Communist Bitshares Wealth Redistribution IS THEFT!
<< < (69/80) > >>
achimsmile:
Quote from: bitcoinjesus2.0 on February 18, 2015, 08:32:35 AM

Close, an option that currently in use by BitShares

Hm ok, do you mean BitUSD is not inflationary, but BitShares is? I thought both were.
So by holding BitUSD you get an interest of an equivalent of 5% paid in Bitshares?

Cool, so NXT forgers just collect transaction costs, and the reason why the whales forge for pennies is because they have the most vested interest in the success of the entire platform?  That is a pretty slick model if I am correct.

Is that right?

Yes.
robrigo:
Quote from: achimsmile on February 18, 2015, 09:35:56 AM

Close, an option that currently in use by BitShares

Hm ok, do you mean BitUSD is not inflationary, but BitShares is? I thought both were.
So by holding BitUSD you get an interest of an equivalent of 5% paid in Bitshares?

Cool, so NXT forgers just collect transaction costs, and the reason why the whales forge for pennies is because they have the most vested interest in the success of the entire platform?  That is a pretty slick model if I am correct.

Is that right?

Yes.

bitUSD yield isn't paid via inflation, it is paid by collecting market fees / short interest into a reserve fund. When bitUSD is transferred (i.e. to oneself), the accrued yield is paid to the bitUSD holder.
DecentralizeEconomics:
DecentralizeEconomics:
DecentralizeEconomics:
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page