Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2x Jalpeno order - selling my place in line - order #1776 --- SOLD  (Read 2492 times)
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 01:13:18 PM

Yeah I have no idea what they look like, but I'd be interested to know how they plan on cooling the thing when there is no coffee mug on it to act as a heatsink.
IDK about you, but I don't plan on keeping 6 cups of coffee at my computer at all times.  Grin

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Definit

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 01:35:31 PM

Yeah I have no idea what they look like, but I'd be interested to know how they plan on cooling the thing when there is no coffee mug on it to act as a heatsink.
IDK about you, but I don't plan on keeping 6 cups of coffee at my computer at all times.  Grin
maybe put some of them Aromatherapy/ potpourrie oils on it... have the house smellin good at all times... haha

that's what i'd do tbh...

im hoping the sc singles will be more in a skillet design tbh... get the denny's grand slam made at home lol.
BryMaster

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 03:28:49 PM

maybe put some of them Aromatherapy/ potpourrie oils on it... have the house smellin good at all times... haha

that's what i'd do tbh...

im hoping the sc singles will be more in a skillet design tbh... get the denny's grand slam made at home lol.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 04:23:59 PM

Hey guys, these Jalapeno gadgets can they be set to mine 24/7 - ie not just to keep coffee warm. Anyone have a clue as to what they will look like?

Maybe a ... coffee warmer?

Just a long shot guess.
That coffee warmer looks effin' awesome!  I hope the Jalapeño looks like that.  Smiley
Definit

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 04:35:52 PM

Hey guys, these Jalapeno gadgets can they be set to mine 24/7 - ie not just to keep coffee warm. Anyone have a clue as to what they will look like?

Maybe a ... coffee warmer?

Just a long shot guess.
That coffee warmer looks effin' awesome!  I hope the Jalapeño looks like that.  Smiley
they'll have to wait 8 weeks for the cases to be shipped after the initial product is released/shipped... rather have no case in that case tbh. lol
rjk (OP)

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 04:52:22 PM

Sorry guys, I fucked up and confused this post with my Single sales post. Anyways, it's past the time so it looks like Definit won this one for $499.99.

Definit, send me your info and ill get this sorted out.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:48:59 PM

Paging Definit, I haven't heard from you yet after a PM. Are you reneging on your bid?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:55:13 PM

Paging Definit, I haven't heard from you yet after a PM. Are you reneging on your bid?

If he does, then I will bid $410

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 01:10:34 PM

Just got a bid in PM from a user that can't post here yet:

If this guy renigs I will buy the 2 spots for $425 and I will pay it tomorrow. Please let me know as soon as you can and I will make arrangements to get coins or money. thanks and have a great week.

JohnnyZ

Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 01:53:46 PM

Be wary of Mr. Definit. He can be a bit flaky at times, just sayin. Cool

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
Definit

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 03:00:40 PM

4th of july weekend was fun for me, since i dont sit in the house all the time to monitor forum messages.

anyways, I dont need these anymore.. so go ahead n sell them to the next guy in line.
rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 03:07:34 PM

4th of july weekend was fun for me, since i dont sit in the house all the time to monitor forum messages.

anyways, I dont need these anymore.. so go ahead n sell them to the next guy in line.
OK, this is going on your permanent record as a dishonest deal, since you can't be held to your word.

I'll give any other interested parties until noon today eastern time to outbid JohnnyZ.

sadpandatech

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 03:10:28 PM

I'll give any other interested parties until noon today eastern time to outbid JohnnyZ.
Thanks. I will not be outbidding him at this time.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

Definit

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 04:05:39 PM

OK, this is going on your permanent record as a dishonest deal, since you can't be held to your word.

never made a dishonest deal, just a bid that turned out to be something i dont need due to bfl finally answering my emails for trade in's/refunds on their last product i have yet to receive.

but if you feel the need for that go on ahead with it.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2012, 04:20:38 PM

never made a dishonest deal, just a bid that turned out to be something i dont need due to bfl finally answering my emails for trade in's/refunds on their last product i have yet to receive.

but if you feel the need for that go on ahead with it.

you still bid..
rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 06:55:00 PM

If this guy renigs I will buy the 2 spots for $425 and I will pay it tomorrow. Please let me know as soon as you can and I will make arrangements to get coins or money. thanks and have a great week.

JohnnyZ
I have yet to hear back from this guy, what a surprise with only one post in the newbies section. I think I would rather sell to someone who is going to communicate anyways, so do you still want it for $410 sadpandatech?

I ought to set some minimum buyer requirements in the future.

sadpandatech

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 07:40:37 PM

JohnnyZ
I have yet to hear back from this guy, what a surprise with only one post in the newbies section. I think I would rather sell to someone who is going to communicate anyways, so do you still want it for $410 sadpandatech?

I ought to set some minimum buyer requirements in the future.

Yea, I am a fo reel bidda. ;p  I'll hit your PM up here in a bit to work out some details, m8.

cheers

- GA

rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 05:12:06 AM

dafuq

Our shipping department uses addresses found in the original order. We will ship the order to you and you may ship it on to anyone else. Sorry, but the volume of orders we receive makes this kind of switch very difficult.--Jody

At this point, it would actually make sense to turn away orders, if you can't keep up with them. Seriously what the fuck.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: