Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I*m needing someone inside the united states with Paypal.  (Read 480 times)
HopeYouLose (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:21:13 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 10:33:13 AM by HopeYouLose

Please PM me contact information Like email since i got limited to reply via PM.

I*m going to sell my League of legends account for Paypal funds but they will send only to United States Citizen so if theres anyone who could take this transaction for me at some % let me know.

May be starting to do this with b!z will update here ty folks
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 10:40:24 PM

Considering PayPal's chargeback/"I was hacked (but it was really me)" policy of 180 days minimum, what would have to happen is:
Buyer sends PayPal to US citizen middleman
You send US citizen middleman BTC percentage of sale
US citizen middleman sends PayPal to you

Then if the buyer chargebacks or falsely claims they were hacked, the money will be domino reversed out of your account (if you still have it in there, otherwise you'll go negative), out of the middleman's account, and back to the buyer. I think the middleman will go balance negative.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
homm99

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:45:10 PM

Considering PayPal's chargeback/"I was hacked (but it was really me)" policy of 180 days minimum, what would have to happen is:
Buyer sends PayPal to US citizen middleman
You send US citizen middleman BTC percentage of sale
US citizen middleman sends PayPal to you

Then if the buyer chargebacks or falsely claims they were hacked, the money will be domino reversed out of your account (if you still have it in there, otherwise you'll go negative), out of the middleman's account, and back to the buyer. I think the middleman will go balance negative.

Additionally, LoL accounts are extremely easy to recover if you're the original owner, takes just one e-mail basically.

I do not advise anyone to take on this kind of a trade, the risk is way too high since once the account gets recovered, the Paypal payment will get reversed too.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 10:48:45 PM

D. Account Sales. The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Riot Games does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Riot Games) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:12:33 PM

Please PM me contact information Like email since i got limited to reply via PM.

I*m going to sell my League of legends account for Paypal funds but they will send only to United States Citizen so if theres anyone who could take this transaction for me at some % let me know.

There is a huge risk of a chargeback and this can indeed be a smart way to scam people. I might be able to do it, if you can hold funds in escrow for upto 45 days after the deal.
EDIT: Sorry I am not based in the states so might not be able to help.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 12:19:59 AM

There is a huge risk of a chargeback and this can indeed be a smart way to scam people. I might be able to do it, if you can hold funds in escrow for upto 45 days after the deal.
EDIT: Sorry I am not based in the states so might not be able to help.

45 days is economic suicide now. https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full

shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:21:37 AM

I may be able let me know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: