Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO Suspends Cloud Mining.............  (Read 7663 times)
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:34:24 PM

now bitcoin prize is 210 dolar
if we can see over 250 dolar, mining will be profitable again
i hope we can see..
i lose profit cex and hashnest in same time Sad

What was the price when cex stopped its cloud mining operations? I think they will definitely offer cloud mining when the price is 300$

it was 230 USD.

many other big miners stopped their activity and cash out the Bitcoin. the boat is sinking  Embarrassed

There are rumors the reason bitcoin took this huge plummet is off of BFL. They had to sell off their bitcoin to fiat to pay their customers in a lawsuit. Guess what they still have over 90,000 btc left to dump. It seems bitcoin rebounds above 200 mark so thats good to know.

I am not entirely convinced about this explanation. The truth may lie in a few people dumping large amounts for various reasons : those who stole the gox coins or the stamp coins or during an other hack.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:48:33 PM

i hope we can see..

What was the price when cex stopped its cloud mining operations? I think they will definitely offer cloud mining when the price is 300$

it was 230 USD.

many other big miners stopped their activity and cash out the Bitcoin. the boat is sinking  Embarrassed

There are rumors the reason bitcoin took this huge plummet is off of BFL. They had to sell off their bitcoin to fiat to pay their customers in a lawsuit. Guess what they still have over 90,000 btc left to dump. It seems bitcoin rebounds above 200 mark so thats good to know.

I am not entirely convinced about this explanation. The truth may lie in a few people dumping large amounts for various reasons : those who stole the gox coins or the stamp coins or during an other hack.

many people sold because they know BTC price will go to 50 USD very soon.
SimplisticStu (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 02:00:24 PM

Its been bouncing between $200-$220 all day on CEX.IO. If it does go to $50 then I shall be buying more to hold  Grin
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:54:13 PM

Its been bouncing between $200-$220 all day on CEX.IO. If it does go to $50 then I shall be buying more to hold  Grin
i hope we can see..

it was 230 USD.

It is nicely over 200$ for about 36H but where will it go? To 160$ (or a little less) or 240$. Any moves it makes is likely to induce an opposite reaction to go back to 210$.
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:46:37 PM

i hope we can see..

it was 230 USD.

Will go to 50 USD ?

How can you know that? Do you have some source?

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
Thresh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:50:58 PM

if they just suspend their service, what makes people want to go back to them?
Tristana

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:44:17 PM

i hope we can see..

it was 230 USD.

I thought it was bitstamps influence on the 19,000 btc that was hacked, and everyone was in panic mode. But I guess the BFL thing added more to this as well.
Udyr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:49:18 PM

do you think hashnest will do the same thing?
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:40:53 PM

Guys are you kidding me?

What nicknames are those above?

Tristana + Thresh + Udyr = ?

Is it some kind of LOL playing around?

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:06:52 PM

hashnest  will be closed in max 2-3 weeks for now. they are a ponzi.
Ziggs

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:04:50 PM

wait I thought they were by antminer or bitmain or some shit.
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:34:02 PM

wait I thought they were by antminer or bitmain or some shit.

call it as you want, the chinesse HYIPs(ponzi). the cloud mining is a ponzi scheme. it is ok to play (even it is a ponzi) if you want but be careful how much you bet. that's all.
Xerath

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:44:58 PM

well isnt it  a bit different, since they can produce the asics that are missing or whatever. unless cex also produce asics.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:00:54 AM

The following are the bitcoin ASIC manufacturers that provide cloud mining services:

ASICMiner - AMHash
BitFury - Bit-x
Bitmain - Hashnest
KnCMiner - KNC Cloud

CEX.IO does not. They were using BitFury miners.
yobloggs

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Impossible to make money cloud mining in general but it was especially useless on cex with the fees.
jsmit332

Activity: 792
Merit: 1001

Video editing • Animated GIFs • Graphic Design

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:59:13 AM

I wasn't lucky enough to make any money out of cex.io. But it is bad for those who still hold hashing power with them.
yobloggs

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:32:49 PM

I wasn't lucky enough to make any money out of cex.io. But it is bad for those who still hold hashing power with them.

For sure, left holding the bag as they say.
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:20:29 PM

The following are the bitcoin ASIC manufacturers that provide cloud mining services:

ASICMiner - AMHash
BitFury - Bit-x
Bitmain - Hashnest
KnCMiner - KNC Cloud

CEX.IO does not. They were using BitFury miners.

Could you please provide an average earning per month for a normal cloud miner? let's say that he can "invest" 1000 USD
Berthorl

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:18:47 PM

I heard hashnest is becoming a ponzi? I thought they were legit since they produce asics...

id find the link again and put it here, if I run into it again.
thehybrid

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:41:01 PM

I think theres going to be another price drop based on these services going down.. just saying..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: