Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wtb s5 coupons  (Read 2167 times)
bbxx (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 10:46:09 AM

hi
escrow by polmine.pl
post there offers

thanks
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 10:49:50 AM

i don't these these exist

bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 11:01:11 AM

they do Smiley
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 11:39:36 AM

scammers like you go away
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:02:54 PM

I just said people are best to use an escrow on the forum instead of off site through your recommended polmine.pl nothing personal it should be that way when dealing with any user on this forum.

But since you decided to bring up your lies here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768105.0

As you can see, the scammer tries ruin your coupon  purchase thread.

How many 30 USD coupons you need ?
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:04:56 PM

i don't these these exist

They where released to make up for not being able to deliver on the L1.

Best to use an escrow from the forum. Instead of a different site. Use somebody like tomatocage or ognasty.

I just said people are best to use an escrow on the forum instead of off site through your recommended polmine.pl nothing personal it should be that way when dealing with any user on this forum.

As you can see, the scammer tries ruin your coupon  purchase thread.

Don't worry i will delete the posts. Also my original post just said that it is best to deal with an escrow on the forum such as tomatocage or ognasty. How does that effect anyones chance of selling something?

Message me if you have any problems
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:17:02 PM

i need 2 coupons.
polmine.pl is largest polish pool with forum
i have been using automated escrow there.
it is smooth and works perfectly
https://polmine.pl/?action=escrow

sad scammer life:

Beastlymac

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:24:37 PM

i need 2 coupons.

sad scammer life:

Again all i did was say it is best to conduct a deal onsite instead of offsite in no way does that effect your chances of selling although your immature responses may have. Also the irony of the situation is paramount when you and your brother spammed my sales threads and stalked me around the forum.

Please respond in relation to this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917071.0 to me in a pm about how you would like to move forward. I have acted rationally in this situation but this will end within the next 24 hours. If i don't get a response i will just assume you're ok with me going ahead and releasing the remainder of the information i have.

Regards

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:27:09 PM

i need 2 coupons.

Send me your Bitmaintech username.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:33:43 PM

i need 2 coupons.

sad scammer life:

Again all i did was say it is best to conduct a deal onsite instead of offsite in no way does that effect your chances of selling although your immature responses may have. Also the irony of the situation is paramount when you and your brother spammed my sales threads and stalked me around the forum.

Please respond in relation to this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917071.0 to me in a pm about how you would like to move forward. I have acted rationally in this situation but this will end within the next 24 hours. If i don't get a response i will just assume you're ok with me going ahead and releasing the remainder of the information i have.

Regards

Beastlymac  - You are a good example of why the sale themes should be made only self moderated.
To keep away scammer like you.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:37:38 PM

If you still need them I have two $40 coupons. You can make an offer for them.
Beastlymac

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:39:49 PM

i need 2 coupons.

sad scammer life:

Regards

Beastlymac  - You are a good example of why the sale themes should be made only self moderated.
To keep away scammer like you.

They can be self moderated...
Assuming that you aren't related to bbxx in someway i would implore you to read through the link that i posted and if you have any questions please pm me. If you read through that post it should answer all your questions and it points out how bbxx is contradicting himself by calling me a scammer.

Feel free to continue this issue if you please in the relevant threads. All i did here was post that it is better to use an escrow that is from bitcointalk and not polmine.pl (the polish bitcoin forum) this is primarily because most users here are already comfortable with escrow providers on this forum and that makes it easier for the people making the transaction. Note bbxx said that he accepted escrow so all i was saying was that it would be a good idea to use an escrow agent from here instead of a different site. No where in that post did i challenge bbxx or call him any names.

Regards.

bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 02:09:04 PM

Regards

The only resolution acceptable for me and my scammed brother is:

you refund all people you scammed: lost mining time and goods value, at least for people from list below

you refund my brother half of value of his order (since you stopped answering since april, gridseeds lost 50% value)

you will remove feedback from mine and my brother profile

you will update your signature.

i will never send you pm anymore. deal with it.

scammed people list

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:40:59 PM

Assuming that you aren't related to bbxx in someway i would implore you to read through the link that i posted and if you have any questions please pm me. If you read through that post it should answer all your questions and it points out how bbxx is contradicting himself by calling me a scammer.

Feel free to continue this issue if you please in the relevant threads. All i did here was post that it is better to use an escrow that is from bitcointalk and not polmine.pl (the polish bitcoin forum) this is primarily because most users here are already comfortable with escrow providers on this forum and that makes it easier for the people making the transaction. Note bbxx said that he accepted escrow so all i was saying was that it would be a good idea to use an escrow agent from here instead of a different site. No where in that post did i challenge bbxx or call him any names.

Regards.

I've read about it in the past, and  has spent for several hours. to understand , that in this case you were scammer.

I'm not afraid  your negative comments and I have  own opinion.
The more you post here, the more I am convinced that I was right.
Beastlymac

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:39:52 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 03:54:46 PM by Beastlymac

Regards.

I've read about it in the past, and  has spent for several hours. to understand , that in this case you were scammer.

I'm not afraid  your negative comments and I have  own opinion.

No problem you're entitled to your own opinion. I don't have any issues with that. Unless someone claims something to be factual when they can't back it up I don't have a problem. That would be like me calling you a scammer even if I don't have any proof. Same thing as what is happening to me here. Bbxx and you are both calling me a scammer with no proof thus lying... Bbxx spent over a month throwing lies at me on the forum in the attempt to make me look guilty but all the people who spent the time actually going through all the information (I understand there is a lot thanks to someone spamming the thread with useless information in the attempt to hide facts) realised that all I had done was upheld the rules that curiousminer had agreed to when he made the purchase. You will also see that bbxx inedvertently slipped up and agreed that his brothers order was compliant with the rules that he agreed to and for that reason I was not obliged to refund him. To this day neither of them have complied with fulfilling the order...

Edit: also the issues with all the people in that list have been sorted. All have been contacted. Refunds or compensation or the issue talked over and resolved. My signature won't be changed unless you formally retract your false claims. You have been given considerate time I will not consider retracting my trust feedback until you have retracted your false claims in your accusation thread and in my trust profile. Your brother was already refunded what he was entitled to.

bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 01:10:46 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 01:22:41 PM by bbxx

Your brother was already refunded what he was entitled to.

My brother has paid 2.1 BTC for 5 chip gridseeds

you have scammed him by denying multiple times his order and finally you stopped communication at april.

then at autumn you have sold his goods via auction without his permision, proceeds was about 0.11 btc if i remember correctly

if it is your way doing buisness it is your choice but for me it is pathetic.

bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 01:29:06 PM

i got coupons now
so i dont want buy them anymore

thank you for pms
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:23:55 PM

He still has not retracted it I bet.

Scam artist.

Regards.

I've read about it in the past, and  has spent for several hours. to understand , that in this case you were scammer.

I'm not afraid  your negative comments and I have  own opinion.

No problem you're entitled to your own opinion. I don't have any issues with that. Unless someone claims something to be factual when they can't back it up I don't have a problem. That would be like me calling you a scammer even if I don't have any proof. Same thing as what is happening to me here. Bbxx and you are both calling me a scammer with no proof thus lying... Bbxx spent over a month throwing lies at me on the forum in the attempt to make me look guilty but all the people who spent the time actually going through all the information (I understand there is a lot thanks to someone spamming the thread with useless information in the attempt to hide facts) realised that all I had done was upheld the rules that curiousminer had agreed to when he made the purchase. You will also see that bbxx inedvertently slipped up and agreed that his brothers order was compliant with the rules that he agreed to and for that reason I was not obliged to refund him. To this day neither of them have complied with fulfilling the order...

Edit: also the issues with all the people in that list have been sorted. All have been contacted. Refunds or compensation or the issue talked over and resolved. My signature won't be changed unless you formally retract your false claims. You have been given considerate time I will not consider retracting my trust feedback until you have retracted your false claims in your accusation thread and in my trust profile. Your brother was already refunded what he was entitled to.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: