Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:11:00 AM

rio is %130 maybe in a few hours
its imposible.. No one can't earn much this
this is not a ponzi, this is a dangerously ponzi
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:14:07 AM

rio is %130 maybe in a few hours
its imposible.. No one can't earn much this
this is not a ponzi, this is a dangerously ponzi

its far away from that. imagine, cryptodouble need 4 days. here i get my money back 4 times. in one day.
Chillance

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:14:41 AM

This is just pure awesomeness! I just tested with 0.01... let's see how that goes. I love the openness and that OP payed back that 6.5 BTC.

Can't do this with fiat... Smiley

Also, why does this end on Wednesday/Thursdays.. Not Sundays?
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:16:07 AM

This is just pure awesomeness! I just tested with 0.01... let's see how that goes. I love the openness and that OP payed back that 6.5 BTC.

Not surr but.. I think.. having sunday in the middle will spark more investors.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:21:51 AM

This is a nice concept of a gambling game (not really a scam per-se as long as the game goes according to the rules). However, the owner could be cheating by depositing first. The owner is raking in the fees too (39btc earned so far wow).

The only thing that would make it better would be having the funds held by a reputable member (eg dooglus), so that the site doesn't have the incentive to run with deposits.
wwwabcd

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:27:56 AM

I do not understand. What happens if we are the last?
We will lose all our money?
You will get 5% of all deposits in the end week or 5% of every deposit during the week?
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:30:45 AM

Round 1 ends on thursday, jan 15th 11.59 PM and the second round will start right away on friday, jan 16th 00:00 GMT

There's still plenty of time for round 1

truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:34:46 AM

Woke up to some sweet payments.  Time to keep this ball rolling!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:35:33 AM

This is a nice concept of a gambling game (not really a scam per-se as long as the game goes according to the rules). However, the owner could be cheating by depositing first. The owner is raking in the fees too (39btc earned so far wow).

The only thing that would make it better would be having the funds held by a reputable member (eg dooglus), so that the site doesn't have the incentive to run with deposits.

Hmm.. but to BTC was sent automatically usig a software. There is no need for someone to hold a wallet.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Risky2

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:36:38 AM

Guys anounce this in cryptodouble's thread, it already collapsed. All those desperate people will flock here (i sure did).
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:38:44 AM

Hmm.. but to BTC was sent automatically usig a software. There is no need for someone to hold a wallet.

Next round, the owner could switch off the automatic payment (deposits would continue rolling in, possibly 150+btc). Then the owner runs off with all the deposits.

So having someone very trustworthy you would control the wallet and the automatic payout software (it would have to be inspected to make sure it's safe), would be ideal. I doubt this will happen though, even though it would add so much more credibility to a game that could end up very regularly used.
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:46:42 AM

Next round the owner could switch off the automatic payment (deposits would continue rolling in, possibly 150+btc). Then the owner runs off with all the deposits.

So having someone very trustworthy you would control the wallet and the automatic payout software (it would have to be inspected to make sure it's safe), would be ideal. I doubt this will happen though, even though it would add so much more credibility to a game that could end up very regularly used.

I would not do that. Besides from it being very dishonest, I would make more money in fees in the long run. Also, I don't trust anyone - not even this "dooglus" guy.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:51:50 AM

Next round the owner could switch off the automatic payment (deposits would continue rolling in, possibly 150+btc). Then the owner runs off with all the deposits.

I would not do that. Besides from it being very dishonest, I would make more money in fees in the long run. Also, I don't trust anyone - not even this "dooglus" guy.

Your word does not give you an obligation that you must follow. Lying isn't a hard thing to do and breaking your word isn't either. Many sites (eg dice.ninja, dicebitco.in and everydice) had 'given their word' to their users that they would never scam for the exact reason you give too; they would make more money in fees in the long run. However, quick cash satisfies scammers more than making consistent yet small returns over the long run.

Currently, no one should/will trust you. Dooglus has managed a site for well over a year, during which he was the sole controller of 60,000BTC (investors' funds).
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:53:51 AM

Your word is not an obligation by which you must follow. Lying isn't a hard thing to do and breaking your word isn't either. Many sites (eg dice.ninja, dicebitco.in and everydice) had 'given their word' to their users that they would never scam for the exact reason you give too; they would make more money in fees in the long run. However, quick cash satisfies scammers more than making consistent yet small returns over the long run.

Currently, no one should/will trust you. Dooglus has managed a site for well over a year, during which he was the sole controller of 60,000BTC (investors' funds).

Cool. Let me run my site, will you? You're entitled to your own opinion, feel free to broadcast it elsewhere.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:59:10 AM

Your word is not an obligation by which you must follow. Lying isn't a hard thing to do and breaking your word isn't either. Many sites (eg dice.ninja, dicebitco.in and everydice) had 'given their word' to their users that they would never scam for the exact reason you give too; they would make more money in fees in the long run. However, quick cash satisfies scammers more than making consistent yet small returns over the long run.

Cool. Let me run my site, will you? You're entitled to your own opinion, feel free to broadcast it elsewhere.

I don't think there is much I can do to 'stop' your site. Even if I somehow closed the site down, you (and your countless alts) would more than likely create and pump a new site within hours.

I will be broadcasting my own opinion wherever I please thank you very much. You have the possibility to harvest this idea (a ponzi simulation gambling game) into a useable and profitable product, yet you seem to be oblivious to the fact that you will have to prove to others' that it is truly fair, safe and secure.

Beware of sending any funds to weeklyponzi.
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:03:40 AM

I don't think there is much I can do to 'stop' your site. Even if I somehow closed the site down, you (and your countless alts) would more than likely create and pump a new site within hours.

I will be broadcasting my own opinion wherever I please thank you very much. You have the possibility to harvest this idea (a ponzi simulation gambling game) into a useable and profitable product, yet you seem to be oblivious to the fact that you will have to prove to others' that it is truly fair, safe and secure.

So the way I prove it's fair is by sending all MY user's funds to a 3rd party for reasons unknown? Makes perfect sense. So ~650 BTC deposited is the result of people waiting to see if it's truly fair, safe and secure? My users are more than happy at the moment, I don't need someone not even involved in the website, and with obviously little understandings of the workings of the site, trying to micro-manage my site.

Thanks,
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:11:11 AM

So the way I prove it's fair is by sending all MY user's funds to a 3rd party for reasons unknown? Makes perfect sense. So ~650 BTC deposited is the result of people waiting to see if it's truly fair, safe and secure? My users are more than happy at the moment, I don't need someone not even involved in the website, and with obviously little understandings of the workings of the site, trying to micro-manage my site.

Thanks,

The way you prove it is by sending the 'users' (most possibly yourself) funds to a much more reputable person who has established themselves countless times over (countless times more than you) in the bitcoin ecosphere.

The reasons aren't unknown, they are to avoid users being hit hard by of trusting you with their deposits, which at any time you can run off with (your word of "I'm not going to do it" isn't enough to prove you won't).

mreza9980

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:12:47 AM

hi admin,i am new to your site,migrated from cryptodouble
I deposited .28 ,and then the payout session was over

the number for BTC Required Until Next Payout changed

so it means that round of the btc was over

but i still didnt recieved my payout
https://blockchain.info/tx/62b60997ae5189005d595bcf72879b6f99728f40a8cd06a417700c86cfdf2c98

do we have to wait for payouts,
are the payouts monthly or hourly
optiman

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:15:03 AM

hi admin,i am new to your site,migrated from cryptodouble
I deposited .28 ,and then the payout session was over

the number for BTC Required Until Next Payout changed

so it means that round of the btc was over

but i still didnt recieved my payout
https://blockchain.info/tx/62b60997ae5189005d595bcf72879b6f99728f40a8cd06a417700c86cfdf2c98

do we have to wait for payouts,
are the payouts monthly or hourly

Your in line mate, the bitcoin needed for next payout pays the next person in line. im waiting 5-6hours now for my btc to come in, but i got in early yesterday and took good profits in very few hours Smiley
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 11:15:05 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 11:49:48 AM by bitcoininformation

It's a Ponzi! Of course you need to be keep that in mind. People have been saying that since the thread was created. No need to repeat them.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: