Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:42:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I believe a beautiful and very bullish Bitcoin storm is forming  (Read 13883 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:07:58 PM

The unbashing storm of bitcoin is approaching , eh ? I hope it leaves people startled as the bitcoin bubble needs to be more than effective to gain a good space in market. The investors who are willing to risk it all , might get huge benefits. But a plan B should always be ready.

I would never advise anybody to put all their money down to bitcoins, or any other source regardless of how much it will sky rocket, boost blah blah. Never gamble with the money you cannot afford to gamble, you need to treat money with some respect too. I have always played smart and payed wise with my investments. Never go so big that you have no home to go.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 01:38:14 PM

The unbashing storm of bitcoin is approaching , eh ? I hope it leaves people startled as the bitcoin bubble needs to be more than effective to gain a good space in market. The investors who are willing to risk it all , might get huge benefits. But a plan B should always be ready.

I would never advise anybody to put all their money down to bitcoins, or any other source regardless of how much it will sky rocket, boost blah blah. Never gamble with the money you cannot afford to gamble, you need to treat money with some respect too. I have always played smart and payed wise with my investments. Never go so big that you have no home to go.

Ignore that guy, he's full of shit and bad advice.

It is OK to do absolutely nothing for 10 years and to play it safe while waiting for the right time to GO ALL IN. Now is the time to GO ALL IN. Bitcoin has never happened before. It is the shift in financial paradigm. Taking high risks all the time will make you a loser. Taking low risks all the time will make you a loser. Taking the high risk at the right time will make you a billionaire.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
BitChick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:00:20 PM

I just wanted to say that I believe that now is the time when a beautiful and very bullish Bitcoin storm is forming. Cheesy

Better late then never!   Cheesy

I am almost numb at this point.  If it happens, great.  If it doesn't happen, it was fun while it lasted.

But I am a bit curious why it is taking so darn long to warm up.  With all the grexit talk, China's stock market issues and so on, what does it take to get the ball rolling!? 

It's foreplay. I thought you girls liked that. Same thing happened in 2013. After 8 green weeks (according to the weekly chart) the parabolic rise should start becoming visible. We are currently 5 weeks in green. Give it some time, about 3 weeks.

I think we are seeing a repeat of 2013.  Once things get heated up here hopefully we have a bubble then followed by another bubble when the halving hits next Summer.  It is certainly a great time to go "all in!"  Grin 

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Greendragon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:21:08 PM

Always spread your legs when things get warmed up.
#Greendragon
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:53:56 PM

Thanks for sharing this one. A good read and a good view provided with some definite explanation with a definite chart. Smiley
I think a storm is really coming. It's all bubbles all the way to the next halving of July 2016. Cheesy
shamati

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:56:09 PM

Thanks for sharing this one. A good read and a good view provided with some definite explanation with a definite chart. Smiley
I think a storm is really coming. It's all bubbles all the way to the next halving of July 2016. Cheesy

Can be good to see future like this.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: