Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KingofSports : Account will be under new ownership soon. Request.  (Read 3166 times)
Gandalf.the.Gray (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:24:55 PM

shorena 'DiamondCardz, gmaxwell, Tomatocage, Vod, LouReed, Grand_Voyageur, ABitNut, iglasses, takagari, jonald_fyookball, Sumerian, Anduck, Daanie, joksim299, uvwvj, NarC, cameronpalte, segvec, chalidore, Jaaawsh, MRKLYE, Rawted, CrackedLogic, BigBitz, -Mk23-, forexmasterja, Bdockz, MsBitcoin, GreenLamp, farlack, Jenger, Maui, dRMergatroid, Bugpowder, ohhhhboyyyy, OG MAFIA'

This message is for all those who had left a positive, negative or neutral trust to the KingofSports account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=87310

It is hereby notified that, the account is under the process of being sold to the new owner, that is me.

Since these trust feedbacks measure the reputation of the owner and will likely mislead the members of the community against making a different viewpoint, which might be false to the new owner, I humbly request all of you, who are willing to, to remove the positive, negative or neutral trust given to the account after the account has been successfully transferred.
Positive trust because I didn't earn it.
Negative trust because I never scammed anyone. I am a good guy, really. I am stuck as a jr. member with all those crazy restrictions and low reward for being active.
Neutral trust because it is more likely a warning or a +1, which I have does not apply to me at the time.

I will post here after I claim the account. (Do not remove any trust now, it is still with him or with the escrow.)

If it is possible for you to do so, and it is not against any rules or ethics, please do so.

I promise that I will not use the account for any activity that will do harm to the community as far as possible. You are free to put back all negative trusts you want if you find my conduct inappropriate.

Yours Sincerely
Gandalf.the.gray

P.S. Please note that account is still under the process of transfer which will take ~24hour. If you are willing to remove the trust, positive or negative, (mostly negative now after he posted the sell auction.) please do it only after I confirm the receipt here.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:33:25 PM

What if you're the owner of KingOfSports? Pretending to sell the account to remove negative trust?
I don't think they who left feedback on KingOfSports account would remove their feedback just because of this.

Anyway, good luck though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:17:48 PM

What if you're the owner of KingOfSports? Pretending to sell the account to remove negative trust?
I don't think they who left feedback on KingOfSports account would remove their feedback just because of this.

Anyway, good luck though.

I was about to say this, if there is solid proof I may remove it. 

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:20:23 PM

It is odd that Gandalf is using a new account. I'm sure the (previous) owner of KingOfSports is a sneaky man.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:25:02 PM

Problem is, the rep of KOS (a Hero Member, at the very least) will still be carrying over. I'll change my reputation to neutral if I feel you don't have intent to scam with the account after a week or so.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:38:20 PM

Problem is, the rep of KOS (a Hero Member, at the very least) will still be carrying over. I'll change my reputation to neutral if I feel you don't have intent to scam with the account after a week or so.

Hero, Legendary or whatever.. it doesn't make anyone more reputable. You could still be a prick at legendary rank, besides you don't know this is KOS posting as Gandalf

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:43:22 PM

Hero, Legendary or whatever.. it doesn't make anyone more reputable. You could still be a prick at legendary rank, besides you don't know this is KOS posting as Gandalf

Doesn't matter to a Newbie. Newbies will see this account with no negative trust and Hero Member.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Gandalf.the.Gray (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:00:47 AM

I am only using this account just for avoiding the risk of getting negative trust or anything. I assure you I am not KingofSports.

You can simply observe/compare us and reach a conclusion on whether removing a trust feedback (positive or negative) is better.

Most of this is now negative saying the account was "sold". It hasn't been sold yet, and will happen within 24 hours. I have read the rules of the forum and it is not against it to purchase an account unless the objective is against the interests of the community.

I only purchased this account because it is difficult to get to higher level and the restrictions are too difficult. Like one post per 5 minutes etc.
and 1 activity per day is low too. It takes 1 year to get 365 activity.

The funds have been issued to escrow.

You can simply observe my activities and if you really think I am KoS, you can put them back.

Yes, switching to neutral trust is a good idea too.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 09:05:50 AM

Nobody change any feedback already left. If this request is granted, it sets terrible precedence.

If OP's only purpose is to have no posting restrictions, he can still buy a one with lower rank which will achieve the same thing. If he wants a higher rank one with neutral feedback, then pony up the BTC to buy a better one.

medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 09:16:46 AM

I am a good guy, really. I am stuck as a jr. member with all those crazy restrictions and low reward for being active.

Why didn't you post with the junior member account you have and register a new one? Tell everyone here who you really are and trusted member might remove some of your negative trust. I do not think neg trust should ever be removed. There is no prove of ownership transfer, and members shouldn't trust anyone who buys accounts anyway.
Kingofsports2

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:42:38 PM

Account sold. New owner is in control of kingofsports. Good luck to all in bitcoin and whatever future endeavors you guys invest yourselves in.

The One and Only
-KingofSports
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:33:58 PM

I assume that escrow was used for this transaction. Can whoever acted as escrow post their opinion as to if they think the ownership actually changed hands? If a very new and/or unknown account purchased the account then the ownership probably did not actually transfer but rather KoS sold the account to himself.
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:45:29 PM

It sets a very bad precedent. It means that even if someone gets negative rating, the scammer can sell the account and earn since the new owner can get the ratings removed.

If the new owner bought the account for cheap knowing it has negative rating then he shouldn't expect to get a better deal.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:46:42 PM

I assume that escrow was used for this transaction. Can whoever acted as escrow post their opinion as to if they think the ownership actually changed hands? If a very new and/or unknown account purchased the account then the ownership probably did not actually transfer but rather KoS sold the account to himself.

We will never have the proofs that  Kingofsports has sold his account really , there is no way to prove that.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:52:36 PM

We will never have the proofs that  Kingofsports has sold his account really , there is no way to prove that.
Sure there is. Were you the escrow? If someone reputable bought the account then it would be possible to confirm the ownership actually changed hands.
Kingofsports2

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:57:18 PM

If you're that interested, Tomatocage handled the escrow. So for once Quickseller, you're actually wrong! But please continue on making my account the most untrusted account in history. Its quite sad a dispute over $250 1.5 years ago is leaving this account less trustworthy then Tradefortress who scammed 4000+ BTC. Or that I'm being equalized to BFL who has scammed god knows how much. Its just cute in a way. I've already in my last posts showed how the trust system is extremely flawed so not gonna rant further on that whole topic.

He (Tomatocage) hasn't gotten back online but will be releasing my payment back when he does as the buyer has changed all the account info and confirmed this. The person who bought my account has a main account here that currently is in full member standing but for anonymity obviously created a new account. I'd rather you all not remove your feedback cause then I'll think I made out on the bad end here with the price I sold it for [haha] (roughly the price of a full member account with no trust issues).

Only reason I haven't left bitcointalk for good yet is cause I haven't rec'd my whopping $30 or so in final BTC for the account.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:02:16 PM

If you're that interested, Tomatocage handled the escrow. So for once Quickseller, you're actually wrong! But please continue on making my account the most untrusted account in history. Its quite sad a dispute over $250 1.5 years ago is leaving this account less trustworthy then Tradefortress who scammed 4000+ BTC. Or that I'm being equalized to BFL who has scammed god knows how much. Its just cute in a way. I've already in my last posts showed how the trust system is extremely flawed so not gonna rant further on that whole topic.

He (Tomatocage) hasn't gotten back online but will be releasing my payment back when he does as the buyer has changed all the account info and confirmed this. The person who bought my account has a main account here that currently is in full member standing but for anonymity obviously created a new account. I'd rather you all not remove your feedback cause then I'll think I made out on the bad end here with the price I sold it for [haha] (roughly the price of a full member account with no trust issues).

Only reason I haven't left bitcointalk for good yet is cause I haven't rec'd my whopping $30 or so in final BTC for the account.
Tomatocage should be able to provide his opinion as to if he thinks there is a good chance the account actually changed hands. It is understandable that the buyer would want anonymity however without releasing his identity to at least tomatocage his investment will in no way potentially be worth what it would otherwise be worth if he proved he is actually a different person then you
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:03:06 PM

We will never have the proofs that  Kingofsports has sold his account really , there is no way to prove that.
Sure there is. Were you the escrow? If someone reputable bought the account then it would be possible to confirm the ownership actually changed hands.

No of course , I'm not providing anymore new escrow service.  I think the two parts ( KoS and the buyer) didn't use an escrow , but I'm not sure. He told that Tomatocage  made as escrow.
Daanie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:07:58 PM

Tomatocage should be able to provide his opinion as to if he thinks there is a good chance the account actually changed hands. It is understandable that the buyer would want anonymity however without releasing his identity to at least tomatocage his investment will in no way potentially be worth what it would otherwise be worth if he proved he is actually a different person then you
The account is an investor's dream if they have 10 minutes a day to make a few posts, ROI in 3.5 weeks so I don't know what your talking about investment wise. You even sell accounts for sig payments are you THAT stupid? Get off your high horse and realize this account won't be used for trading and will make a good return easily for signature payments if they choose to go that route.

If you would like to go 1:1 on a wager up to $500 USD proving its not me anymore owning the account please let me know as you obviously have some bold claims and think you're right when your not. Its funny when you ask people to put their money where their mouth is, they never actually believe what they say themselves they just think they sit on a high throne so that their word is actually true til money is asked to be involved.

If people believed what they said they would think a wager of what they believe in would be free money! To anyone, that offer is up and tomatocage would escrow.

One of the admins should do an IP check to see if you're right, but I don't think they will

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:09:36 PM

If the buyer were able to get the negative feedback removed then your account would easily be worth 1 btc. I saw a thread saying that you were willing to accept somewhere in the range of .15 for your account. If he is reputable and is willing to give up anonymity then he could more then 6x his money pretty much with no effort
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: