Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod needs to be removed from DefaultTrust.  (Read 2601 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:40:39 AM

Agreed, but what 3 or more cases has he caught me in a lie. Especially one of enough importance to show my untrustworthy.
If you look at the other thread, I took apart the feedback he left me, as it was in fact full of lie's to make things seems worse.
You were lying about having his phone number. I agree it may have been more of a bluff then lie, however you did blow things way out of proportion prior to him even seeing the first thread about your claim. IMO his statement about being hot headed is accurate and is a reason to not want to do business with you as if/when something goes wrong then chances of things getting resolved are low

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:44:13 AM

Well why don't we look at the effects of getting a negative trust report from someone on default trust list. Assuming you do not have preexisting trust feedback to overcome the negative trust then you will get a trade with extreme caution tag. If you are someone who engages in business that requires an extreme amount of trust, for example someone who deals in gift cards or may need to handle personal information then yes this tag would be detrimental to your business. If however you engage in business where transactions can easily be moderated by some kind of trusted escrow service then all a trade with caution tag will do is get a person's customers to want to use escrow more often. As these people make more deals the positive trust they receive will outweigh one scam report from one user (if one person gives two or more scam reports on the same person it will only count as one).

A honest person can buy a new account with fresh neutral trust in the event it is tarnished beyond repair as you describe would happen. IMO a honest person is actually more likely to do so then a scammer because a scammer is risking the purchase price of the new account for when they get caught again while an honest person with an unjust scam rating intends to continue to operate honestly moving forward.

I personally think Vod giving negative trust by jumping the gun like he originally did in the case discussed in the OP is an exception to the rule.

I would disagree that "lying" is not a valid reason to give someone negative trust. If you are lying about how much bitcoin you have or about your prior trade history then you are trying to get your trading partner to be more comfortable with you which would potentially make them more vulnerable to get scammed. In order to scam someone you obviously need to lie at least one time in order to get the other person to give you money in the assumption they will get something in return.
Regardless of your assumption that a negative rating does not inhibit trading, it does in fact do so. People in this community are already SO PARANOID about getting ripped off, that all some one has to see is the red rating and their brain turns off, and they move on. It does IN FACT destroy ones ability to trade almost completely.

I love also that your supposed solution as some one who peddles other people's trust is for honest users to buy another account. Self interested much? Further more even if an honest user did try to buy an account his immediately puts them under suspicion of being a scammer and from that moment on they will be treated as such. It is well known that a lot of the account sales are either run by or closely monitored by staff so they can keep lists of scammer suspects. All this would do is make that formerly trusted user enter further into the realm of being suspect, and at that point why try to be honest if everyone is making it so hard and treating you like a scammer?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:45:53 AM

It is well known that a lot of the account sales are either run by or closely monitored by staff so they can keep lists of scammer suspects.

Ah, is this another case of you believing something so it's "well known"?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:47:04 AM

Agreed, but what 3 or more cases has he caught me in a lie. Especially one of enough importance to show my untrustworthy.
If you look at the other thread, I took apart the feedback he left me, as it was in fact full of lie's to make things seems worse.
You were lying about having his phone number. I agree it may have been more of a bluff then lie, however you did blow things way out of proportion prior to him even seeing the first thread about your claim. IMO his statement about being hot headed is accurate and is a reason to not want to do business with you as if/when something goes wrong then chances of things getting resolved are low
You are talking about things being blown out of proportion? Wasn't VODs original rating for this user supposedly lying about his zipcode? What in the fuck does that have to do with scamming? If that is not blowing things out of proportion I don't know what is.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:48:32 AM

Wasn't VODs original rating for this user supposedly lying about his zipcode? What in the fuck does that have to do with scamming? If that is not blowing things out of proportion I don't know what is.

Yes, yes it was.  And I spent all day thinking that it was wrong when I couldn't access a computer.  As soon as I logged in, I removed the negative trust.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:48:42 AM

It is well known that a lot of the account sales are either run by or closely monitored by staff so they can keep lists of scammer suspects.

Ah, is this another case of you believing something so it's "well known"?   Roll Eyes
The staff state this themselves. This is the primary reason they state they do not want to ban account sales, because if it was banned then they couldn't monitor the account sales. Try grasping for another straw.

Wasn't VODs original rating for this user supposedly lying about his zipcode? What in the fuck does that have to do with scamming? If that is not blowing things out of proportion I don't know what is.

Yes, yes it was.  And I spent all day thinking that it was wrong when I couldn't access a computer.  As soon as I logged in, I removed the negative trust.
You skipped the part where you antagonized an insulted him first.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:50:20 AM

You lie all the time.  I can't call you on every one...

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:52:55 AM

You didnt remove your mistake,
you moved it to a neutral, calling me a liar, and stating it's not negative because I pestered you for it.

Just remove the Damn rating and we can all move on with our live's.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:54:54 AM

Actually I went off his name,
Found past bitch fest's, confirmed his location as st. Albert Alberta, and found a number that was linked to him by someone else as his Dox.
When I called the number, which was in St. Albert. The women who answered... Well the way she spoke seemed fishy when she denied he lived there.
It may not have been him. But I did however find a number.
So no that was not a lie.

But again, he never referenced that, you did. Please stop stretching every little fact, The entire rating he has on me right now is FULL of lie's and miss truths, used to call me a liar?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:55:02 AM

So this isn't you insulting and antagonizing him after YOU made a mistake?

Dude, based on your comments here and to me in PM (don't care about me, my ass!), don't ever get a job in customer service.  You don't have the skill set.

I've been dealing with family all day and have not been online.  You're a dipshit.

I'll be going back to leaving negative on his account.
He simply laughed at me over pm and blocked me.

That's the third lie I've caught you in.  I never laughed at you - I simply blocked you from sending more spam PMs.  Stop lying to make me look bad.

Since you're now on default trust and you left me negative affecting my rating, and since you continue to be dishonest, I have left you negative feedback as well.

I consider this issue resolved.  You may now cry yourself to sleep, fool.   Undecided

I've offered to prove I was not lieing to this fool, and he simply yells at me a blocks me.

I didn't yell at you either.  You posted these two things about me which were obviously lies.  You need to grow up, child.

Yes, so I'm hot headed.
I said you laughed and yellled.

I can in fact see how that's worth ruining my rep.

It's lovely how you continue to avoid any attempts at proving I lied about my postal code, or that I'm not Canadian.

And refuse to accept proof I provide

If any trusted members wish to chat so I can prove I'm Canadian,  and my postal code, does in fact contain 3:zeros. Please pm me.

Vox is clearly a child with a god complex.

Go cry yourself to sleep, little boy.  No one cares - you brought it on yourself.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:55:10 AM

You teaching your children that nothing they do will have consequences?

You have lied too many times for me to trust you.  Even if I did remove the negative trust, you'd still have your signature saying I am untrustworthy.

This is the last time I will reply to this request.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:56:34 AM

Nope, it was my insulting and antagonizing you for constantly lying about me.  Follow the quote bubble...

michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:57:29 AM

Someone needs to make a, "Save the Vod campaign".
I feel too much hate is being sent towards The Vod these days... it's sad to see such a beautiful animal, working in it's natural habitat... disturbed and abused.

Donate BTC to the Save the Vod Campaign: 1Vod325jda9qfake04i24addy

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:01:01 AM

Nope, it was my insulting and antagonizing you for constantly lying about me.  Follow the quote bubble...
I see so my lie is that you were "antagonizing and insulting him" when you were not, very clearly demonstrated by your quoted posts above.

Please, if this is not the lie you are referring to, quote my lies about you, I would be glad to defend anything I stated. Of course you will just continue to slander , insult, and antagonize instead.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:01:49 AM

You teaching your children that nothing they do will have consequences?

You have lied too many times for me to trust you.  Even if I did remove the negative trust, you'd still have your signature saying I am untrustworthy.

This is the last time I will reply to this request.

Meh, I'm willing to remove all of that.
But your not leaving me feedback because you fear I'll scam or cheat someone. but purely because your Butt hurt, and throwing a temper tantrum. Which is clearly supported by the staff, Your knee's must also hurt, for someone whose as big an ass as you, to have so much support.

YOU started all this bullshit. And I'm the one who has to live with it?
Fuck it, maybe I'll go buy a new account and walk away?
Oh wait, I'm not a scammer, I own a business. I run an ATM.
Just got stuck dealling with some guy on a power trip, with a God complex, who when he's proven wrong. Throws a tantrum and stomps around doing more damage to try and "win"

Congrats, your the big winner.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:02:50 AM

I'll repost this here
Since VOD is now ignoring the other thread, lol

Spreads FUD - calls me a liar, and a fool. I've caught him in lies at least 3 separate times now. I tried to be the nice guy and remove negative feedback, he retaliated by opening three threads on me and spamming me with PMs. THEN he added negative trust against me.

Before you consider doing any business with this fool, consider he is hot headed and acts without thought. Add to the fact he has no problem lying, and come to the conclusion he should not be dealt with.

Event he feedback he has left now is a lie. And I'm a Liar? lol.

I've caught him in lies at least 3 separate times now.
Prove it! Where? the postal code thing was your misunderstanding what I said, So if your simply going of where I said your response to me was you yelling or laughing. maybe that's because a single one line response such as the following, pisses people off.
You're an idiot.  I haven't been online all day - been babysitting.

I tried to be the nice guy and remove negative feedback, he retaliated by opening three threads on me and spamming me with PMs.
I had the three threads AND All the pm's sent, before you were done babysitting. And long before you left my a neutral instead of negative. So there's his Lie number 2 in my rating post.

THEN he added negative trust against me.
That was already there. I removed it before going to bed, then replaced it once I saw you left a Negatively written neutral comment still calling me a liar.

consider he is hot headed and acts without thought.
Hot headed, Okay. I'm pissed. Acts without thought? No, I had a pretty sound reason for being pissed.

Add to the fact he has no problem lying
Screen shots of all the open and easy lieing I've done?

And I"m the liar who bends the truth and throws a temper tantrum? LMFAO
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:04:01 AM

Of course you will just continue to slander , insult, and antagonize instead.

You will continue to lie about, insult and antagonize me as always.   I've never slandered anyone.   Wink

takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:07:22 AM

You will continue to lie about, insult and antagonize me as always.   I've never slandered anyone.   Wink

Meh, I'll be the bigger man, VOD you can really do as you plase, burn for all I care.
More and more threads like these will show up. You refuse to admit wrong doing, and eventually it will catch up with you.
I've removed my rating and sig. I really don't care anymore.
Your opinion may effect noob's, but from what I can see your opinion is worth about as much as you are with many of the people who have now picked up on your little game.

So I don't care.
Have fun in St. Albert.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:09:50 AM

You are slandering me by calling me a liar when very clearly your quotes demonstrate you were in fact antagonizing and insulting this user.
I am still waiting for you to quote one of my supposed lies about you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:10:33 AM

Have fun in St. Albert.

You have a good time as well in Springfield, MB, Shawn Stone.  Hope your wife trusts you enough to babysit alone someday!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: