Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Communist Bitshares Wealth Redistribution IS THEFT!  (Read 28341 times)
StanLarimer

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:12:59 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 10:39:33 PM by StanLarimer

... I agree with Stan that Bitshares is a company, but it is a company that commands complete control over the Bitshares' economy.  This is why Bitshares is Communist. ...

Watch out, I feel another metaphor shift coming on...

BitShares, as we've said above, is also a community.  Its an ecosystem of 101 small businesses that are building up a common infrastructure that, in turn, will support many other businesses.  Lots of birds will flock to nest in this tree.  

We hope it won't stop there.  We envision in the long term, perhaps not in our lifetimes, the evolution of a sovereign virtual "country" in the Free Space of international waters - leveraging blockchain technology to implement voluntary non-violent protection of individual rights to life, liberty, and property - making government by centralized force impractical, impotent, and irrelevant.  Couldn't be further away on the spectrum from collectivist schools of thought.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StanLarimer

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:25:08 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 10:43:35 PM by StanLarimer

The distribution of nodes seems to be more concentrated than presented. I presumed init0 etc. are "initial", the start up nodes and Bitshares doesn't yet have 101 candidates for voting?
According http://bitsharesblocks.com we have 5 381 registered delegates (delegate registration costs 2 weeks of delegate income, to register 100% pay rate delegate will costs is 59 881.19 BTS) and 1061 of them already has shareholders votes.

Number of accounts: 32 209
Number of sub-accounts: 499

It costs 59,881.19 BTS to register in delegate elections?

59,881.19 BTS x $0.01369 = $7102.53 USD!

I assume this fee goes to the existing delegates.  Roll Eyes  Don't you think requiring payment in the hopes of participating in the forging process is wrong and leads to the disenfranchisement of stakeholders?

Actually 100% delegate pay is 50 BTS every 17 minutes which works out at today's rates to $58.56 per day or $820 per fortnight which is the cost of registering to be a delegate.   Fees are burned and therefore distributed to all stakeholders.

BitShares fees are explained here:  BitShares Fee Schedule Explained.

It takes a lot of effort to vet a delegate so we can't simply swamp the shareholders with unlimited proposals.  A registration fee equaling 2 weeks pay forces a delegate to self-assess before applying.  Nothing stops them from polling the community to get a sense of what level of support there may be before applying.  There has been some discussion about proposing a delegate to serve as a recruiter who uses her revenue stream to help pay application fees for worthy candidates who can't afford them.  We'll see what the community decides about that.

Everything about BitShares is grounded in practical idealism.

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 10:33:13 PM

Bitshares is nothing different then Ripple and if you knew Protoshares you would already see that same stuff from their CEO's and devs.
Actually, I don't see many similarities between Ripple and Bitshares. Care to explain in what way you think they are the same stuff?

To the others, it is true that Bitshares hasn't done everything perfect since launch. There are also lots of legitimate complaints (even from me) about the way things are/were handled. However, it's one of the few cryptos with active development, a dedicated AND intelligent team which isn't afraid of thinking big. Also, if you believe in the technology but don't like other short-term aspects, then just convert your BTS to BitBTC/BitUSD, so you go short BTS and get some yield. If you think the project is going to dogs, just sell your BTS.
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:47:04 PM

Watch out, I feel another metaphor shift coming on...

BitShares, as we've said above, is also a community.  Its an ecosystem of 101 small businesses that are building up a common infrastructure that, in turn, will support many other businesses.  Lots of birds will flock to nest in this tree.  

We hope it won't stop there.  We envision in the long term, perhaps not in our lifetimes, the evolution of a sovereign virtual "country" in the Free Space of international waters - leveraging blockchain technology to implement voluntary non-violent protection of individual rights to life, liberty, and property - making government by centralized force impractical, impotent, and irrelevant.  Couldn't be further away on the spectrum from collectivist schools of thought.

It seems like you are replacing our old masters with 101 (maybe?) new ones.

Actually 100% delegate pay is 50 BTS every 17 minutes which works out to $58.56 per day or $820 per fortnight which is the cost of registering to be a delegate.   Fees are burned and therefore distributed to all stakeholders.

BitShares fees are explained here:  BitShares Fee Schedule Explained.

It takes a lot of effort to vet a delegate so we can't simply swamp the shareholders with unlimited proposals.  A registration fee equaling 2 weeks pay forces a delegate to self-assess before applying.  Nothing stops them from polling the community to get a sense of what level of support there may be before applying.  There has been some discussion about proposing a delegate to serve as a recruiter who uses her revenue stream to help pay application fees for worthy candidates who can't afford them.  We'll see what the community decides about that.

Everything about BitShares is grounded in practical idealism.

Don't you think that helps to consolidate the power of the delegates and form a type of blockchain Plutocracy?  I think you need some "delegate campaign finance reform."

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
bitcreditscc

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:48:39 PM

DE has been pretty consistent , i am very interested in decentralized models and my own project requires such a system, if BTS model is so great, i'll fork it and have 1010101 delegates

jrossIV

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:53:09 PM

Dan believes that nodes must be limited to 101 (centralized) because he claims it is "unprofitable" to run a node.  He bases this on ridiculous cost metrics and the flawed hypothesis that nodes must ROI from forging alone.  This is wrong because running a node is simply a minor expense for businesses.  I proved it is wrong because currently even though it is less profitable to run a NXT node than a Bitshares' node there are on average over two and a half times as many NXT nodes as Bitshares' delegates!

Again, you are basing "decentralization" on percentage of blocks forged by each node, not on participants in the system.

So if you have a system where any forger can forge the same amount of blocks then you can attack the network by creating a large yet cheap network of forgers.  Then at that point 51% attack is possible.  I'm confused why you think this is better than having stake-holders vote in some proportional system.

If you go by participants only, you can have 1 participant forge 99% of the blocks yet have 10000000000 participants.  How is this a better metric of decentralization?

You have confused me greatly.  Just when it starts to make sense to me.

I would argue that "true decentralization" isn't based on the percentage of blocks forged by each node, but instead based on participants in the system.  It is the right of all forgers to be allowed to forge independently and forge in equal proportion.  The goal of "decentralization" isn't to evenly redistribute forging power to a select group of individuals.
[/quote]

Your "rights" are a bit humorous but read my questions above for my concerns on your approach.

Honestly son, you need to lay off the drugs or perhaps see a shrink.  Decentralization is just a tactic which has a variety of downsides.  The commies aren't out to get your blockchain or any such nonsense.
StanLarimer

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:04:31 PM

DE has been pretty consistent , i am very interested in decentralized models and my own project requires such a system, if BTS model is so great, i'll fork it and have 1010101 delegates

Cool.  Let us know how that works out for you.   Smiley
StanLarimer

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:11:10 PM

Don't you think that helps to consolidate the power of the delegates and form a type of blockchain Plutocracy?  I think you need some "delegate campaign finance reform."

If I don't like them, I can:

1.  Sell.
2.  Fire Them.
3.  Fork a new country.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:25:38 PM

If I don't like them, I can:

1.  Sell.
2.  Fire Them.
3.  Fork a new country.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Stan, your quote would be a just argument for DPOS if all stakeholders received equal votes not proportional to their stake.  Republican governments only work when one man gets one vote.  Bitshares is akin to a Corporate Republic where voting power is derived from wealth.  Corporate Republics are also Communist.  There is no difference between Big Government controlling business or Big Business controlling government.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
StanLarimer

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:43:31 PM

Wow.  I would love to hear a debate on this topic between you and Bytemaster!

Why don't you join one of Bytemaster's Friday Global Teleconference calls and just dangle that bait out there for him?  

Bytemaster takes live questions from a world wide audience every Friday at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.  
I bet this topic would draw a large audience!
BitShares Global Teleconference

It would be recorded and published so everyone here could listen at their leisure...

Smiley

Or we could get Max Wright to interview the two of you on one of his famous BitShares.TV episodes...

What do you say?

Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:51:39 PM

Dan believes that nodes must be limited to 101 (centralized) because he claims it is "unprofitable" to run a node.  He bases this on ridiculous cost metrics and the flawed hypothesis that nodes must ROI from forging alone.  This is wrong because running a node is simply a minor expense for businesses.  I proved it is wrong because currently even though it is less profitable to run a NXT node than a Bitshares' node there are on average over two and a half times as many NXT nodes as Bitshares' delegates!

Again, you are basing "decentralization" on percentage of blocks forged by each node, not on participants in the system.

So if you have a system where any forger can forge the same amount of blocks then you can attack the network by creating a large yet cheap network of forgers.  Then at that point 51% attack is possible.  I'm confused why you think this is better than having stake-holders vote in some proportional system.

If you go by participants only, you can have 1 participant forge 99% of the blocks yet have 10000000000 participants.  How is this a better metric of decentralization?

You have confused me greatly.  Just when it starts to make sense to me.

If the network is protected by actual stake ownership (like NXT), it is impossible to attack it by creating a large network of stakeless nodes.  The number of allowed forgers in a system should be regulated by market forces and not capped at some arbitrary amount.  "Decentralization" means everyone should be allowed to participate without the consent of an authority.  I believe this is a better system and less prone to abuse.  By adding voting (delegation) to PoS, you are adding a "social contruct" which allows a hierarchical system to develop.

If you had 10 Billion participates that forged 1% of the blocks and 1 individual who forged 99% of the blocks, I'd would say that is a fair and decentralized system as long as the one individual with 99% of the stake didn't have the means to levy a tax on the smaller stakeholders.  If the one individual with 99% of the stake dropped out of the network, the remaining 1% of the stake forging would then compromise 100% of the active stake forging.  Since the amount of available stake would be reduced by 99%, it would not make the network more susceptible to attack as long as that stake didn't fall into malicious hands.  Everyone should have the right to forge in proportion to his stake.

This is of course a ridiculous example that would never develop in any natural system.

Honestly son, you need to lay off the drugs or perhaps see a shrink.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't partake in any form of intoxication.

Decentralization is just a tactic which has a variety of downsides.

That's not a very popular opinion around here.

The commies aren't out to get your blockchain or any such nonsense.

Don't be too sure.  Smiley

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

jrossIV

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:42:38 AM

If the network is protected by actual stake ownership (like NXT), it is impossible to attack it by creating a large network of stakeless nodes.  The number of allowed forgers in a system should be regulated by market forces and not capped at some arbitrary amount.  "Decentralization" means everyone should be allowed to participate without the consent of an authority.  I believe this is a better system and less prone to abuse.  By adding voting (delegation) to PoS, you are adding a "social contruct" which allows a hierarchical system to develop.

If you had 10 Billion participates that forged 1% of the blocks and 1 individual who forged 99% of the blocks, I'd would say that is a fair and decentralized system as long as the one individual with 99% of the stake didn't have the means to levy a tax on the smaller stakeholders.  If the one individual with 99% of the stake dropped out of the network, the remaining 1% of the stake forging would then compromise 100% of the active stake forging.  Since the amount of available stake would be reduced by 99%, it would not make the network more susceptible to attack as long as that stake didn't fall into malicious hands.  Everyone should have the right to forge in proportion to his stake.

This is of course a ridiculous example that would never develop in any natural system.

So a person should only be able to forge proportional to their stake and not proportional to their effort?  And somehow this is superior according to your world view?

If you had 1 guy forging 99% of your blocks then he would have tremendous power and you would be far from decentralized. The number of partipants are important as long as their power is relatively equal, otherwise the power is too centralized.  Plenty of communistic societies had tons of "participants" and most of the wealth was centralized at the top.

NXT mining allows you to be able to do something like rental forging.  My understanding is it is the equivalent to voting and adds a "social construct". 

I like crypto-currencies but at my age it just gives me a headache arguing bizarro semantics.
StanLarimer

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:01:11 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 02:37:01 AM by StanLarimer

Agreed. Sometimes we get so caught up in semantics that we can't see the forest for the trees.

What we all want is systems that are incorruptible.

Things that move power away from the center make it harder to corrupt.

Things that increase transparency also help - broad daylight not darkness.

Things that increase the number of people you have to coerce or seduce help,
But so do things that make it harder to coerce or seduce them.

Things that increase detectability - if you are certain you can't get away with it you are less likely to do it.

Things that allow correction of the problem - the ability to undo a wrong once detected.

Things that incentivize honorable behavior - and deter dishonorable behavior.

We are trying to engineer systems with these properties.

Decentralization is a useful tool to this end.

But it is only one tool in our toolkit.

Let us not constrain ourselves to using only one tool.

It causes us to do silly things like burning $500,000,000 a year for security.

And not looking for a way to solve the problem more efficiently.

Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:49:27 AM

Why don't you join one of Bytemaster's Friday Global Teleconference calls and just dangle that bait out there for him?  

Bytemaster takes live questions from a world wide audience every Friday at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.  

It would be recorded and published so everyone here could listen at their leisure...

Smiley

Or we could get Max Wright to interview the two of you on one of his famous BitShares.TV episodes...

What do you say?

I'm sorry, but I don't want to be associated with a network that is IMO used to disseminate Communist propaganda.  Also, I do NOT want to be involved with a company, Bitshares(TM), whose "shares are worth pennies", who is IMO intentionally violating numerous US securities laws.

*DecentralizeEconomics thinks for a second.*

Yeah, I'm going to have to pass on that one.  LOL

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:08:18 AM

Smiley

What do you say?

I'm sorry, but I don't want to be associated with a network that is IMO used to disseminate Communist propaganda.  Also, I do NOT want to be involved with a company, Bitshares(TM), whose "shares are worth pennies", who is IMO intentionally violating numerous US securities laws.

"If our competitors criticize us - it means that we do everything correctly" LOL

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:17:28 AM

Smiley

What do you say?

"If our competitors criticize us - it means that we do everything correctly" LOL

Lol.  Yeah, probably not.

Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:42:05 AM

If the network is protected by actual stake ownership (like NXT), it is impossible to attack it by creating a large network of stakeless nodes.  The number of allowed forgers in a system should be regulated by market forces and not capped at some arbitrary amount.  "Decentralization" means everyone should be allowed to participate without the consent of an authority.  I believe this is a better system and less prone to abuse.  By adding voting (delegation) to PoS, you are adding a "social contruct" which allows a hierarchical system to develop.

If you had 10 Billion participates that forged 1% of the blocks and 1 individual who forged 99% of the blocks, I'd would say that is a fair and decentralized system as long as the one individual with 99% of the stake didn't have the means to levy a tax on the smaller stakeholders.  If the one individual with 99% of the stake dropped out of the network, the remaining 1% of the stake forging would then compromise 100% of the active stake forging.  Since the amount of available stake would be reduced by 99%, it would not make the network more susceptible to attack as long as that stake didn't fall into malicious hands.  Everyone should have the right to forge in proportion to his stake.

So a person should only be able to forge proportional to their stake and not proportional to their effort?  And somehow this is superior according to your world view?

If you had 1 guy forging 99% of your blocks then he would have tremendous power and you would be far from decentralized. The number of partipants are important as long as their power is relatively equal, otherwise the power is too centralized.  Plenty of communistic societies had tons of "participants" and most of the wealth was centralized at the top.

NXT mining allows you to be able to do something like rental forging.  My understanding is it is the equivalent to voting and adds a "social construct".  

I like crypto-currencies but at my age it just gives me a headache arguing bizarro semantics.

You argue that DPOS will actually evolve into a meritocracy when in fact it won't.  Those in the Communist bureaucracy that DPoS creates will maintain their power through deceit, corruption, manipulation, and quid pro quo politics.  It's a system ripe for abuse and IMO the delegates were intentionally limited to 101 because that was a number that the Bitshares' elite believed they could successful manipulate while still claiming "decentralization".  Don't ask me to rationalize how they claim "decentralization" when Bytemaster is stating that they are programming centralization into Bitshares to make it more efficient and economical.  Allow me to quote myself:

"The role of decentralization in cryptocurrencies is unfortunately too little appreciated... Most people are still in the thraldom (slavery) of the idea that centralization is 'more efficient and economical.'  They close their eyes to the fact that the alleged 'economy' is achieved at the cost of the currency holders' rights, that the 'efficiency' degrades him to a mere tributary slave, deadens his ROI, kills his freedoms.  Furthermore, in a system of centralization the delegation of forging becomes constantly merged in fewer hands, producing a powerful bureaucracy of forging overlords.  It would indeed be the sheerest irony if the cryptocurrency movement were to aim at such a result.  It would mean the creation of a new master class."

True, if one individual had 99% of the stake, he would have tremendous power over such a system, but that is not a realistic scenario.  Why don't you support your arguments with rational examples.

What matters is not how MUCH stake any individual possesses, but how those with the most are or aren't able to disenfranchise everyone else.  All systems will evolve into 20% of the group owning 80%.  If you attempt to redistribute forging rights, regardless of the reason, you are effectively redistributing wealth and will create a system where those in power will maintain their power through manipulation and not because they earned it.  NXT is in fact the true meritocracy, not the BTSSR.

NXT allows leased forging which is like voting or pooling.  The difference is it is NOT forced on stakeholders.  Leased forging was implemented to allow stakeholders to forge safely.  The first account holds your NXT and is kept offline.  The second account is empty and is kept online.  You lease the balance from your first account to your second account.

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:47:47 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 10:12:31 AM by FandangledGizmo

Smiley

What do you say?

I'm sorry, but I don't want to be associated with a network that is IMO used to disseminate Communist propaganda.  

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

Propaganda is a powerful weapon used in war; it is used to dehumanize and create hatred toward a supposed enemy, either internal or external, by creating a false image in the mind.

The only person engaging in dehumanising caricatures/encouraging hatred towards/false image creation is you imo...

The original ideology of Bitcoin, NXT and cryptocurrencies in general was one that was diametrically OPPOSED to the practice of wealth redistribution and forced subsidies to businesses and banks.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
- Bitcoin Genesis Block

It has come to my attention that Bitshares, their developers and entrenched business interests are attempting to infiltrate our movement, which is founded on freedom and independence and perpetuate a forced wealth redistribution scheme under the guise of allegiance to our founding ideals.  Their plot is no less sinister than an intentional conspiracy to disenfranchise Bitshares' stakeholders while holding them liable to be taxed against their will to subsidize these aforementioned interest groups.  I hereby call on all persons who hold liberty in their heart to condemn this treacherous attempt at subterfuge against us!

In fact, by the time BitShares reaches Bitcoin's market cap, each delegate will be one of 101 small businesses, selected by the stakeholders, each using a revenue stream of several million dollars apiece to grow the ecosystem.  Powerful stuff to look forward to!

This is obviously some type of Communist conspiracy no doubt orchestrated at the highest levels of Bitshares(TM), the company.

The hierarchy of Bitshares(TM), the company, and their ungodly creation is best illustrated in the above picture.  The whole organization has an uncanny resemblance to pre-revolutionary France, circa 1789.  As you can see, the Bitshares' devs are the "FIRST ESTATE" and believe it is their right to be given a position of power over the stakeholders.  The "SECOND ESTATE" are entrenched business interests who are powerful enough to force stakeholders to subsidize their operations.  You may find an analogy to taxpayer bailouts for banks and corporations in recent times more understandable, but you can equally relate this situation to the clergy in the land of the Roi.  Regardless of which business you choose, you still must pay your dues to your masters.  Clearly, the "THIRD ESTATE" is the Bitshares' holders.  You can ascertain they are carrying the First and Second Estates on their backs and unduly burdened by their monstrous weight.

I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY, AS ONE WHO BELIEVES IN THE FOUNDING IDEALS OF BITCOIN, NXT AND DECENTRALIZATION, TO INFORM THOSE WHO ARE UNAWARE OF THIS PLOT.

I URGE YOU.  DO NOT LET SUCH AN ATROCITY CONTINUE TO MASQUERADE AS A CRYPTOCURRENCY.  IF ALLOWED TO FESTER, THIS SORE WILL UNDOUBTEDLY INFECT MORE UNWITTING INDIVIDUALS AND FACILITATE IN THE COMPLETE DOWNFALL OF OUR MOVEMENT!

Your OP is filled to the brim with conventional propaganda techniques, including exaggerated & caricatured poster propaganda. Nearly every post you make, maximises loaded, bolded and capitalized language to elicit an emotional rather than reasoned response. What you are doing is propagandanising imo.

bitcoin2.0

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:28:23 PM

Once again, i used to be one of the 10 PTS holders  
i was diluted down and sold half my holdings.
Yeah, my PTS magically changed into BitShares too, just not as many as you my Khan.  You obviously hold a huge amount of BitShares, and if
My interest is in the technical parts of this conversation not your "evangelism", so save us the trouble and let there be technical point by point conversation. Support BTS by proving the arguments against it's system wrong and you'll even win people like me back.
LOL, how can I win you back when you never left.  I declare BS.  If you left, then please leave, and I hope to Satoshi, that you unload every last one of your BitShares.   If all that I have to do is “evangelize” about the second coming of Bitcoin1.0 in the absence of fact, and you'll sell me the rest of your shares at a penny apiece, then let's make a deal for your soul my son, and allow me to lock out my number keypad and summon the almighty god of Bitcoin2.0!

Born out of the fire and free launch of a lowly bitcoin1.0 mortal coin named PTS, BitShares dove head first into the fiery crucible by sacrificing a rib (a small fraction of its decentralization security by limiting its total number of nodes to 101) as Adam did before him.  And the lord accepted the sacrificial offering with the same reverence he holds for burnt incense offerings.  By sacrificing the total value of its decentralized security BitShares arose like Frankenstein with a human brain, now fortified with the power to hire and fire any human in the world that the new human swarm consciousness believes will keep Frankenstein-coin alive and growing in the absence of total artificial computer intelligence.

It was only because of this newly bestowed power (to hire and fire its own miners), that this once lifeless bitcoin 1.0 (PTS) coin was allowed an ability to secure freedom for humans by humans.  Now this computer program (named BitShares), has the dynamic creativity of the collective human conscious to power it through whatever changing obstacles the humans see ahead for it in this dimension.

Like other immortal swarms before it, Satoshi's son BitShares will endure for eternity:

https://www.google.com/search?q=menudo&client=ubuntu&hs=QHJ&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=lWiyVImOI8T8yQTTtYLQCQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1535&bih=805

And as someone pointed out, throwing in a lot of links really isnt helping.

thank god,

And just as I prophesied some thread back:  "he who is last shall be first and he who is first shall be last."

http://www.gotquestions.org/first-last-last-first.html

The meek will inherit the earth because the power of the human consensus can no longer be corrupted.  The meek determine the pay of the developers.  Now, for the first time in human history, not only cannot we not be scammed by the fiat printing press, but we are also immune to uncle Kerp's thievery as well.  

Satoshi can now protect us from big brother and little uncle asshole with BitShares

yours truly

you guessed it:

https://bitcoinstar.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/btc-ver-e1382525432756.jpg?w=960&h=260&crop=1
-Bitcoin2.0
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:18:51 PM

OP

You have gave me the biggest stonk on for BTS thank you for your hard work in bringing forward another investor on the ground floor,

I am so happy thank you <3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: