Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: anyone who are willing to participate?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2015, 12:43:58 AM)
i will buy bitcoins now - 39 (60.9%)
i will dump my bitcoins - 25 (39.1%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lets make bitcoin price high  (Read 5602 times)
AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:55:04 AM

i would say it was much easier to convince all bitcoin sellers to stop trying to sell below $300,

if you get everyone to put their sell orders at $450, there will simply be less coin on the sell walls, making it far far easier for the price to rise. i truly find it funny when people dont realise that if they have coins on the exchange, it is there own actions causing a price drop. and the simple solution is a consensus that no bitcoin should be sold below $300, making every bitcoin worth atleast $300.

but then again trying to break through the natural panic emotions of naive traders, and get them to go against their natural mindsets is the problem
Dont you realize you talk about thousand of trader out there? Every people have different mind. Some people only want fast cash and some people want profit from trading. How you will make them follow your words? That impossible. We only can watch they spend their own money. We cant do anything
Exactly, unless each and every trader agrees to sell above a specified price, which is impossible
We need to go to an exchange with less volume and pump in BTC at a higher price. Maybe that can help, but I don't really knwo

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:41:31 AM

It is very funny to see how self-assigned supporters of a totally free trade system like bitcoin (no regulations, no state, freedom to act) are calling desperately for collective rules and behavior denying the exact principles of freedom on which the system they pretend to support is built !

"I'm a freedom supporter, but please all do as I say :-) "
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 08:56:50 AM

In order to make it happen, you need to convince the big whales. A group of small fish won't be able to make any difference. Hardly that will make any dent on the price market. And who knows what the whales are thinking at the moment. I believe there are far bigger conspiracy like fiat financial institutions banding together to make that happen.

mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:24:06 AM

well, bitcoin it's not like a pizza..you can say i want a pizza now and a pizza is out to your door. bitcoin is an industry, a complex market..i think you saw during last year the increase and decrease of bitcoin so..only god will help us
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:45:47 AM

When you can buy up 50k Btc and your friends can buy the same and you have many of them friends, then maybe you can talk about raising the price. My 2015 prediction it will stick mid to high 2's then just before the summer it will raise to low to high 3's. In other words it aint going up anytime soon  Angry 

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:09:13 PM

In order to make it happen, you need to convince the big whales. A group of small fish won't be able to make any difference. Hardly that will make any dent on the price market. And who knows what the whales are thinking at the moment. I believe there are far bigger conspiracy like fiat financial institutions banding together to make that happen.

Need all aspect to support it's price !

Recently bitstamp is getting hack, that the terrible news that will make us as bitcoin trading losing it's faith against bitcoin.
The result : everyone dump it then bitcoin keep decreasing

Let's hope that this never happen again
okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:23:35 AM

Hmm OP, I think this is rather complicated...
See, the people who want the price to be high have mostly already bought Smiley
Wish I could buy more!

Hope some newbie whale will help you out soon Wink
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:12:07 AM

Hmm OP, I think this is rather complicated...
See, the people who want the price to be high have mostly already bought Smiley
Wish I could buy more!

Hope some newbie whale will help you out soon Wink
A newbie is not likely to be a whale at this point.
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:19:58 AM

i think just a little buy not help bitcoin price

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:58:24 AM

The price will continue to fall. Then you can get more cheap coins.
rower2000

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:00:02 AM

hey guys i just bought some bitcoins today, let us all help each other to make bitcoin price go up Smiley
i just sold my bitcoins. now it will go up Cheesy
redbean2010

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:07:34 PM

Thats not that easy.   people has to use it to purchase goods. etc. and more and more people,   it will rise
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 01:26:35 PM

hey guys i just bought some bitcoins today, let us all help each other to make bitcoin price go up Smiley
i just sold my bitcoins. now it will go up Cheesy

Thanks and no thanks for selling it so cheap

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:12:05 PM

Best investment idea ever!

Yes, I will buy plenty of coins so you can sell your 0.10BTC for a high price  Cheesy
mmo2kds

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:10:41 AM

Wir dürfen nur nur auf halbem Weg durch Fut 15 Coins das Jahr sein, aber wir sind schon an der Entstehung der neuesten Ernte von Internet Security Suiten zu sehen. Um einen Vorsprung auf die Konkurrenz zu bekommen, hat Kaspersky beschlossen, angle neueste Version, Internet Security 2009 anstelle von Version 8 aufrufen.

Das Paket bietet die Fut 15 Coins Standard-Angebot an Tools, die wir gekommen sind, von einer solchen Verpackung, da dies zu erwarten. Also, haben Sie die übliche Reihe von Werkzeugen zur Bekämpfung von Viren, Trojanern und Würmern finden, sowie das Angebot Schutz vor Spyware und Adware. In diesem Echtzeit-Scannen für E-Mail, Internet-Verkehr, sowie Instant Messaging-Tools und alle PC-Grundbedürfnisse gedeckt sind.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:03:30 PM

So have you began to pump the price yet because i am not seeing it  Sad

Need a good price to rid these coins please hurry

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:31:45 PM

Why dont you just hold for 5 years then come back? or actually dump them for the people that want to buy cheap.
arvindr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:11:59 AM

Why dont you just hold for 5 years then come back? or actually dump them for the people that want to buy cheap.

ACtually 2 years would be enough for that after the halving happens.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:53:13 AM

[Feb 7, 2015 UPDATE]
wow! guys i don't know why or maybe its a coincidence? because the BTC price is going up
Lets keep up the good work and buy coins while the price is still low and let us sell it when we feel that it goes high! Cheesy

Guys in this forum moving the market - that definitely is not happening.
mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:55:39 PM

few years ago the price was 1$ per bitcoin..solets wait and lets see what will happen
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: