Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I WANT to see this service: Bitcoin letter service  (Read 1052 times)
tosaki (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:13:53 AM

Hi,

I would like to see a awesome Bitcoin letter service where you can upload a document and the service prints it out. After the service has received the Bitcoins it forwards it to a real life address (worldwide). Fees can be charged e.g. by number of pages and color/black white.

Of course it must have a API to automate that process.

I am interested in it because I would use it for sending address verification letters to Bitmit users. I can imagine that many other (Bitcoin) services might be interested in that as well!

Go go go Smiley
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 02:53:05 PM

Hi,

I would like to see a awesome Bitcoin letter service where you can upload a document and the service prints it out. After the service has received the Bitcoins it forwards it to a real life address (worldwide). Fees can be charged e.g. by number of pages and color/black white.

Of course it must have a API to automate that process.

I am interested in it because I would use it for sending address verification letters to Bitmit users. I can imagine that many other (Bitcoin) services might be interested in that as well!

Go go go Smiley
There was someone here that wanted to start such a thing using the PostalMethods API, but I don't know if it ever got past the idea stage.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 04:27:26 PM

There was someone here that wanted to start such a thing using the PostalMethods API, but I don't know if it ever got past the idea stage.

Thread here:
 - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=79845.0

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:55:21 PM

It could be a useful service if it could send post cards too, for those who forgot to send a postcard while on holiday to their grampaws or whoever Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: