Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: KingofSports : Account will be under new ownership soon. Request.  (Read 3168 times)
Gandalf.the.Gray (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:24:55 PM

shorena 'DiamondCardz, gmaxwell, Tomatocage, Vod, LouReed, Grand_Voyageur, ABitNut, iglasses, takagari, jonald_fyookball, Sumerian, Anduck, Daanie, joksim299, uvwvj, NarC, cameronpalte, segvec, chalidore, Jaaawsh, MRKLYE, Rawted, CrackedLogic, BigBitz, -Mk23-, forexmasterja, Bdockz, MsBitcoin, GreenLamp, farlack, Jenger, Maui, dRMergatroid, Bugpowder, ohhhhboyyyy, OG MAFIA'

This message is for all those who had left a positive, negative or neutral trust to the KingofSports account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=87310

It is hereby notified that, the account is under the process of being sold to the new owner, that is me.

Since these trust feedbacks measure the reputation of the owner and will likely mislead the members of the community against making a different viewpoint, which might be false to the new owner, I humbly request all of you, who are willing to, to remove the positive, negative or neutral trust given to the account after the account has been successfully transferred.
Positive trust because I didn't earn it.
Negative trust because I never scammed anyone. I am a good guy, really. I am stuck as a jr. member with all those crazy restrictions and low reward for being active.
Neutral trust because it is more likely a warning or a +1, which I have does not apply to me at the time.

I will post here after I claim the account. (Do not remove any trust now, it is still with him or with the escrow.)

If it is possible for you to do so, and it is not against any rules or ethics, please do so.

I promise that I will not use the account for any activity that will do harm to the community as far as possible. You are free to put back all negative trusts you want if you find my conduct inappropriate.

Yours Sincerely
Gandalf.the.gray

P.S. Please note that account is still under the process of transfer which will take ~24hour. If you are willing to remove the trust, positive or negative, (mostly negative now after he posted the sell auction.) please do it only after I confirm the receipt here.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:33:25 PM

What if you're the owner of KingOfSports? Pretending to sell the account to remove negative trust?
I don't think they who left feedback on KingOfSports account would remove their feedback just because of this.

Anyway, good luck though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:17:48 PM

What if you're the owner of KingOfSports? Pretending to sell the account to remove negative trust?
I don't think they who left feedback on KingOfSports account would remove their feedback just because of this.

Anyway, good luck though.

I was about to say this, if there is solid proof I may remove it. 

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:20:23 PM

It is odd that Gandalf is using a new account. I'm sure the (previous) owner of KingOfSports is a sneaky man.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:25:02 PM

Problem is, the rep of KOS (a Hero Member, at the very least) will still be carrying over. I'll change my reputation to neutral if I feel you don't have intent to scam with the account after a week or so.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Sumerian

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:38:20 PM

Problem is, the rep of KOS (a Hero Member, at the very least) will still be carrying over. I'll change my reputation to neutral if I feel you don't have intent to scam with the account after a week or so.

Hero, Legendary or whatever.. it doesn't make anyone more reputable. You could still be a prick at legendary rank, besides you don't know this is KOS posting as Gandalf

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:43:22 PM

Hero, Legendary or whatever.. it doesn't make anyone more reputable. You could still be a prick at legendary rank, besides you don't know this is KOS posting as Gandalf

Doesn't matter to a Newbie. Newbies will see this account with no negative trust and Hero Member.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Gandalf.the.Gray (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:00:47 AM

I am only using this account just for avoiding the risk of getting negative trust or anything. I assure you I am not KingofSports.

You can simply observe/compare us and reach a conclusion on whether removing a trust feedback (positive or negative) is better.

Most of this is now negative saying the account was "sold". It hasn't been sold yet, and will happen within 24 hours. I have read the rules of the forum and it is not against it to purchase an account unless the objective is against the interests of the community.

I only purchased this account because it is difficult to get to higher level and the restrictions are too difficult. Like one post per 5 minutes etc.
and 1 activity per day is low too. It takes 1 year to get 365 activity.

The funds have been issued to escrow.

You can simply observe my activities and if you really think I am KoS, you can put them back.

Yes, switching to neutral trust is a good idea too.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 09:05:50 AM

Nobody change any feedback already left. If this request is granted, it sets terrible precedence.

If OP's only purpose is to have no posting restrictions, he can still buy a one with lower rank which will achieve the same thing. If he wants a higher rank one with neutral feedback, then pony up the BTC to buy a better one.

medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 09:16:46 AM

I am a good guy, really. I am stuck as a jr. member with all those crazy restrictions and low reward for being active.

Why didn't you post with the junior member account you have and register a new one? Tell everyone here who you really are and trusted member might remove some of your negative trust. I do not think neg trust should ever be removed. There is no prove of ownership transfer, and members shouldn't trust anyone who buys accounts anyway.
Kingofsports2

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:42:38 PM

Account sold. New owner is in control of kingofsports. Good luck to all in bitcoin and whatever future endeavors you guys invest yourselves in.

The One and Only
-KingofSports
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:33:58 PM

I assume that escrow was used for this transaction. Can whoever acted as escrow post their opinion as to if they think the ownership actually changed hands? If a very new and/or unknown account purchased the account then the ownership probably did not actually transfer but rather KoS sold the account to himself.
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:45:29 PM

It sets a very bad precedent. It means that even if someone gets negative rating, the scammer can sell the account and earn since the new owner can get the ratings removed.

If the new owner bought the account for cheap knowing it has negative rating then he shouldn't expect to get a better deal.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:46:42 PM

I assume that escrow was used for this transaction. Can whoever acted as escrow post their opinion as to if they think the ownership actually changed hands? If a very new and/or unknown account purchased the account then the ownership probably did not actually transfer but rather KoS sold the account to himself.

We will never have the proofs that  Kingofsports has sold his account really , there is no way to prove that.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:52:36 PM

We will never have the proofs that  Kingofsports has sold his account really , there is no way to prove that.
Sure there is. Were you the escrow? If someone reputable bought the account then it would be possible to confirm the ownership actually changed hands.
Kingofsports2

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:57:18 PM

If you're that interested, Tomatocage handled the escrow. So for once Quickseller, you're actually wrong! But please continue on making my account the most untrusted account in history. Its quite sad a dispute over $250 1.5 years ago is leaving this account less trustworthy then Tradefortress who scammed 4000+ BTC. Or that I'm being equalized to BFL who has scammed god knows how much. Its just cute in a way. I've already in my last posts showed how the trust system is extremely flawed so not gonna rant further on that whole topic.

He (Tomatocage) hasn't gotten back online but will be releasing my payment back when he does as the buyer has changed all the account info and confirmed this. The person who bought my account has a main account here that currently is in full member standing but for anonymity obviously created a new account. I'd rather you all not remove your feedback cause then I'll think I made out on the bad end here with the price I sold it for [haha] (roughly the price of a full member account with no trust issues).

Only reason I haven't left bitcointalk for good yet is cause I haven't rec'd my whopping $30 or so in final BTC for the account.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:02:16 PM

If you're that interested, Tomatocage handled the escrow. So for once Quickseller, you're actually wrong! But please continue on making my account the most untrusted account in history. Its quite sad a dispute over $250 1.5 years ago is leaving this account less trustworthy then Tradefortress who scammed 4000+ BTC. Or that I'm being equalized to BFL who has scammed god knows how much. Its just cute in a way. I've already in my last posts showed how the trust system is extremely flawed so not gonna rant further on that whole topic.

He (Tomatocage) hasn't gotten back online but will be releasing my payment back when he does as the buyer has changed all the account info and confirmed this. The person who bought my account has a main account here that currently is in full member standing but for anonymity obviously created a new account. I'd rather you all not remove your feedback cause then I'll think I made out on the bad end here with the price I sold it for [haha] (roughly the price of a full member account with no trust issues).

Only reason I haven't left bitcointalk for good yet is cause I haven't rec'd my whopping $30 or so in final BTC for the account.
Tomatocage should be able to provide his opinion as to if he thinks there is a good chance the account actually changed hands. It is understandable that the buyer would want anonymity however without releasing his identity to at least tomatocage his investment will in no way potentially be worth what it would otherwise be worth if he proved he is actually a different person then you
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:03:06 PM

We will never have the proofs that  Kingofsports has sold his account really , there is no way to prove that.
Sure there is. Were you the escrow? If someone reputable bought the account then it would be possible to confirm the ownership actually changed hands.

No of course , I'm not providing anymore new escrow service.  I think the two parts ( KoS and the buyer) didn't use an escrow , but I'm not sure. He told that Tomatocage  made as escrow.
Daanie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:07:58 PM

Tomatocage should be able to provide his opinion as to if he thinks there is a good chance the account actually changed hands. It is understandable that the buyer would want anonymity however without releasing his identity to at least tomatocage his investment will in no way potentially be worth what it would otherwise be worth if he proved he is actually a different person then you
The account is an investor's dream if they have 10 minutes a day to make a few posts, ROI in 3.5 weeks so I don't know what your talking about investment wise. You even sell accounts for sig payments are you THAT stupid? Get off your high horse and realize this account won't be used for trading and will make a good return easily for signature payments if they choose to go that route.

If you would like to go 1:1 on a wager up to $500 USD proving its not me anymore owning the account please let me know as you obviously have some bold claims and think you're right when your not. Its funny when you ask people to put their money where their mouth is, they never actually believe what they say themselves they just think they sit on a high throne so that their word is actually true til money is asked to be involved.

If people believed what they said they would think a wager of what they believe in would be free money! To anyone, that offer is up and tomatocage would escrow.

One of the admins should do an IP check to see if you're right, but I don't think they will

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:09:36 PM

If the buyer were able to get the negative feedback removed then your account would easily be worth 1 btc. I saw a thread saying that you were willing to accept somewhere in the range of .15 for your account. If he is reputable and is willing to give up anonymity then he could more then 6x his money pretty much with no effort
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:10:20 PM

The account is an investor's dream if they have 10 minutes a day to make a few posts, ROI in 3.5 weeks so I don't know what your talking about investment wise. You even sell accounts for sig payments are you THAT stupid? Get off your high horse and realize this account won't be used for trading and will make a good return easily for signature payments if they choose to go that route.

If you would like to go 1:1 on a wager up to $500 USD proving its not me anymore owning the account please let me know as you obviously have some bold claims and think you're right when your not. Its funny when you ask people to put their money where their mouth is, they never actually believe what they say themselves they just think they sit on a high throne so that their word is actually true til money is asked to be involved.

If people believed what they said they would think a wager of what they believe in would be free money! To anyone, that offer is up and tomatocage would escrow.

One of the admins should do an IP check to see if you're right, but I don't think they will

Do you know that tor , vpn , proxy exist?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 03:13:31 PM

We will never have the proofs that  Kingofsports has sold his account really , there is no way to prove that.

I agree. @OP : Why didn't you buy an account which doesn't have any trust feedback?(Quickseller is best choice for it! Smiley). What you are doing now is making me think that you are KOS and created the account & thread for telling others to remove the feedback. If this is true, then I would ask this: "You were here a long time, still you haven't studied a bit?" Undecided .

~~MZ~~

Daanie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:22:45 PM

Do you know that tor , vpn , proxy exist?

Yes I do, but I doubt he'll use that all the time.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 03:25:15 PM

In my opinion, if you buy an account, you buy everything. This includes BTC debts and negative feedback. I wouldn't remove my trust feedback.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:25:30 PM

By the way Quickseller, your feedback is not true. The offer I made for the $275 (the USD worth of the mistaken 2 BTC sent at the time + a generous 10% interest as a nice gesture) was MY OFFER.

I was never made an offer by Bigblitz to accept. I made my offer on the condition all rep would be dropped and the whole thing would be looked past. He shot back and said no it would the first payment on the full payment of 2 BTC you owe. So no I was never made an offer to payback if he ever wanted to settle I made a more than generous offer on his mistake.

You should change your feedback to say I was never offered a settlement of less cause that never happened. And plus it was a gift gesture to completely drop the claim, I still argue I owe nothing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877184.msg9798984#msg9798984

I would say if big biz were to take you to court then he would get judgment against you.

There is no way that you would be able to get all the feedback removed by repaying your debt based on the fact that you offered to pay to have Vod put in the hospital (or some variation of that).

Even ignoring the above negative trust would still be appropiate because of how late you would be in repaying (although I would think most people would remove such feedback, myself included).
Scamalert

Activity: 490

Captain

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:27:20 PM

By the way Quickseller, your feedback is not true. The offer I made for the $275 (the USD worth of the mistaken 2 BTC sent at the time + a generous 10% interest as a nice gesture) was MY OFFER.

I was never made an offer by Bigblitz to accept. I made my offer on the condition all rep would be dropped and the whole thing would be looked past. He shot back and said no it would the first payment on the full payment of 2 BTC you owe. So no I was never made an offer to payback if he ever wanted to settle I made a more than generous offer on his mistake.

You should change your feedback to say I was never offered a settlement of less cause that never happened. And plus it was a gift gesture to completely drop the claim, I still argue I owe nothing.

Why would you care?
You already made your last post here:

--snip
Leaving the forum but before I do would like to say good luck BadBear. On one final note, this user is nonstop spamming and are all one liners. I would think a ban is in order here:
--snip

Is this some attempt to clean up your account?
I am getting suspicious here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:36:28 PM

In my opinion, if you buy an account, you buy everything. This includes BTC debts and negative feedback. I wouldn't remove my trust feedback.
if it can be proven the ownership changed then I would think bigbiz would be willing to accept a significant "haircut" to agree the loan was repaid for account trust purposes
Kingofsports2

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:37:58 PM

Why would you care?
You already made your last post here:

--snip
Leaving the forum but before I do would like to say good luck BadBear. On one final note, this user is nonstop spamming and are all one liners. I would think a ban is in order here:
--snip

Is this some attempt to clean up your account?
I am getting suspicious here.
As I said before I'm waiting on tomatocage to come online and release my final bitcoin payment to me. Selling that coin and then moving on with my life.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:38:27 PM

if it can be proven the ownership changed then I would think bigbiz would be willing to accept a significant "haircut" to agree the loan was repaid for account trust purposes

Yes , because it is not the "forum account" that didn't repaid back the loan , it was the "person".  If he can prove the change of ownership maybe ....
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 03:40:44 PM

I wouldn't, ever. That would mean I had to let go the debt that jasonslow has with me (0.4BTC) even though the account has been sold to Injust (who refuses to pay). I stick with my principal, if you buy an account, you buy everything. However, that is my opinion and I get it if someone else thinks differently.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:53:56 PM

I wouldn't, ever. That would mean I had to let go the debt that jasonslow has with me (0.4BTC) even though the account has been sold to Injust (who refuses to pay). I stick with my principal, if you buy an account, you buy everything. However, that is my opinion and I get it if someone else thinks differently.
yea if he refuses to pay anything then yea there is no reason why you would remove the feedback, however if he offered something then I would think of it as getting something is better then nothing especially considering that the debt appears to be over a year old (according to your trust refrence) and for traditional fiat based unsecured loans (like credit cards) the loans are often sold to debt collectors for pennies on the dollar once they fall far enough behind (usually ~6 months)(it may not be this large of a discount but the discount is very large) and both lendrts and debt collectors are usually willing to settle for a lot less then the amount owed (and the credit reporting would be changed to "settled for less then full amount" which is a lot better then delinquent but nowhere near as good as "paid as agreed").
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:53:21 PM

yea if he refuses to pay anything then yea there is no reason why you would remove the feedback, however if he offered something then I would think of it as getting something is better then nothing especially considering that the debt appears to be over a year old (according to your trust refrence) and for traditional fiat based unsecured loans (like credit cards) the loans are often sold to debt collectors for pennies on the dollar once they fall far enough behind (usually ~6 months)(it may not be this large of a discount but the discount is very large) and both lendrts and debt collectors are usually willing to settle for a lot less then the amount owed (and the credit reporting would be changed to "settled for less then full amount" which is a lot better then delinquent but nowhere near as good as "paid as agreed").
I would most likely accept something less than the 0.4BTC, but I was never offered something. Just asked if I wanted to remove it.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:01:51 PM

I would most likely accept something less than the 0.4BTC, but I was never offered something. Just asked if I wanted to remove it.
So we are on the same page then. There is no reason why it should be considered to be paid if he doesn't pay you anything Huh LOL
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:11:46 PM

So we are on the same page then. There is no reason why it should be considered to be paid if he doesn't pay you anything Huh LOL
I think you didn't understand what I meant. I would take something else/less for the 0.4BTC, but I was never given/offered anything, so I won't remove my trust rating.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:16:36 PM

I think you didn't understand what I meant. I would take something else/less for the 0.4BTC, but I was never given/offered anything, so I won't remove my trust rating.
You said that he just asked you to remove it. I was saying why would he think you would remove your trust rating (and consider the debt paid) if he didn't give you anything to cover the debt
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:20:36 PM

You said that he just asked you to remove it. I was saying why would he think you would remove your trust rating (and consider the debt paid) if he didn't give you anything to cover the debt
Ooooh, I see. Guess I misunderstood and not you, hahaha. Sorry mate!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 11:08:40 PM

As I said before I'm waiting on tomatocage to come online and release my final bitcoin payment to me. Selling that coin and then moving on with my life.

Tomatocage better release that payment to BigBitz.  He's even marked you negative trust for stealing from him.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 02:15:05 AM

Tomatocage better release that payment to BigBitz.  He's even marked you negative trust for stealing from him.
+1

The right thing to do would be for tomatocage to send the BTC to BitBitz, just like what BiPolarBob did HERE.

However the dilemma is that doing the right thing would mean he's not doing a good job as an escrow. Hard position to be in.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:19:23 AM

+1

The right thing to do would be for tomatocage to send the BTC to BitBitz, just like what BiPolarBob did HERE.

However the dilemma is that doing the right thing would mean he's not doing a good job as an escrow. Hard position to be in.
I don't know. If he agrees that he will release payment to KoS then I think he should. If he is not comfortable forwarding money to KoS from an escrow transaction then he should decline to participate in the transaction.

I think it is clear that KoS owes BigBiz money in this case, however doing this could start a slippery slope. hat could eventually make people less confident in escrows and might not want to use escrow and make it much easier for others to scam
peligro

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:41:08 AM

+1

He should send it to BigBitz. If he is uncomfortable he shouldn't have done escrow for this, all he is doing is helping a scammer.

The morality here confuses me. Tomatocage goes around showing what a nice scam fighter he is and now he is helping a confirmed scammer earn some BTCs. If he does that he should be putting a negative rating to himself.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:30:04 PM

Interesting outcome... potentially Smiley

To Add. I have performed a similar action when I returned what Kruanic attempted to scam. The question of morality is interesting though. I feel KingOfSports shouldn't get what is owed until I get what I am owed, that, however, is up to TomatoCage and I would find it a difficult position.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 01:52:56 PM

Nobody change any feedback already left. If this request is granted, it sets terrible precedence.

If OP's only purpose is to have no posting restrictions, he can still buy a one with lower rank which will achieve the same thing. If he wants a higher rank one with neutral feedback, then pony up the BTC to buy a better one.

I agree - it defeats the purpose of a rating system. Default trust is broken, but at least its something and is somewhat used.

Scamalert

Activity: 490

Captain

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:10:41 PM

+1

You gotta love BiPolarBob <3
Well done Smiley
peligro

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:21:36 PM

To Add. I have performed a similar action when I returned what Kruanic attempted to scam. The question of morality is interesting though. I feel KingOfSports shouldn't get what is owed until I get what I am owed, that, however, is up to TomatoCage and I would find it a difficult position.

Tomatocage put himself in this position when he decided to escrow it. He should pay you the amount.

The purchased account, the OP and Tomatocage (if he pays the seller) should all get negative trust as they helped a confirmed scammer profit.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:25:59 PM

Tomatocage put himself in this position when he decided to escrow it. He should pay you the amount.

The purchased account, the OP and Tomatocage (if he pays the seller) should all get negative trust as they helped a confirmed scammer profit.

if you are sure of what you are saying  , then leave a negative feedback to them.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 03:50:50 PM

My opinion is that Tomatocage should stick with the contract even if it its unethical. A contract is a contact. In hindsight it might not have been smart thing to do, but you cannot change that now.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Kingofsports2

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:47:07 PM

Escrow is released, good bye to all. I wish you the best in all current and future endeavors. I find it cute Vod marked this account red in the what, 3 or 4 posts I made. Anyways goodbye and best wishes.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 04:01:31 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 05:23:25 AM by Vod

I find it cute Vod marked this account red in the what, 3 or 4 posts I made.

It's valid.  In the end, all people will remember you as is someone who stole coins.  

https://www.facebook.com/kingofsports

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Sumerian

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:42:31 AM

This was just a poor attempt of Kingofsports to get his negative feedback removed. I have read the OP several times now and a newbie wouldn't know how to start to begin with. It's just the same person

KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:48:26 AM

yay, I am the new owner.

Can someone give me a briefing about what is the problem with KoS?

@Vod I can't PM you.

KingOfSports

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:00:01 AM

I really disagree with this.

TC is not at fault because he was just an escrow. If he had not agreed, the transaction would have been done but with another escrow.
I did not pick TC. He did.

I am not at fault, because I was not aware of this loan. The real KoS, did not mention it or anything. While I checked the trust, most of them was "this account is sold" and stuff, whcih is not against the rules. It is his responsibilty to mention it, not mine.

KoS did not make a profit from this. Even the time required to become a hero member is worth 10 times more than this.

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:49:11 AM

TC is not at fault because he was just an escrow. If he had not agreed, the transaction would have been done but with another escrow.

I am not at fault, because I was not aware of this loan. The real KoS, did not mention it or anything. While I checked the trust, most of them was "this account is sold" and stuff, whcih is not against the rules. It is his responsibilty to mention it, not mine.

KoS did not make a profit from this. Even the time required to become a hero member is worth 10 times more than this.

Can you prove you're not the real KingOfSports   or not ?  If you can't then you should repay the loan ... and maybe after they will remove the multiple negative feedback.
KingOfSports

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:55:38 AM

Can you prove you're not the real KingOfSports   or not ?  If you can't then you should repay the loan ... and maybe after they will remove the multiple negative feedback.

If I provide you my real forum account, what is the guarantee that you will not put feedback all over there?

This was actually bought for my friend, but I am not going to transfer him this account with a 1.8k negative trust.

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:57:01 AM

To this day, I offer you $275 in BTC. When you sent me 2 BTC BY MISTAKE, BTC was at $125 a piece. After going away for a couple weeks due to personal issues I came back and BTC had skyrocketed 6x. There is no reason why your mistake should be rewarded 6x. I am not a defaulter, nor a scammer. To this day I offer you the USD amount + 10% interest on the 2 BTC you sent to me by mistake as a nice gesture of goodwill however it was never owed nor agreed upon. $275 option to collect in BTC at the current exchange rate is available anytime just PM me if you want it.

A bit unrelated, but according to the feedback KoS left BigBitz, he could have pretty much repaid his debt last night when BTC hit $150, it's a shame he didn't make things right before he left.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:00:42 AM

yay, I am the new owner.

@Vod I can't PM you.
For some reason I doubt that anyone is going to believe you. Especially without revealing your "main" account. If you are going to use your identity as the newbie account in the first post then it is going to look like the ownership transfer did not actually take place.

-snip-

If this is the case then you should go after the previous owner, however it is not the case because you probably did not actually buy the account. I counted three references from people on default trust saying that you defaulted on a loan so even if the account was sold then it is your own fault for ignoring this. There are more references to the defaulted loan then there are to the account being sold.  
KoS did not make a profit from this. Even the time required to become a hero member is worth 10 times more than this.[/b]
He profited handsomely from the 2 BTC loan he defaulted on

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Kingofsports2

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:24:31 AM

yay, I am the new owner.

@Vod I can't PM you.
For some reason I doubt that anyone is going to believe you. Especially without revealing your "main" account. If you are going to use your identity as the newbie account in the first post then it is going to look like the ownership transfer did not actually take place.

-snip-

If this is the case then you should go after the previous owner, however it is not the case because you probably did not actually buy the account. I counted three references from people on default trust saying that you defaulted on a loan so even if the account was sold then it is your own fault for ignoring this. There are more references to the defaulted loan then there are to the account being sold.  
KoS did not make a profit from this. Even the time required to become a hero member is worth 10 times more than this.[/b]
Now now Opposum, lets get your facts straight buddy. I didn't default on any loan. Going by the gossip of the forums doesn't do you any good either, you should probably stay out of business that occurred before you even joined the forums. The discussed BTC happened in august or september of 2013, I see you were welcomed to bitcoins a couple months later.

ANYWAYS, lets discuss what really did happen opposum, just so you know for future reference so you get it right (AND I DONT EVEN OWN THAT ACCOUNT ANYMORE LOL). But hey, I want people to know the truth.

I took a 2 BTC loan and said it would be repaid in 6 hours, in exchange for 2.01 BTC. I rec'd and sent back that payment. However, a second 2 BTC payment was sent to my address. It was a merchant-pay address with coinbase that all of the funds were sent to. The market was volatile and I had payment coming in 6 hours at the time so I agreed to the 2.00 loan. However, I was sent 4 BTC, 2 BTC I did not agree to owe. However, that doesn't make me not accountable for that BTC but once it was converted to USD since it was an auto-converting coinbase address, I owed the sender the final product I got for his mistake, the $250. However, I was not aware of this for a couple weeks as I went to the hospital that night for a seizure and later a panic attack. The first ever in my life. I stayed off computers and other things that could cause it to see what might have triggered it. When I returned to the forums I found my account red trusted and accusations against me. I told bitz that he could have the $250 USD I rec'd for it but I couldn't give him 2 BTC cause I never had it, and I wasn't about to fork out $800 to buy the 2 BTC he had sent by mistake since I never agreed to it and I never rec'd 2 BTC I rec'd $250.

So again I'm not a scammer, it was before your time so I'd appreciate if you butt out of something you don't know anything about. But what do I care, I just hate when people talk shit and don't even know what happened.

Oh and yeah OP seriously you should reveal your real username. This account is just gonna go under more scrutiny I think otherwise.
opossum

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:36:01 AM

Now now Opposum, lets get your facts straight buddy. I didn't default on any loan. Going by the gossip of the forums doesn't do you any good either, you should probably stay out of business that occurred before you even joined the forums. The discussed BTC happened in august or september of 2013, I see you were welcomed to bitcoins a couple months later.

ANYWAYS, lets discuss what really did happen opposum, just so you know for future reference so you get it right (AND I DONT EVEN OWN THAT ACCOUNT ANYMORE LOL). But hey, I want people to know the truth.

I took a 2 BTC loan and said it would be repaid in 6 hours, in exchange for 2.01 BTC. I rec'd and sent back that payment. However, a second 2 BTC payment was sent to my address. It was a merchant-pay address with coinbase that all of the funds were sent to. The market was volatile and I had payment coming in 6 hours at the time so I agreed to the 2.00 loan. However, I was sent 4 BTC, 2 BTC I did not agree to owe. However, that doesn't make me not accountable for that BTC but once it was converted to USD since it was an auto-converting coinbase address, I owed the sender the final product I got for his mistake, the $250. However, I was not aware of this for a couple weeks as I went to the hospital that night for a seizure and later a panic attack. The first ever in my life. I stayed off computers and other things that could cause it to see what might have triggered it. When I returned to the forums I found my account red trusted and accusations against me. I told bitz that he could have the $250 USD I rec'd for it but I couldn't give him 2 BTC cause I never had it, and I wasn't about to fork out $800 to buy the 2 BTC he had sent by mistake since I never agreed to it and I never rec'd 2 BTC I rec'd $250.
Well you haven't even given him anything for that 2 BTC or $250 that you received. So either way you defaulted on the loan.
So again I'm not a scammer, it was before your time so I'd appreciate if you butt out of something you don't know anything about. But what do I care, I just hate when people talk shit and don't even know what happened.
Considering that you did not repay the money you were given, be it denominated in fiat or in bitcoin, it was not repaid.

I have also seen you bid on the forum ad auction many times with bids valued at more then 2 BTC so you clearly have the money to repay him, you just choose not to

I also think you replied to this thread very quickly considering that you are claiming to have left this forum for good.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Kingofsports2

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:40:55 AM

Well you haven't even given him anything for that 2 BTC or $250 that you received. So either way you defaulted on the loan.
Considering that you did not repay the money you were given, be it denominated in fiat or in bitcoin, it was not repaid.

I have also seen you bid on the forum ad auction many times with bids valued at more then 2 BTC so you clearly have the money to repay him, you just choose not to

I also think you replied to this thread very quickly considering that you are claiming to have left this forum for good.
He refuses to drop his charge, unblock me from OTC, remove his ratings and tell his friends to remove his ratings, after I have many times offered him the $250 I rec'd + $25 (10%) as a kind gesture. So no, I have made attempts but he continues his scammer labels and him being the king of OTC, he got many people to believe his falsified story and thus the account was sold with an awful trust rating.

To be honest, I was growing tired of hearing the same story and I will say this, the reason I got so mad at Vod was because my account overall had a trust rating of 0 at the time, and then here comes Vod, out of nowhere, he must've been digging deep to find that BS of bigbitz incident from over a year ago at the time, with his negative rating. Well I was in the process of selling my account for the typical hero member price of 0.90 BTC at the time. And that deal fell thru because of Vod's trust.

And yeah I'm still here. Its hard to leave but I've sold all my BTC and not coming back unless I see a good discount for something like gift cards.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:42:04 AM

yay, I am the new owner.

@Vod I can't PM you.

-snip-

Oh and yeah OP seriously you should reveal your real username. This account is just gonna go under more scrutiny I think otherwise.

Just saying, you could have easily bought 2 btc for around $350 today, gotten your negative trust removed, sold your account for $100 than what you sold it for with the negative trust, and have repaid your debt on the terms you said you would.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:45:55 AM

Just saying, you could have easily bought 2 btc for around $350 today, gotten your negative trust removed, sold your account for $100 than what you sold it for with the negative trust, and have repaid your debt on the terms you said you would.

Yes , this would be the better way to get removed your  negative feedback @Kingofsports2.  At the moment without any proof , we can't know if the new owner of Kingofsports is a "real" or always you.
opossum

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:59:35 AM

He refuses to drop his charge, unblock me from OTC, remove his ratings and tell his friends to remove his ratings, after I have many times offered him the $250 I rec'd + $25 (10%) as a kind gesture. So no, I have made attempts but he continues his scammer labels and him being the king of OTC, he got many people to believe his falsified story and thus the account was sold with an awful trust rating.
Doesn't matter. If you owe him money then you owe him money. If you pay him back under "fair" terms and he still calls you a scammer then he is a liar.
To be honest, I was growing tired of hearing the same story and I will say this, the reason I got so mad at Vod was because my account overall had a trust rating of 0 at the time, and then here comes Vod, out of nowhere, he must've been digging deep to find that BS of bigbitz incident from over a year ago at the time, with his negative rating. Well I was in the process of selling my account for the typical hero member price of 0.90 BTC at the time. And that deal fell thru because of Vod's trust.
I don't think starting a thread that included an offer to put Vod in the hospital did very much to help your cause. Now your (and yes it is still your) account is always going to have negative trust from someone.

Yup. Ironically the OP could have fully repaid his debt and sold his account for much more then he ended up claiming to sell for. Although for this to have panned out he would have had to had not trolled Vod as hard as he did

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

waterpile

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:51:34 PM

LoL KOS ah scammer will leave the forum.. LoL probably he bought a new account and will scam again in the  future
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:06:48 PM

He's 'threatened' to pay me 2BTC so many times... It's never happened. He's a scammer, a liar, a cheat and a thief. It's pretty simple.

I've posted the logs -- which he tried to claim were edited at one point as well. It's hilarious.

Ian you're a bad man.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 02:39:18 PM

Yes , this would be the better way to get removed your  negative feedback @Kingofsports2.  At the moment without any proof , we can't know if the new owner of Kingofsports is a "real" or always you.

Even if he posted proofs, it is better not to remove negative feedbacks. If people do, many users who got negative trust feedback will start doing this and for proof, they can badically use an alt_account and use a trusted escrower for the fake-sale and post PMs, posts and other related things as proof. I believe nobody will remove the negative trust feedback.

~~MZ~~

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: