Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VultMining | ~1% Daily Dividends | VULT Labs | 960k issued  (Read 9591 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Starfleet.Intelligence

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:35:14 PM

for all asset holders: what are your thoughts on payouts becoming every 48hrs instead of every 24hrs?

just a thought - this way you receive a bigger dividend at once and it keeps fees down?

Or if everyones happy with once per day - ill keep at it  Grin

If I were you I would do weekly payments. I think its a lot of stress making this procedure daily. However, I miss some transparency in how you obtain the profits that are used for the dividends. So far, no proof of your working concept has been provided...
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:43:09 PM

I actually like the daily dividends Tongue

But every 2 days is fine as well though.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
sedgydean (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:00:17 AM

double dividend will be payed tonight guys Smiley slight delay due to bitcointalk being down

Regards,
SunTazer
Sapphire

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:06:47 PM

double dividend will be payed tonight guys Smiley slight delay due to bitcointalk being down

When you say "tonight", what timezone do you mean?
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 10:56:30 PM

Regards,
SunTazer

Just to let you know, the sellbook for VULTMINING is a real mess. I've actually diverted a fair bit of capital snapping it up at below half-price. Those snap-ups came from hitting the low ask, not from placing the high bid.

I really don't see how you can get more capital for your mining/arbitrage operations by selling at 2, let alone moving your issue order up to 2.2.

Yes: I know you've been hounded a lot, but that hounding has taken its toll. The sellbook looks like a cynical game of musical chairs is being played.

On a happier note, I hope that you use a current VULTMINING holder list when you pay the dividend. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

sedgydean (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:10:08 AM

| Update |

Hi guys - just a few issues with the nxt wallet update once again - trying to find a viable wallet node to run off - so another slight delay - will keep you guys updated!

in other news ive decided on the 27th will be the cuttoff date for the previous shares - which is when we will remove the current 2 NXT assets and place a 2.2 NXT sell wall of approx 96,000 shares'

In addition to this we will also be placing a buy wall @ 2 NXT for the odd investor who wishes to offload some assets  Smiley

Have a great weekend!

Regards,
SunTazer
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 02:41:58 AM

Okay: I checked the Nxt block explorer and saw that all but 15'840 Nxt has been sent out of the account and to an account liked to Bter's hot wallet. Everyone here can see for him - or herself.

At this point, your actions cohere with someone taking the money and running. Where did the Nxt go?

There's no point in deleting this message because at this point your credibility is all-but shot. If you're going to say that you've done something with the Bitcoin your undoubtedly sold that Nxt for, you'd better be able to back your words up.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

sedgydean (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:56:39 AM

Okay: I checked the Nxt block explorer and saw that all but 15'840 Nxt has been sent out of the account and to an account liked to Bter's hot wallet. Everyone here can see for him - or herself.

At this point, your actions cohere with someone taking the money and running. Where did the Nxt go?

There's no point in deleting this message because at this point your credibility is all-but shot. If you're going to say that you've done something with the Bitcoin your undoubtedly sold that Nxt for, you'd better be able to back your words up.

Hi there, that is correct, ive withdrawn nxt all along - runs my arb bots.

Regards,
SunTazer
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 04:48:13 PM

Hi there, that is correct, ive withdrawn nxt all along - runs my arb bots.

Regards,
SunTazer

Sorry, but your explanation still doesn't address your credibility issue. At this point, you need to back up your words with links - or, at the very least, screenshots from your bots' trading accounts.

sedgydean (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:07:50 AM

dividends on there way shortly guys - sorry for the holdup - ive decided to start paying weekly- cutting our fees right down!

Regards,
SunTazer
Arbiter

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:44:40 PM

Any news on these dividends? It's been over a week since the last one and two days past the promised date for the buy wall.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 08:16:40 PM

Any news on these dividends? It's been over a week since the last one and two days past the promised date for the buy wall.

I think it's time you stuck a fork in it...

Arbiter

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:07:37 PM

Largely my conclusion as well. Still, there's the outside chance that the plucky 'vultmining' entrepreneur might merely have accidentally broken all his fingers in a freak lettuce folding accident and been unable to post lately - as opposed to the rather more likely scenario that he's simply scammed everyone.

Still, doesn't hurt to ask.
Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:09:55 PM

Largely my conclusion as well. Still, there's the outside chance that the plucky 'vultmining' entrepreneur might merely have accidentally broken all his fingers in a freak lettuce folding accident and been unable to post lately - as opposed to the rather more likely scenario that he's simply scammed everyone.

Still, doesn't hurt to ask.

Lettuce folding is a risky occupation. If I had known that was his full time job I would not have invested! Wink
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:41:53 AM

This Ponzi is over.

it was obvious from day 1

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:03:55 AM

This Ponzi is over.

it was obvious from day 1

Sure. But how come people fall for these over and over again? 1 % seems like a plausible profit, DAILY? Yeah why not, it's not like 1 is a very big number if you think about all the positive integers out there. Not going to feel bad about the investors anymore, if this ran for a year you'd get about 35 bitcoin with a 1 BTC initial investment. Sure that could be done with some super advanced trading bots and whatnot, who needs proof if OP is willing to prove himself over time.
Varix

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:21:46 PM

Guys it was sooo obvious! I just cant believe anyone would invest in this bullshit! I gave sedgydean a fair deal and he ignored me, everyone can see. Just that was a big red flag to stay the fuck away from this shit scammer!

Sorry for all who lost money, hope you got your lesson!
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 07:15:29 AM

lost it with bter?

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:49:35 PM

someone is mass buying these assets, but for what reason?

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:53:21 PM

someone is mass buying these assets, but for what reason?

Dunno...interesting. At what price, more-or-less?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: