Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best cloud mining site !!!  (Read 39537 times)
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:22:01 PM

Well, i suggest you, most of the sites are scam, But not every site, and if you want to invest your bitcoins into any cloud mining site than only search about it and may be your friends are doing it than you take help from them, and if you get trust-able mining site than in the start invest your litter amount.   
yes it's true that currently is very difficult to find real legit cloud mining sites but doesn't mean all of cloud mining sites are scam but just be carefull to those sites which is offering big profit to their investors because usually they are scam and as far as i know that legit cloud mining sites only offering small profit for their investors but for long term only
They are a scam one way or another because their business model is flawed. If they were able to profit from mining themselves why offer contracts to people? Why not mine for themselves and take all the profit?
The answer is simple: they can take more money from you than they would be able to mine. You will provide them with a loan, they will have the cash in hand and won't have to wait a year until the miner does its job and if something goes wrong they can always run and you'll be left with nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 08:52:28 AM

I do not know if my u2cloudmining site is the best...
But it is the only one where it is impossible to lose because you can only earn...
Ok...it is too good to be true...but it is true.

pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:58:37 AM

Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
of maintenance and electricity .So I'l get just a little milli bitcoins
Would you show me the best way please ? Smiley

I am also like a newbie but I understand well that you can get only ponzi sites for mining site for profit .
second thing is if you will get any legit site of mining then I think it will take year to recover your return of.investment .
So if you find any site to invest then first of all calculate and take review of the site here and at google .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:22:06 AM

Well, i suggest you, most of the sites are scam, But not every site, and if you want to invest your bitcoins into any cloud mining site than only search about it and may be your friends are doing it than you take help from them, and if you get trust-able mining site than in the start invest your litter amount.   

Yes agree, we can say 2016 is the best year cloud mining scam, according to the data of approximately 50.000 btc lost stolen cloud mining scam like hashocean, topmine, and many more. Never invest again to cloud mining. stop cloud mining now and forever.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:44:11 PM

Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
of maintenance and electricity .So I'l get just a little milli bitcoins
Would you show me the best way please ? Smiley

I am also like a newbie but I understand well that you can get only ponzi sites for mining site for profit .
second thing is if you will get any legit site of mining then I think it will take year to recover your return of.investment .
So if you find any site to invest then first of all calculate and take review of the site here and at google .

That's true, It cannot be deny or hide that most of the Cloud mining are really HYIP/PONSI SCHEME, but not all of it. Most of the member in this forum they often suggested the hashnest.com, however, still you need to be careful what you are investor in. and if ever you find a legit one don't expect that you ROI will be back in a short time only. But I was wondering why invest in cloud mining? there is signature ICO campaign that much more safer than CM or buuy other coins in the exchange platform where you can do trade.
Camnates

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:44:26 PM

Yes agree, we can say 2016 is the best year cloud mining scam, according to the data of approximately 50.000 btc lost stolen cloud mining scam like hashocean, topmine, and many more. Never invest again to cloud mining. stop cloud mining now and forever.

How do you think of Hashnest?
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

It is true that cloud mining is full of scams, but it is very possible that situation can change - just because of price. All depends from users and investigation that they make before investment.
Right now i'm testing two-three cloud minig services, and still i'm not sure about their legitimacy, so i will not write names here.

About HashNest, i can say that this in my opinion the most trustable cloud mining on market. I can not give them 100%, because i don't trust so much nothing what is online, but for sure i can say that they are the most legit at the moment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:37:27 PM

It is true that cloud mining is full of scams, but it is very possible that situation can change - just because of price. All depends from users and investigation that they make before investment.
Right now i'm testing two-three cloud minig services, and still i'm not sure about their legitimacy, so i will not write names here.

About HashNest, i can say that this in my opinion the most trustable cloud mining on market. I can not give them 100%, because i don't trust so much nothing what is online, but for sure i can say that they are the most legit at the moment.
I agree with you hashnest is the most legit cloud mining service at the moment, unfortunately the legit cloud mining service doesn't mean will get profit from there (it is just can be trusted) because as we know the difficulty of bitcoin is increasing and our hashing is not increasing, will be hard to return of investments on there.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

I agree with you hashnest is the most legit cloud mining service at the moment, unfortunately the legit cloud mining service doesn't mean will get profit from there (it is just can be trusted) because as we know the difficulty of bitcoin is increasing and our hashing is not increasing, will be hard to return of investments on there.

That is other thing. Difficulty nowadays is skyrocketing, so it is risky, but anyway everything depends on Bitcoin price.
To be honest, now i don't have mining power in Hashnest, but I some time ago I have there a bit.. And i don't remeber if i earn anything from mining, but i'm sure that i had very positive result there because of power trading Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:43:31 AM

Yes, most of the cloud mining sites are scams but only a few websites like genesis mining, hashnet are the sites still paying to the members.
So it's better to research before investing into any cloud mining because there are many people who are going give reviews about cloud mining sites.
Camnates

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:23:54 PM

Yes, most of the cloud mining sites are scams but only a few websites like genesis mining, hashnet are the sites still paying to the members.
So it's better to research before investing into any cloud mining because there are many people who are going give reviews about cloud mining sites.

Those two are good.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:01:46 AM

Those two are good.

Good is a relative term. People are satisfied and willing to leave a good review as long as they are getting paid. But the main point of importance is that this has nothing to do with the 'cloud mining' service in question being legit. As long as there is enough fresh money coming in (enough in the way that they will be able to pay out all people and still make profit), everything will run just fine. Just wait for the moment when there isn't enough fresh money coming in anymore -- they'll run or just shut down everything....
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:43:18 AM

mostly cloud mining sites are scam I joined cloud mining site before but they did not pay me. Better do trading or join signature campaign  and social media campaign.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:03:12 AM

mostly cloud mining sites are scam I joined cloud mining site before but they did not pay me. Better do trading or join signature campaign  and social media campaign.

I believe everyone joined a cloud mining investment at least once, it's normal. The important is to learn with our mistakes, in this case with the cloud mining investment, but some people keep doing the same mistake again and again and don't stop losing money with cloud minings (the HYIPs and the non profitable "legit" cloud minings), it's because these people schemes like this still exist.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:22:45 AM

I believe everyone joined a cloud mining investment at least once, it's normal. The important is to learn with our mistakes, in this case with the cloud mining investment, but some people keep doing the same mistake again and again and don't stop losing money with cloud minings (the HYIPs and the non profitable "legit" cloud minings), it's because these people schemes like this still exist.

It is not about joining cloud investment as investment in ASIC's this what happening now is just harvesting greedy people. There is maybe two or three legit cloud mining sevices, but the offer not good conditions. People think that if they will risk a bit, they will earn something.. In real they just take the worst option, and they money just gone..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:47:34 AM

More like the reason why this scheme is still existing is because there are still people investing. The HYIP site creators have computer skills like programming. They surely know what they are doing. They have hidden their identity for quite a while and have scammed enough people.. But there are people that got scammed, and just thought "It was because I didn't invest sooner." Sure if you've invested sooner, you could've get your ROI before they ran away but that's not the solution to the problem.

These people only think that they can earn more money or ROI faster if they do have downlines so they keep on promoting HYIP sites. Some really make money from HYIP but mostly don't. I really pity the people that keeps on trying to earn from this type of website.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

cshelswell

Activity: 615

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 09:08:24 AM

There's a saying "if it looks too good to be true..."

I don't think that's been around for such a long time if there weren't some truth in it.

I sincerely doubt there are any cloud mining sites out there that will get you you outlay back (maybe they will over the next 5 years, but only if you don't pay in Bitcoin) The majority I suspect are scams

J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:53:39 AM

There is no the best cloud mining website all of them are scam nor it will turn into scam after a few months they just fooling people who tried to invest to their mining sites eventually we will try it because of the offers or some bonuses but in the end it will end up for nothing.

Y U MAD AT ME
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:05:50 PM

There is no the best cloud mining website all of them are scam nor it will turn into scam after a few months they just fooling people who tried to invest to their mining sites eventually we will try it because of the offers or some bonuses but in the end it will end up for nothing.
yes i agree with you they will scam you in the end and they will add some bonuses to trick more people but i dont know why people still invest on cloud mining even tho its a scam but there is a legit cloud mining where you can buy hash on viabtc
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

I will not recommend you to go for any of cloud mining sites rather would like to suggest go for nicehash. Nicehash offer most advanced crypto cloud mining. Can read more at http://coinsinfo.xyz/altcoin/nicehash-advanced-crypto-currency-cloud-mining/.

But before start cloud mining with Nicehash it needs certain requirements. As user must have to know which algorithm wish to choose, which currency want to mine and for how much period etc...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: