Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [N] 0.15BTC loan for hosting fees. 10% interest in 3 days  (Read 1306 times)
moreia (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:10:07 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 05:02:49 AM by moreia

Deleting loan and not requesting a new one for a while.
People think i'm running a scam here, which i think is a joke. I legitimately need to buy hosting from namecheap and i'm accused of scamming
fucking bullshit how redsn0w puts my account through all this bullshit and now I AM getting the blame for it
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:54:21 PM

Although this might be a genuine reason:
This user's password was reset recently.
Offering no collateral is genuinely a no go, no matter what rank, or past reputation. Are you 100% sure you haven't got any collateral what so ever?

moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:09:49 PM

No, I don't.
My password was changed due to my account being in collateral recently.
Look at my loan address, I've been using it for over a month now for bitcointalk. IF I was an imposter, I don't see why I would use the same address as "the original owners" account, right?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:25:35 PM

No, I don't.
My password was changed due to my account being in collateral recently.
Look at my loan address, I've been using it for over a month now for bitcointalk. IF I was an imposter, I don't see why I would use the same address as "the original owners" account, right?
Like I stated, it may well be for genuine reasons. However, the main point is there is no collateral involved. Are your hosting fees payable in Bitcoin only? If so, what is stopping you from buying Bitcoin from a exchange?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:34:18 PM

Holy shit, dude.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:52:58 PM

Reason: Hosting fees due, currently haven't been paid for some other work, due any day now.
I have to say this is suspicious, especially considering the non-specific due date your hosting is due plus your suspected involvement in Bitcoin-stocks which was lying about what they were doing with investor funds.

And $40 is a lot for hosting, including when it is for an unnamed website.

Holy shit, dude.
i agree (with your rating). Plus he has been constantly taking out larger and larger loans right after the previous one was repaid.
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:56:17 AM

What the hell it is .15btc i dont need anymore than this
If you want i'll close the thread and move over to btcjam... I won't post another loan request
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:56:57 AM

Reason: Hosting fees due, currently haven't been paid for some other work, due any day now.
I have to say this is suspicious, especially considering the non-specific due date your hosting is due plus your suspected involvement in Bitcoin-stocks which was lying about what they were doing with investor funds.

And $40 is a lot for hosting, including when it is for an unnamed website.

Holy shit, dude.
i agree (with your rating). Plus he has been constantly taking out larger and larger loans right after the previous one was repaid.

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/shared.aspx ultimate hosting is what i need
what the hell guys
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:04:24 AM

what the hell guys
Your loan is for ~$40 worth of bitcoin however the plan you say that you need costs only ~$30 per year.

As mentioned in your trust reports a reasonable person would think that it would be best to stay away from loans for a while after what happened with your account the last time you took out a loan
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:05:18 AM

what the hell guys
Your loan is for ~$40 worth of bitcoin however the plan you say that you need costs only ~$30 per year.

As mentioned in your trust reports a reasonable person would think that it would be best to stay away from loans for a while after what happened with your account the last time you took out a loan
That's bullshit that wasn't my fault that was redsn0ws fault.
How come I am getting the blame for something that he caused?
he even admitted that it was his fault, and no one has done anything about his trust rating. he is still in defaulttrust and no i am here with negative trust for no reason
this is so unfair
deluxeCITY

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:06:37 AM

what the hell guys

It was his fault, but most people would think the experience would result in you wanting to avoid the lending scene for a while
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:07:38 AM

what the hell guys

It was his fault, but most people would think the experience would result in you wanting to avoid the lending scene for a while

Why should it affect me? If it didn't happen this loan would be funded and I would be scott free
This is so unfair
deluxeCITY

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:29:50 AM

what the hell guys

Why should it affect me? If it didn't happen this loan would be funded and I would be scott free
This is so unfair
I am saying that after your bad experience you would not want to be involved in any lending.

The fact that you were taking out bigger loans each time you repaid the previous loan and now that you are taking out no collateral loan (verses using your account as collateral previously) doesn't smell right. Some may say that you are slowly building confidence in yourself to eventually take a very large unsecured loan and running away with it
moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:09:56 AM

what the hell guys

This is so unfair
I am saying that after your bad experience you would not want to be involved in any lending.

The fact that you were taking out bigger loans each time you repaid the previous loan and now that you are taking out no collateral loan (verses using your account as collateral previously) doesn't smell right. Some may say that you are slowly building confidence in yourself to eventually take a very large unsecured loan and running away with it
I do what I do to keep money rolling in an paying for hosting is one of them. I only needed this one and no more after this. The max I would be taking out without collateral is .2 as that is the max it would cost for hosting.
If i wanted to do more confidence building I don't see why I wouldn't just jump straight to the big fish of account collateral and get a coin or two that doesn't make sense to me
deluxeCITY

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:16:24 AM

what the hell guys

This is so unfair

I do what I do to keep money rolling in an paying for hosting is one of them. I only needed this one and no more after this. The max I would be taking out without collateral is .2 as that is the max it would cost for hosting.
If i wanted to do more confidence building I don't see why I wouldn't just jump straight to the big fish of account collateral and get a coin or two that doesn't make sense to me
I don't think your account is worth anywhere near one or two bitcoin. The price appears to be closer to the .4 to .5 range. I am not sure why so many people were so quick to jump to be wiling to lend you so much more then that using your account as collateral.

If you still need this then I can lend you .15 for up to a week with 10% interest assuming you can escrow your account with tomatocage.
cshelswell

Activity: 615

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:16:11 AM

if you're still looking for this loan i'm happy to provide it. I've been following your threads and think you might have been poorly treated. Let me know if you still need it.

cshelswell

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 10:02:45 AM

Loan organised through PM and being delivered when I can get to the office in my morning.

moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:09:56 AM

thanks cshelswell I appreciate it.
I'll wait up on you, and we'll get this loan done smoothly Smiley
Hopefully tomatocage will remove his rating when this is done.
cshelswell

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:14:24 PM

Just noticed you BTC address isn't on the thread. Got the BTC ready if you post your address I'll send it through.

moreia (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:49:03 PM

Just noticed you BTC address isn't on the thread. Got the BTC ready if you post your address I'll send it through.
1AbPEJEGeuvXDoD2qGeYf8P5TB6nwseNrQ
also sent you a PM
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: