Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best cloud mining site !!!  (Read 39537 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:08:08 PM

There is no the best cloud mining website all of them are scam nor it will turn into scam after a few months they just fooling people who tried to invest to their mining sites eventually we will try it because of the offers or some bonuses but in the end it will end up for nothing.
yes i agree with you they will scam you in the end and they will add some bonuses to trick more people but i dont know why people still invest on cloud mining even tho its a scam but there is a legit cloud mining where you can buy hash on viabtc

Definitely you cannot have an assurance of the cloud mining site and they will really scam you and will put you into ponzi scheme. They will blow your minds with a colorfull preferences, which exactly turn you into a puppet on their control and afterall you will slowly realize thar you have been a victim. Always bare in mind that investing without any legit products to show, and yet they are showing ghost profit to clients like you; will link to a certain scam offer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

There is no the best cloud mining website all of them are scam nor it will turn into scam after a few months they just fooling people who tried to invest to their mining sites eventually we will try it because of the offers or some bonuses but in the end it will end up for nothing.

Yes, why people are showing a lot of interest towards cloud mining website even many people lose their money through this cloud mining websites. Every thing seems to be fake because, in the beginning, every company will share higher profits in order to attract the people. Once many people starting to invest they will share very less revenue for people who invested in the beginning.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Yes, why people are showing a lot of interest towards cloud mining website even many people lose their money through this cloud mining websites. Every thing seems to be fake because, in the beginning, every company will share higher profits in order to attract the people. Once many people starting to invest they will share very less revenue for people who invested in the beginning.
People who believe in cloud mining are people who do not have the ability to do anything. They only believe in a harmful thing. Though there are many ways that can be done in order to earn income. Believe that cloud mining is a waste of time and waste a variety of interesting information about cloud mining, cloud mining will only destroy our lives slowly.

Never use cloud mining as a job, when there is an interesting website and offers so fantastic things then throw away all the information !!
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

About 4-5 years ago,when I started to engage in crypto-currencies, there were still real sites that allowed me to earn. Subsequently, almost 100 % of new sites turned out to be scammers. I am sure that now it is too late to try to make money on them,their peak of popularity is passed.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

About 4-5 years ago,when I started to engage in crypto-currencies, there were still real sites that allowed me to earn. Subsequently, almost 100 % of new sites turned out to be scammers. I am sure that now it is too late to try to make money on them,their peak of popularity is passed.

My U2cloudmining is working perfectly since October 2015.
But we can see of course updates.
U2 cloudmining is the only one cloudmining system working without mining hardwre...
And it makes profit...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: