I might receive through my sig camp earnings...

One more thing, I am jobless currently as the company I talked about, didn't pay me yet and I can't even file a case against them as I don't have funds currently also, the same situation as before...

My dad was also having a job and I always contributed my home expenses with my BTC, but due to my wrong decisions and my dad being jobless too due to some reasons, I am stuck, but I think and hope that I might get out of it now as I am trying hard to... Smiley

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:25:48 AM

@Watoshi-Dimobuto,
Dear Sir, I have sent you BTC0.182 which I received in this week's signature campaign earnings, I think I have repaid in full based on current BTC rates, but still I need your confirmation... Smiley
Still, I will try to send you some more as an interest to reward you for your honesty and patience... Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/a488b4ff06e95013ae65a8bf268d1c665fd69590ac2c7df48ced4a53677426ce

Thanks a lot one more time...

And to people who think that some strangers must not be trusted,
"You guys better be off from people like me, as I am a very honest person and never interested in scamming anyone..."

"Try to trust someone, it feels a lot better..." Smiley

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:37:11 AM

@Watoshi-Dimobuto,
Dear Sir, I have sent you BTC0.182 which I received in this week's signature campaign earnings, I think I have repaid in full based on current BTC rates, but still I need your confirmation... Smiley
Still, I will try to send you some more as an interest to reward you for your honesty and patience... Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/a488b4ff06e95013ae65a8bf268d1c665fd69590ac2c7df48ced4a53677426ce

"You guys better be off from people like me, as I am a very honest person and never interested in scamming anyone..."

Nice to see that you have paid your debt!

The comment below though, has prompted me to reply to your thread on here.
Sure you may be the most honest person on this forum or indeed, the whole world but you cannot throw a blanket statement that we should trust you. How should someone be trusted given the number of scams that are perpetrated on these forums every day? You just need to take a look at the scam accusations boards to see how many dishonest people are on these boards. Its not easy to trust someone on here that easily and least of all, a person who needs a loan to pay his monthly commitments. Agreed that you had a bad job or whatever, and the lack of income is frustrating as it would be for anyone in your position. Probably put yourself in the shoes of a potential lender and think, would you loan someone in your position - No trust score to boast of, no proper income and no collateral? I guess not! I know i wouldn't wanna loan someone in that position. It would be very easy to just take the funds and run, which to your credit, you haven't done.

Another side of the coin is that Indians are generally considered to be scammers and i have been scammed by Indians a few times, some people even work on long term scams (which is payback smaller loans, then ask for 1 big loan and disappear).

While you are lucky that you got a good lender, its not good to put down others to stoke your own ego. My 2 satoshi Smiley

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:52:24 AM

@Watoshi-Dimobuto,

Confirmed, received. Cheesy

Did you make any other payment other than these two? :

https://blockchain.info/tx/0439410caa61e44c4d65b556c4fa9b3278eb159bb765c1285f93b0f02a9c16d4

Never mind. The deal is settled. Thank you for paying the loan back Cheesy

You proved that you are honest and trustworthy. Will add you the trust feedback you truly deserve Smiley
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:59:36 AM

Another side of the coin is that Indians are generally considered to be scammers and i have been scammed by Indians a few times, some people even work on long term scams (which is payback smaller loans, then ask for 1 big loan and disappear).

While you are lucky that you got a good lender, its not good to put down others to stoke your own ego. My 2 satoshi Smiley

Totally disagreed!
How can you say that? They are very trustworthy. People are of diverse kinds, you cannot tag a whole country with millions of people like that.

I have a few Indian friends and I know.

I have been scammed by Americans, Europeans, Asians and even Africans...

P.S. Okay, you are from India. Kind of explains things...
P.P.S. I mean micky123
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:14:24 AM

@Watoshi-Dimobuto,

Confirmed, received. Cheesy

Did you make any other payment other than these two? :

Never mind. The deal is settled. Thank you for paying the loan back Cheesy

You proved that you are honest and trustworthy. Will add you the trust feedback you truly deserve Smiley

No Sir, I haven't sent you any other transactions rather than the above two mentioned...
Anyways, I will send some more as interest after I get out from a coin I invested in before, and I might send you some good amount maybe today... Wink

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:22:54 AM

Totally disagreed!
How can you say that? They are very trustworthy. People are of diverse kinds, you cannot tag a whole country with millions of people like that.

P.P.S. I mean micky123

Yes, i am from India too. A vast majority of Indians are branded scammers and with good reason too. I cannot believe that some indian dude scammed me off 0.01 BTC. That is the height of idiocracy! I am not putting down Indians, i am just calling a spade a spade. While its good that OP has paid back, i am merely pointing out the fact that he should not be boasting and brushing people off just because he paid back your loan.

You were kind enough to loan him in this case, i would not have loaned him as i still see him as a potential risk. However, feels good to see a fellow Indian actually paying back someone and NOT sullying the name of the country even more than it has been already  Grin

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:29:48 AM

Totally disagreed!

P.P.S. I mean micky123

Yes, i am from India too. A vast majority of Indians are branded scammers and with good reason too. I cannot believe that some indian dude scammed me off 0.01 BTC. That is the height of idiocracy! I am not putting down Indians, i am just calling a spade a spade. While its good that OP has paid back, i am merely pointing out the fact that he should not be boasting and brushing people off just because he paid back your loan.

You were kind enough to loan him in this case, i would not have loaned him as i still see him as a potential risk. However, feels good to see a fellow Indian actually paying back someone and NOT sullying the name of the country even more than it has been already  Grin

Hey, neither did I try to boast or bark on anyone out there nor did I ever try to satisfy my ego anywhere here... I just meant to say that some people should be given a chance, and I second you on being lucky in my case, but still I had faith that I will be able to repay and that's why I even asked to extend, else even if I wouldn't have been able to repay him, as Watoshi if I didn't ask him to give me negative feedback... I was being so honest and will always be, and yes, I am feeling very happy to make you feel proud due to my repayment... Wink Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: