Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Based Auction Web Site - Opportunity for reliable PHP Developer  (Read 562 times)
juni0r (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:18:48 PM

Dear All,

I am currently developing an auction web site which is based on PHP platform. The web site is almost 70% completed however, I need a reliable PHP coder who has experiences in CRYPTO currency payment gateway i.e. GOCOIN and crypto escrow service integration in order to finalise the site prior to launch a beta version.
I am looking for a reliable and competent coder for a long term business relation or a part of my team as a shareholder 60:40. There is an opportunity to increase the share % i.e. 50: 50 if you can achieve an outstanding performance which will decide after the 6 month business operation period.

Of course, we can also discuss if you prefer to go with project based or hourly rate imbursement. Payment can be done in FIAT or Crypto Currency.
This role is only suitable for someone who has not only PHP background but also hands on experience in crypto currency integration. Moreover, must be a crypto currency enthusiast.

Please send your express of interest to llllllllljuni0rlllllllll @ gmail DOT com , if you believe you can get the job done and only successful applicant will be contacted.

Note: Please ensure to provide below points in your email
1.   Your experience in PHP and Crypto Currency integration
2.   Your expected  remuneration and prefer payment currency
3.   Brief explanation in how you will hit the ground running and finalise the site [Please I do not need a long report]
4.   Let me know if you are a member of http://freelancer.com/ , if so I can officially offer you the project via the site
5.   Any questions about the project / team etc.

Thank you for your time.

Best,
Juni0r

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conizer14

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 03:09:23 PM

Is the site based on an off the shelf script?
juni0r (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:21:30 PM

The site is based on a customised script. Thus, the script is unavailable in the current market.
Thanks for asking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: