Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: anyone who are willing to participate?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2015, 12:43:58 AM)
i will buy bitcoins now - 39 (60.9%)
i will dump my bitcoins - 25 (39.1%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lets make bitcoin price high  (Read 5602 times)
thebenjamincode (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:43:58 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 12:18:26 PM by thebenjamincode

hey guys i just bought some bitcoins today, let us all help each other to make bitcoin price go up Smiley

[Feb 7, 2015 UPDATE]
wow! guys i don't know why or maybe its a coincidence? because the BTC price is going up
Lets keep up the good work and buy coins while the price is still low and let us sell it when we feel that it goes high! Cheesy
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:49:52 AM

don't fight the market/trend
we broke through important support.  
You're obviously a noob-trader.

cshelswell

Activity: 615

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 12:50:27 AM

I think it'll be a while before they go up. Last time they went up there was a lot of publicity for bitcoin and lots going on. 2014 has seen a gradual decline and some good big hacks and closures. I guess this might cause some people to lose faith / trust a bit.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:56:29 AM

hey guys i just bought some bitcoins today, let us all help each other to make bitcoin price go up Smiley

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA, except for the fact that isn't there a seller involved? For example, if 1,000 people purchased bitcoins, regardless the amount, there's 1,000 sellers transferring the exact same amount, with the miners obtaining fees for the efforts. I honestly fail to see how this model would accomplish what you have in mind.

On the other hand, open up a rogue exchange, specifically designed to fluctuate the market from within, then you'll have a recipe for price increase.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:06:48 AM

i would say it was much easier to convince all bitcoin sellers to stop trying to sell below $300,

if you get everyone to put their sell orders at $450, there will simply be less coin on the sell walls, making it far far easier for the price to rise. i truly find it funny when people dont realise that if they have coins on the exchange, it is there own actions causing a price drop. and the simple solution is a consensus that no bitcoin should be sold below $300, making every bitcoin worth atleast $300.

but then again trying to break through the natural panic emotions of naive traders, and get them to go against their natural mindsets is the problem

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:15:05 AM

i would say it was much easier to convince all bitcoin sellers to stop trying to sell below $300,

if you get everyone to put their sell orders at $450, there will simply be less coin on the sell walls, making it far far easier for the price to rise. i truly find it funny when people dont realise that if they have coins on the exchange, it is there own actions causing a price drop. and the simple solution is a consensus that no bitcoin should be sold below $300, making every bitcoin worth atleast $300.

but then again trying to break through the natural panic emotions of naive traders, and get them to go against their natural mindsets is the problem

People are willing to sell for less. It is their right in an open market.

What you're asking for is price collusion.

tsk tsk

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:34:09 AM

if you get everyone to put their sell orders at $450, there will simply be less coin on the sell walls, making it far far easier for the price to rise. i truly find it funny when people dont realise that if they have coins on the exchange, it is there own actions causing a price drop. and the simple solution is a consensus that no bitcoin should be sold below $300, making very bitcoin worth atleast $300.

also noob-trader.

You do realize most of the buysupport is fake, do you?

yes, which is why i dont see an issue in regards to moving orders to where prices are preferential.. rather than let the naive traders panic and sell at whatever low price the buy players are dropping too..

i am not a naive trader by a long shot. i gave up trading my large hoards purely because i did, as you have seen the falseness of exchange trades.. i do not even bother checking the exchange values unless i see the panicky posts people write and then see what they are panicking about.

for anyone wanting instant cash.. sell on localbitcoins / otc's.. and for those investing. put their sell prices at higher preferencial prices. and realise the most easiest fact about trading.

you dont lose unless you sell at a loss.

so stop selling at a loss

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:02:06 AM

People are willing to sell for less. It is their right in an open market.

What you're asking for is price collusion.

tsk tsk

nothing wrong with trying but it wont work...Bitcoin is too distributed... someone will break rank and then its off the races.

johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:17:49 AM

No need to do that, it will automatically go higher sooner or later, you can't fight with mathematics long term wise

There are billions of fiat money printed out every day everywhere in the world, most of those money went into investor's pocket, and investors will diversify their investment into any category that have future potential, bitcoin currently is the no.1 in the list

The twins collected 100k coins after bitcoin exchange rate crashed 90% during 2011, and this time there will be far more people than them waiting to get cheap coins, but how cheap is cheap is the question, you can look at the mining cost to get a rough estimation. I think $300 coin is not enough to cover the mining cost currently, but market can be irrational for much longer than you can imagine

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:21:22 AM

^^^
True, the limited supply of Bitcoins will eventually help make paper money look like the trash it is.

Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:43:00 AM

^^^
True, the limited supply of Bitcoins will eventually help make paper money look like the trash it is.
now that's a statement i like!

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:44:24 AM

^^^
now that's a statement i like!

are you trying to hype the inflation-coin again?

BreathOfZen

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:14:59 AM

If you genuinely want Bitcoin to go up again based on solid fundamentals, then support the use of the blockchain for data storage and messaging.  It is the best inherent use for Bitcoin that we have.

Aoeui Artifacts
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:30:18 AM

don't fight the market/trend
we broke through important support.  
You're obviously a noob-trader.

this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:39:07 AM

Don't sell at a loss, esp if you bought in recent times. Also, if you bought a while ago there's no point in selling now at the near bottom unless you're hurting for fiat now. You knew the spiel about not ... yada yada yada and being able to chill and live w/ your choices until the market turned. That said, if you know the market is gonna crap, then go ahead and contribute more to it and sell in the hopes of copping more in a short time. Be careful tho. Wink
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:49:45 AM

Yes, buy amount that you can afford, but don't fight the trend

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:08:12 AM

lets make bitcoin price high.....

I remember a guy that sounded like a pirate who had a plan to pump the coin....
Older members know how it ended.
H.W.Z

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:59:53 AM

If the merchants who are accepting bitcoin payment don't dump their bitcoin for fiat right away at the market price or below market price, I think bitcoin will be stable a little bit. If they want to sell the bitcoin, they shoud at least have a little faith in it  until the price reach the expect level.

50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:44:28 AM

ye lets all purchase 1 bitcoin. Kappa

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 06:46:52 AM

Dont you realize you talk about thousand of trader out there? Every people have different mind. Some people only want fast cash and some people want profit from trading. How you will make them follow your words? That impossible. We only can watch they spend their own money. We cant do anything

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: