Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:34:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I believe a beautiful and very bullish Bitcoin storm is forming  (Read 13883 times)
orpington

Activity: 784
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:12:31 AM

I joined a couple years ago and there were even less females on this board then than there are now.

I think there have been times when I asked a stupid question and I have been treated a little nicer than some perhaps, but I have also been made fun of for my username too.   Undecided

That's what I thought and probably I'm not the last person who makes fun of your username. I don't approve people indicating that they should somehow be treated differently than the majority because they have something else between their legs than the majority. Last time I checked bitcointalk.org did not have dating subforum and thus advertising your gender in these forums seems inappropriate. While it's good to know that there are females in the community, asking for special treatment basically says that you don't want to be treated equally to men. The latter gets you in a pretty uncomfortable position, considering the hypocrisy in feminism. If this place was anything like 4chan, any reference to OP being a girl would get an instant answer "TITS OR GTFO".

If gender-specific usernames are not acceptable then neither should gender-specific avatars be acceptable.

It's good to know that some, however few, women are on bitcointalk.
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:13:27 AM

I joined a couple years ago and there were even less females on this board then than there are now.

I think there have been times when I asked a stupid question and I have been treated a little nicer than some perhaps, but I have also been made fun of for my username too.   Undecided

That's what I thought and probably I'm not the last person who makes fun of your username. I don't approve people indicating that they should somehow be treated differently than the majority because they have something else between their legs than the majority. Last time I checked bitcointalk.org did not have dating subforum and thus advertising your gender in these forums seems inappropriate. While it's good to know that there are females in the community, asking for special treatment basically says that you don't want to be treated equally to men. The latter gets you in a pretty uncomfortable position, considering the hypocrisy in feminism. If this place was anything like 4chan, any reference to OP being a girl would get an instant answer "TITS OR GTFO".

last time i've checked, bitcointalk.org isn't zoo or animal care forum, so hyena's should be inappropriate for these forums more than any gender humans Wink don't ask for special animal treatment by calling yourself some animal.  maybe she is an alien trying to fit in with us humans and some animals ?!      
all of this is pointless bs

My gender/username has been known to stir up some heated discussions. However, nothing gets as heated as when I talk about my faith on the forum (and I am not referring to my faith in BTC.  That is nothing in comparison. Wink )

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:16:09 AM

If gender-specific usernames are not acceptable then neither should gender-specific avatars be acceptable.

It's good to know that some, however few, women are on bitcointalk.

It says the ratio is 4.6:1

Perhaps there are many women on here that are just not giving away their identity as easily as I am?  Probably the wise ones I have to say!  Cheesy

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:22:45 AM

So bitchick, how does it feel to be a future bitcoin millionaire??

Or is the word millionaire irrelevant since we will have evolved past Fiat
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:28:18 AM

So bitchick, how does it feel to be a future bitcoin millionaire??

Or is the word millionaire irrelevant since we will have evolved past Fiat

I don't think the next bubble will be impressive enough to make me a "millionaire" but who knows?

As much as I am a bitcoin bull, I try to live in reality too and like my mom used to say, "Don't count your chickens until they hatch." 

Also, as much as a million is a lofty goal or dream, it doesn't go very far in Southern California.  Cheesy

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:14:33 AM

You certainly have some strong faith in bitcoin. I just hope you don't go too far and you have a plan B for when (not if) the bottom falls out of the market. You seem to take things for granted based on your faith (ie. Bitstamp WILL re-open, and price WILL rally again) but there doesn't seem to be any catalysts on the horizon for such a move. There is no more momentum behind bitcoin like there was up until 2013, when merchant adoption was beginning and the silk road still seemed like a possible black market business model. Now people barely take notice when companies adopt bitcoin, China is out, and Ulbricht is behind bars (and his coins seized... so much for bitcoin being completely secure).

You're right that there is publicity, but most of it is associated with hacks, exchanges going under, and people who denounced their citizenship and trying to re-enter the country to pump their investment. Not a good image. Well, good luck to you.

Dude ou are riiiising, you are supossed to believe in Bitcoin. Who will battle fallling shilling then?

See you in 2023 as I drive my lambos, just lol at non believers in 2+2=4 (aka Bitcoin being a mega success in the future). It's like you guys want to be poor.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:26:30 PM

I have a feeling his next visa application will be approved. Putting the federal government on blast. Awesome.

Good for Roger.

You mean the felon who gave up his US citizenship less than a year ago?
Either one of those commendable qualities is grounds for denying him entry to US Smiley
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:35:00 PM

Saw this post on Reddit this morning about an epic short margin squeeze coming to Bitfinex.  Just another reason a bullish Bitcoin storm is forming. Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2rqn9y/epic_short_margin_squeeze_is_coming_to_bitfinex/

BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:39:38 PM

Also, as much as a million is a lofty goal or dream, it doesn't go very far in Southern California.  Cheesy

Ehh, move. SoCal blows.

Bunch of pretentious assholes.

Not that NorCal is really much cheaper.

But we have Disneyland.   Grin

NotLambchop

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:42:14 PM

I have a feeling his next visa application will be approved. Putting the federal government on blast. Awesome.

Good for Roger.

You mean the felon who gave up his US citizenship less than a year ago?
Either one of those commendable qualities is grounds for denying him entry to US Smiley

Yes, "felon".

He is a heinous criminal. Deserves the death penalty for his crimes!

He was convicted of selling fireworks. Dood, shut the fuck up.

YOU are a felon...just not convicted. Every American is...whether they realize it or not. Ignorance of this fact is a reflection of your intelligence, or lack thereof.

Honestly, you really should get a girlfriend or something. You're so angry...and fucking annoying.

Brah, not angry, just explaining to you why the goof won't be let into the country after his wacky antics.
And won't lie--chuckling at you a little.
NotLambchop

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:44:31 PM

.@BitChick:  Is your reptilian friend still holding your hand re. Bitcoin, or is that pretty much over?
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:45:40 PM

Ehh, move. SoCal blows.

Bunch of pretentious assholes.

Not that NorCal is really much cheaper.

But we have Disneyland.   Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO5t4U7ajiI

Why this came to mind when I read that, I have no idea. I fucking hate Adam Sandler 99% of the time.

At least the directions to Disneyland the officer gave were correct. Wink  

Blazin604

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:46:16 PM

Aw jeez, I think you just jinxed everyone with this gut feeling of yours.

True.  It wouldn't be the first time I did that!  Granted, being a bull in 2014 was not an easy thing to be though.  I have high hopes for 2015! Cheesy

Nicely said. I have the same outlook. Hoping for the best.

NotLambchop

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:48:16 PM

Brah, not angry, just explaining to you why the goof won't be let into the country after his wacky antics.
And won't lie--chuckling at you a little.

You wish you had Roger Ver's life...but you don't, and you never will. Why? Because you spend your time here being a Debbie Downer-Douchebag.

He's a fuck of a lot more interesting of a person than you will ever be. That much I am certain.

It's ok buddy, no need to get upset.  Get back to sucking Roger's girthy D.
Smiley
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:48:49 PM

.@BitChick:  Is your reptilian friend still holding your hand re. Bitcoin, or is that pretty much over?

I am still a fan of Risto. Smiley  I just haven't diverged into the Monero kick he is on though.  Who knows, I might be stupid not to play around with it, or other alt coins.  Why does it bother you so much that I am part of Risto's fan club?  He really helped me when I was a newbie and panicking like crazy after the first price drop.  I owe most of my Bitcoin holdings and profits to him.

NotLambchop

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:50:44 PM

I am still a fan of Risto. Smiley  I just haven't diverged into the Monero kick he is on though.  Who knows, I might be stupid not to play around with it, or other alt coins.  Why does it bother you so much that I am part of Risto's fan club?  He really helped me when I was a newbie and panicking like crazy after the first price drop.  I owe most of my Bitcoin holdings and profits to him.

It doesn't bother me, just find cultist hilarious.

NotLambchop

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:53:02 PM

Yes, because I fellate men when I agree with them.

Goddamnit dood, I need to take you out...

Sorry brah, you're a nice boy and all, but you'll have to find another man to "agree with." Sad
j753k

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:55:29 PM

$300 within 15 minutes!

Blazin604

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:05:40 PM

Yes, because I fellate men when I agree with them.

Goddamnit dood, I need to take you out...

Sorry brah, you're a nice boy and all, but you'll have to find another man to "agree with." Sad

You inability to be witty/clever/funny is obvious. You need to learn to not give a fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8 Start here.

You sound like a pussy. No one wants to read your bullshit

BTCtrader71

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:13:59 PM

Aw jeez, I think you just jinxed everyone with this gut feeling of yours.

True.  It wouldn't be the first time I did that!  Granted, being a bull in 2014 was not an easy thing to be though.  I have high hopes for 2015! Cheesy

I have visions of T shirts and bumper stickers that say "I survived the 2014 bitcoin bear market"

(only after the rebound of course Wink )

BTC: 14oTcy1DNEXbcYjzPBpRWV11ZafWxNP8EU
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: