Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KingofSports : Account will be under new ownership soon. Request.  (Read 3166 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:10:20 PM

I assume that escrow was used for this transaction. Can whoever acted as escrow post their opinion as to if they think the ownership actually changed hands? If a very new and/or unknown account purchased the account then the ownership probably did not actually transfer but rather KoS sold the account to himself.
If you're that interested, Tomatocage handled the escrow. So for once Quickseller, you're actually wrong! But please continue on making my account the most untrusted account in history. Its quite sad a dispute over $250 1.5 years ago is leaving this account less trustworthy then Tradefortress who scammed 4000+ BTC. Or that I'm being equalized to BFL who has scammed god knows how much. Its just cute in a way. I've already in my last posts showed how the trust system is extremely flawed so not gonna rant further on that whole topic.

He (Tomatocage) hasn't gotten back online but will be releasing my payment back when he does as the buyer has changed all the account info and confirmed this. The person who bought my account has a main account here that currently is in full member standing but for anonymity obviously created a new account. I'd rather you all not remove your feedback cause then I'll think I made out on the bad end here with the price I sold it for [haha] (roughly the price of a full member account with no trust issues).

Only reason I haven't left bitcointalk for good yet is cause I haven't rec'd my whopping $30 or so in final BTC for the account.
Tomatocage should be able to provide his opinion as to if he thinks there is a good chance the account actually changed hands. It is understandable that the buyer would want anonymity however without releasing his identity to at least tomatocage his investment will in no way potentially be worth what it would otherwise be worth if he proved he is actually a different person then you
The account is an investor's dream if they have 10 minutes a day to make a few posts, ROI in 3.5 weeks so I don't know what your talking about investment wise. You even sell accounts for sig payments are you THAT stupid? Get off your high horse and realize this account won't be used for trading and will make a good return easily for signature payments if they choose to go that route.

If you would like to go 1:1 on a wager up to $500 USD proving its not me anymore owning the account please let me know as you obviously have some bold claims and think you're right when your not. Its funny when you ask people to put their money where their mouth is, they never actually believe what they say themselves they just think they sit on a high throne so that their word is actually true til money is asked to be involved.

If people believed what they said they would think a wager of what they believe in would be free money! To anyone, that offer is up and tomatocage would escrow.

One of the admins should do an IP check to see if you're right, but I don't think they will

Do you know that tor , vpn , proxy exist?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 03:13:31 PM

I assume that escrow was used for this transaction. Can whoever acted as escrow post their opinion as to if they think the ownership actually changed hands? If a very new and/or unknown account purchased the account then the ownership probably did not actually transfer but rather KoS sold the account to himself.

We will never have the proofs that  Kingofsports has sold his account really , there is no way to prove that.
Sure there is. Were you the escrow? If someone reputable bought the account then it would be possible to confirm the ownership actually changed hands.

I agree. @OP : Why didn't you buy an account which doesn't have any trust feedback?(Quickseller is best choice for it! Smiley). What you are doing now is making me think that you are KOS and created the account & thread for telling others to remove the feedback. If this is true, then I would ask this: "You were here a long time, still you haven't studied a bit?" Undecided .

~~MZ~~

Daanie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:22:45 PM

Do you know that tor , vpn , proxy exist?

Yes I do, but I doubt he'll use that all the time.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 03:25:15 PM

In my opinion, if you buy an account, you buy everything. This includes BTC debts and negative feedback. I wouldn't remove my trust feedback.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:25:30 PM

By the way Quickseller, your feedback is not true. The offer I made for the $275 (the USD worth of the mistaken 2 BTC sent at the time + a generous 10% interest as a nice gesture) was MY OFFER.

I was never made an offer by Bigblitz to accept. I made my offer on the condition all rep would be dropped and the whole thing would be looked past. He shot back and said no it would the first payment on the full payment of 2 BTC you owe. So no I was never made an offer to payback if he ever wanted to settle I made a more than generous offer on his mistake.

You should change your feedback to say I was never offered a settlement of less cause that never happened. And plus it was a gift gesture to completely drop the claim, I still argue I owe nothing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877184.msg9798984#msg9798984

I would say if big biz were to take you to court then he would get judgment against you.

There is no way that you would be able to get all the feedback removed by repaying your debt based on the fact that you offered to pay to have Vod put in the hospital (or some variation of that).

Even ignoring the above negative trust would still be appropiate because of how late you would be in repaying (although I would think most people would remove such feedback, myself included).
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:27:20 PM

By the way Quickseller, your feedback is not true. The offer I made for the $275 (the USD worth of the mistaken 2 BTC sent at the time + a generous 10% interest as a nice gesture) was MY OFFER.

I was never made an offer by Bigblitz to accept. I made my offer on the condition all rep would be dropped and the whole thing would be looked past. He shot back and said no it would the first payment on the full payment of 2 BTC you owe. So no I was never made an offer to payback if he ever wanted to settle I made a more than generous offer on his mistake.

You should change your feedback to say I was never offered a settlement of less cause that never happened. And plus it was a gift gesture to completely drop the claim, I still argue I owe nothing.

Why would you care?
You already made your last post here:

--snip
Leaving the forum but before I do would like to say good luck BadBear. On one final note, this user is nonstop spamming and are all one liners. I would think a ban is in order here:
--snip

Is this some attempt to clean up your account?
I am getting suspicious here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:36:28 PM

In my opinion, if you buy an account, you buy everything. This includes BTC debts and negative feedback. I wouldn't remove my trust feedback.
if it can be proven the ownership changed then I would think bigbiz would be willing to accept a significant "haircut" to agree the loan was repaid for account trust purposes
Kingofsports2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:37:58 PM

Why would you care?
You already made your last post here:

--snip
Leaving the forum but before I do would like to say good luck BadBear. On one final note, this user is nonstop spamming and are all one liners. I would think a ban is in order here:
--snip

Is this some attempt to clean up your account?
I am getting suspicious here.
As I said before I'm waiting on tomatocage to come online and release my final bitcoin payment to me. Selling that coin and then moving on with my life.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:38:27 PM

if it can be proven the ownership changed then I would think bigbiz would be willing to accept a significant "haircut" to agree the loan was repaid for account trust purposes

Yes , because it is not the "forum account" that didn't repaid back the loan , it was the "person".  If he can prove the change of ownership maybe ....
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 03:40:44 PM

I wouldn't, ever. That would mean I had to let go the debt that jasonslow has with me (0.4BTC) even though the account has been sold to Injust (who refuses to pay). I stick with my principal, if you buy an account, you buy everything. However, that is my opinion and I get it if someone else thinks differently.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:53:56 PM

I wouldn't, ever. That would mean I had to let go the debt that jasonslow has with me (0.4BTC) even though the account has been sold to Injust (who refuses to pay). I stick with my principal, if you buy an account, you buy everything. However, that is my opinion and I get it if someone else thinks differently.
yea if he refuses to pay anything then yea there is no reason why you would remove the feedback, however if he offered something then I would think of it as getting something is better then nothing especially considering that the debt appears to be over a year old (according to your trust refrence) and for traditional fiat based unsecured loans (like credit cards) the loans are often sold to debt collectors for pennies on the dollar once they fall far enough behind (usually ~6 months)(it may not be this large of a discount but the discount is very large) and both lendrts and debt collectors are usually willing to settle for a lot less then the amount owed (and the credit reporting would be changed to "settled for less then full amount" which is a lot better then delinquent but nowhere near as good as "paid as agreed").
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:53:21 PM

yea if he refuses to pay anything then yea there is no reason why you would remove the feedback, however if he offered something then I would think of it as getting something is better then nothing especially considering that the debt appears to be over a year old (according to your trust refrence) and for traditional fiat based unsecured loans (like credit cards) the loans are often sold to debt collectors for pennies on the dollar once they fall far enough behind (usually ~6 months)(it may not be this large of a discount but the discount is very large) and both lendrts and debt collectors are usually willing to settle for a lot less then the amount owed (and the credit reporting would be changed to "settled for less then full amount" which is a lot better then delinquent but nowhere near as good as "paid as agreed").
I would most likely accept something less than the 0.4BTC, but I was never offered something. Just asked if I wanted to remove it.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:01:51 PM

I would most likely accept something less than the 0.4BTC, but I was never offered something. Just asked if I wanted to remove it.
So we are on the same page then. There is no reason why it should be considered to be paid if he doesn't pay you anything Huh LOL
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:11:46 PM

So we are on the same page then. There is no reason why it should be considered to be paid if he doesn't pay you anything Huh LOL
I think you didn't understand what I meant. I would take something else/less for the 0.4BTC, but I was never given/offered anything, so I won't remove my trust rating.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:16:36 PM

I think you didn't understand what I meant. I would take something else/less for the 0.4BTC, but I was never given/offered anything, so I won't remove my trust rating.
You said that he just asked you to remove it. I was saying why would he think you would remove your trust rating (and consider the debt paid) if he didn't give you anything to cover the debt
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:20:36 PM

You said that he just asked you to remove it. I was saying why would he think you would remove your trust rating (and consider the debt paid) if he didn't give you anything to cover the debt
Ooooh, I see. Guess I misunderstood and not you, hahaha. Sorry mate!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 11:08:40 PM

As I said before I'm waiting on tomatocage to come online and release my final bitcoin payment to me. Selling that coin and then moving on with my life.

Tomatocage better release that payment to BigBitz.  He's even marked you negative trust for stealing from him.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 02:15:05 AM

Tomatocage better release that payment to BigBitz.  He's even marked you negative trust for stealing from him.
+1

The right thing to do would be for tomatocage to send the BTC to BitBitz, just like what BiPolarBob did HERE.

However the dilemma is that doing the right thing would mean he's not doing a good job as an escrow. Hard position to be in.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:19:23 AM

+1

The right thing to do would be for tomatocage to send the BTC to BitBitz, just like what BiPolarBob did HERE.

However the dilemma is that doing the right thing would mean he's not doing a good job as an escrow. Hard position to be in.
I don't know. If he agrees that he will release payment to KoS then I think he should. If he is not comfortable forwarding money to KoS from an escrow transaction then he should decline to participate in the transaction.

I think it is clear that KoS owes BigBiz money in this case, however doing this could start a slippery slope. hat could eventually make people less confident in escrows and might not want to use escrow and make it much easier for others to scam
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:41:08 AM

+1

He should send it to BigBitz. If he is uncomfortable he shouldn't have done escrow for this, all he is doing is helping a scammer.

The morality here confuses me. Tomatocage goes around showing what a nice scam fighter he is and now he is helping a confirmed scammer earn some BTCs. If he does that he should be putting a negative rating to himself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: