Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:34:40 PM

You are being fooled by people peddling these conspiracy theories.

I don't know if anyone in their right sense would lose an opportunity to build a multimillion business because he want to profit from a coin that its market cap is not worth 1/3 of the company's development cost.

A lot of people started with an entry level job and that doesn't mean that are not qualify to do the job. I am aware that Bitcoin was founded without a known entity an there are few bitcoin businesses without any public entity.

There's no intention to scam any of you, I don't even think that possible based on the current bitstake development. Trading platform that only involves Bitcoin and Nigerian local currency to only available to Nigerians only. We held quite large deposit of XBS & BC on the multi-stake that were not accessible until the bug was resolved. We didn't steal your coins then and I don't think we will in the future. Everyone got their coins after the bug was fixed as promised.

Bitstake is not a BANK or REMITTANCE COMPANY, we planned to deal only in Naira/Bitcoin. There's no current law that requires any license. You all know that Bitcoin can be used as a money transfer tools. CASE USE - If you are in London buy bitcoin from coinbase, send bitcoin to your relatives in Nigeria and they can sell on Bitstake.

Bitstake entity hasn't being formed  yet, there are some issues needed to be addressed internally. Ray created bitstake first website, maybe few of you remembered the sign up page. I recently employed him based on his vast knowledge of crypto and my tight schedule to handle the supervision of the development. Getting on board was not a easy task because wasn't ready to take any project but i persuaded him - i need someone that can explains all the tech to the media.

Bitstake is still in beta and the website is constantly changing everyday. We are still working on the TOS/Privacy and by launch all the ares not covered now will be addressed.

Signed
 David

Thank you
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:36:14 PM

I feel sorry for those who were tricked into selling at these prices. Based on what? What some stranger told you on BTC? The fudders won this battle, again, but the war is not over. 
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:01:42 PM

You are being fooled by people peddling these conspiracy theories.

I don't know if anyone in their right sense would lose an opportunity to build a multimillion business because he want to profit from a coin that its market cap is not worth 1/3 of the company's development cost.

A lot of people started with an entry level job and that doesn't mean that are not qualify to do the job. I am aware that Bitcoin was founded without a known entity an there are few bitcoin businesses without any public entity.

There's no intention to scam any of you, I don't even think that possible based on the current bitstake development. Trading platform that only involves Bitcoin and Nigerian local currency to only available to Nigerians only. We held quite large deposit of XBS & BC on the multi-stake that were not accessible until the bug was resolved. We didn't steal your coins then and I don't think we will in the future. Everyone got their coins after the bug was fixed as promised.

Bitstake is not a BANK or REMITTANCE COMPANY, we planned to deal only in Naira/Bitcoin. There's no current law that requires any license. You all know that Bitcoin can be used as a money transfer tools. CASE USE - If you are in London buy bitcoin from coinbase, send bitcoin to your relatives in Nigeria and they can sell on Bitstake.

Bitstake entity hasn't being formed  yet, there are some issues needed to be addressed internally. Ray created bitstake first website, maybe few of you remembered the sign up page. I recently employed him based on his vast knowledge of crypto and my tight schedule to handle the supervision of the development. Getting on board was not a easy task because wasn't ready to take any project but i persuaded him - i need someone that can explains all the tech to the media.

Bitstake is still in beta and the website is constantly changing everyday. We are still working on the TOS/Privacy and by launch all the ares not covered now will be addressed.

Signed
 David

Thank for update
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:02:55 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 02:30:40 AM by Bitstake

I believe conspirators are just trying to push the price knowingly that the project is genius. We started back in January with only a beta registration page and people have supported us even thou they had their doubts but everything that has been done is all that we promised.

Back then when posted a picture of features we are working on, people will be shouting photoshopped, vaporware etc. Bitstake still has a long way to go but we will get there with or without you.

I will be postponing the physical interview with www.disrupt-africa.com and www.techpoint.ng

Support on this forum will be withdrawn. If you need help, contact us through DM/Email/Skype

We should be getting a sponsored post on lindaikeji.blogspot.com and this would lead to #bitstake trending on Nigerian twitter feeds.

I am very disappointed but I believe this people represent small percentage of the crypto community.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone, never did at the launch of XBS and I don't owe you any explanation about how I run my business.

David
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:31:02 PM

I want to share this with everyone.... This morning, in the Bitstake Slack, I shared a message with the group about my feelings to have the forum unlocked and a couple others agreed.

The reason i'm sharing is because the dev team promptly changed their minds, listened to what was being said and made a change. Pretty honorable in my opinion!!

No matter your opinion of this project, let's at least be respectful with any FUD remarks. Don't we owe it to ourselves, the crypto community, to be fair and honest? Please.....

peace
clovis Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:45:30 PM

I want to share this with everyone.... This morning, in the Bitstake Slack, I shared a message with the group about my feelings to have the forum unlocked and a couple others agreed.

The reason i'm sharing is because the dev team promptly changed their minds, listened to what was being said and made a change. Pretty honorable in my opinion!!

No matter your opinion of this project, let's at least be respectful with any FUD remarks. Don't we owe it to ourselves, the crypto community, to be fair and honest? Please.....

peace
clovis Smiley

I agree.. There's enough FUD on Bitstake. Let them either succeed or fail on their own.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:04:42 PM

wow , good news . XBS come back to the real value ..

We community we build this
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:13:32 PM

Its not FUD if its backed up with facts.

Roll Eyes LOL "facts"....on this site?  Are you for real? 
Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:17:44 PM

What I tried to tell you yesterday the site IP is the same as xcloudcoin nowhere near nigeria its in Santa Rosa CA and bitstake and bithill are the same person.Now I am not posting here again if the Dev leaves this up because its fact and people must base there investment on fact not fiction or what the shills here want you to believe.

What a noob. Are you sure you didn't bought this account?

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:19:34 PM

What I tried to tell you yesterday the site IP is the same as xcloudcoin nowhere near nigeria its in Santa Rosa CA and bitstake and bithill are the same person.Now I am not posting here again if the Dev leaves this up because its fact and people must base there investment on fact not fiction or what the shills here want you to believe.

See, so if we're all going to stay mature and composed, I think coinmaster deserves to post his case here, right? This shit has to be explored imo.... can you provide further details?  

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:33:45 PM

The whole xcloud saga was brought up at launch before and below was the response.

Why do you keep deleting my posts?  Won't you need that evidence when you sue me in court?

Ha ha ha

Loser

Do you know that the forum keeps achieve of deleted post ?

Rather than deleting posts and threatening people, why don't you prove it's not a scam? 

For example, when is that shitty website supposed to go live?  Considering this concept has been used in past scams, how do we know this is not the same situation?

Even though we have highly skilled developers on the team nor of us have developed a cryptocurrency before since we want the launch to be smooth and fork free. We enlisted the help of a developer on the forum offering coin creation which comes with the landing page development.

The twitter account was registered on Jan 7 http://snag.gy/DSPaJ.jpg. They claimed it was a previous handle which again is false.

Bitstake team is not associated with any other coins or pump group either bitswift, bitsquare etc.

Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:39:37 PM

Website controlled by Bitstake;
http://bitstake.ng/
http://bitstake.com.ng/
http://bitstake.co

The .info was supposed to be only a sign up page until trolls started complaining that the platform was not real and the server was moved there to showcase our work.

There are no features similarities with bitstake and all these listed coins. No IPO No Premine Their features are not the same.

These accusations were made back in January and are still being recycled as a new facts.  

huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:52:56 PM

really thanks for more cheap xbs at 21.000 =)

u really rocks guys!

don't know what your goal is but i love it  Grin

keep on goin!

xbs will never be so cheap again  Grin Grin

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:57:22 PM

Right last post to put things to bed..go to www.bitstake.info and check the IP and where it is,or just ping the main computer and it will tell you its exact geolocation.

I don't get what the IP has to do with the business. Having a server out of Nigeria means we know what we're doing. Except you want a slow connection to the website.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:01:34 PM

really thanks for more cheap xbs at 21.000 =)

u really rocks guys!

don't know what your goal is but i love it  Grin

keep on goin!

xbs will never be so cheap again  Grin Grin

right , now very cheap Cheesy
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:02:43 PM

The .info was supposed to be only a sign up page until trolls started complaining that the platform was not real and the server was moved there to showcase our work.

There are no features similarities with bitstake and all these listed coins. No IPO No Premine Their features are not the same.

These accusations were made back in January and are still being recycled as a new facts.  

I was here and I recall this very clearly because I was one of the non-believers trolling at that time.  Thanks for providing this explanation in addition to your previous post as well!!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
espresso

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:07:19 PM

I was here and I recall this very clearly because I was one of the non-believers trolling at that time.  Thanks for providing this explanation in addition to your previous post as well!!

Grin

I remember reading through your posts a couple of months ago, and you were very skeptical of bitstake to begin with.
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:18:26 PM

If you look at those coins, what killed them was the lack of growth and the toxic community behavior. They all had a unique working features.

99% of  alternate cryptocurrencies are just created for trading with bitcointalk members.

What set XBS apart is that we have a greater chance to be adopted by an outside community. During this past few months, I have seen some coins that was created for particular countries without any services to backed up the adoption in the market. Even it's near impossible for any coin to replicate what Bitstake has done for any countries due to the cost of compliance and regulations. Africa is the perfect use case for digital currency adoption.

If you search our previous post, it was posted several times that we don't care about what the XBS prices. If you want sell all the coins now at bittrex Go ahead https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XBS .This will not be the end of XBS, some people have done it before when we first launched , if majority of you are thinking straight then you should know the faith of the XBS future lies in the hands of Nigerians using it and honestly the supply and price is still low. Maybe 1000 users are trading XBS, that's a small number compared to 75 million of internet users in Nigeria.

I have seen some comments about how hard to get into the Nigerian market because of unbanked. I think that word is overrated. For digital currency to work we need internet. That's why we are focus on the internet users, we are not going to village and asking them to use XBS. They don't have power, now talking about internet.

I know the sentiment about Nigerian scam etc, believe me majority of those scams are not from Nigerians. You can be anyone you want on the internet. We never asked for your money and you can sell your XBS on Bittrex and it will be matched from the bitstake when we are live.

Every business has the chance to fail, I'm not promising you that Bitstake will be successful but you can judge me from the effort put in so far. Compare us with previous bitcoin startup in Africa. I know how Nigerians think, I know the culture and I think we can make this work.
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:27:44 PM

If you look at those coins, what killed them was the lack of growth and the toxic community behavior. They all had a unique working features.

99% of  alternate cryptocurrencies are just created for trading with bitcointalk members.

What set XBS apart is that we have a greater chance to be adopted by an outside community. During this past few months, I have seen some coins that was created for particular countries without any services to backed up the adoption in the market. Even it's near impossible for any coin to replicate what Bitstake has done for any countries due to the cost of compliance and regulations. Africa is the perfect use case for digital currency adoption.

If you search our previous post, it was posted several times that we don't care about what the XBS prices. If you want sell all the coins now at bittrex Go ahead https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XBS .This will not be the end of XBS, some people have done it before when we first launched , if majority of you are thinking straight then you should know the faith of the XBS future lies in the hands of Nigerians using it and honestly the supply and price is still low. Maybe 1000 users are trading XBS, that's a small number compared to 75 million of internet users in Nigeria.

I have seen some comments about how hard to get into the Nigerian market because of unbanked. I think that word is overrated. For digital currency to work we need internet. That's why we are focus on the internet users, we are not going to village and asking them to use XBS. They don't have power, now talking about internet.

I know the sentiment about Nigerian scam etc, believe me majority of those scams are not from Nigerians. You can be anyone you want on the internet. We never asked for your money and you can sell your XBS on Bittrex and it will be matched from the bitstake when we are live.

Every business has the chance to fail, I'm not promising you that Bitstake will be successful but you can judge me from the effort put in so far. Compare us with previous bitcoin startup in Africa. I know how Nigerians think, I know the culture and I think we can make this work.

Clap
espresso

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:58:41 PM

132k buy wall....wtf? Cheesy

Investors encouraged by Bitstake's response   Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: