Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recently I feel awful increased HYIP site  (Read 898 times)
myohmy81 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:14:09 PM

Recently I feel awful increased HYIP site

why??

Can i profit really??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:22:17 PM

No, they are all scams. It is a shame that so many seem to be appearing recently.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:24:16 PM

why??

Can i profit really??

No. They will take your money and run. The only reason you see more and more is because people are trying them.

Do not fall for this scam.
lolikop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:28:24 PM

U can profit from HYIP but u should be not be the last depositing thats all
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:53:05 PM

U can profit from HYIP but u should be not be the last depositing thats all
Basically, you should be the author of it.

this space is intentionally left blank
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:52:05 AM

why??

Can i profit really??

i fell the same way
they are all scam
better stay away

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:05:38 AM

Well you can profit a little but with greediness you will tend to lose a lot...
There are big HYIPs out there that are some how stable...
HYIP in this sub forum are the worst...
Stroto

Activity: 449

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:08:49 AM

I wouldn't call the influx on this subforum actually HYIPs
In here I call them pennyponzi's  Grin
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:31:33 AM

Just keep in mind that every of these sites is made for the benefit of the admin/author/coder/writer... If you understand that, then you know you will probably get scammed and will never ever invest in HYIP's again. Or not, always invest no more than you can afford to lose Wink
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 10:37:07 AM

I already profited for more than $100 with HYIP sites. It can give you a profit if you have many referrals and the webmaster will not kick you because they think that you are influential to have many referrals. Also bank the faucet for the 1st day up to 25th day of its first month.

ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:24:07 PM

why??

Can i profit really??

Majority of these will scam, be very careful before inputting any bitcoin.
Flash1997

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:29:05 PM

Most of them will turn to scam when they will see some btc deposited, but you can make some money if your are first.
brill2929

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:34:05 PM

i think hyips are like gambling...you take risk investng and you can 50/50 win or lose.

it's up to you knowing how much, when and where to invest your money. Scammers are always around (IRL and here)) but it's up to you to choose.

no one can yell scam at someone if the risk are advertised.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:21:01 PM

You're wrong. Even if they tell you it is a ponzi 'game' the end result will be the same, the scammer walks away with a 'profit' he steals from the victims he has conned into sending him money.

A Ponzi scheme, by its very nature, will collapse and leave the majority of its victims at a loss. The only person guaranteed not to be out of pocket from these scams are the operators who get to choose when and how they steal from their users.

Users who participate knowing the truth about these scams hoping to be in the lucky few who might, *might*, get back more than they put in, are basing that hope on their being able to steal from later 'investors', too. Not all of these later investors will realise what they are sending money to, so you can't honestly claim that everybody who takes part knows what they are getting involved in.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Stroto

Activity: 449

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:39:22 PM

You're wrong. Even if they tell you it is a ponzi 'game' the end result will be the same, the scammer walks away with a 'profit' he steals from the victims he has conned into sending him money.

A Ponzi scheme, by its very nature, will collapse and leave the majority of its victims at a loss. The only person guaranteed not to be out of pocket from these scams are the operators who get to choose when and how they steal from their users.

Users who participate knowing the truth about these scams hoping to be in the lucky few who might, *might*, get back more than they put in, are basing that hope on their being able to steal from later 'investors', too. Not all of these later investors will realise what they are sending money to, so you can't honestly claim that everybody who takes part knows what they are getting involved in.

You forget to mention the monitors that have an even better profit then the operators as they will get payed by said operators to "monitor" the paying status of a scheme and take in a lot of referral commissions while doing so. If a scheme collapses they will have at least 10 other schemes ready for you.
Halfender

Activity: 196

SOULcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:59:57 PM

Is just the matter of time the ponzi owner will run away. You will never know, there are ponzis which are opened only 3-7 days and they are gone after that.

RACT

Activity: 433

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 03:15:42 PM

i invested in two HYIP sites , they're started about a week ago , i started the first day on both , i hope i can get profit  Smiley

Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:44:05 PM

Cause a lot of suckers, I mean investors so is a booming business for them.
They knew what you thinking too, u guys love to 'diverse' your investment, so they made many site for you to 'invest'.
So, no matter where u 'diverse' or dump your coins, is still in their pocket. Muahahahhahaa

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:18:37 PM

You forget to mention the monitors that have an even better profit then the operators as they will get payed by said operators to "monitor" the paying status of a scheme and take in a lot of referral commissions while doing so. If a scheme collapses they will have at least 10 other schemes ready for you.

Absolutely. The biggest 'monitor' scamsite I know of is cmmonitor which has shilled for multiple fraudulent 'cloud mining' scams.

I have a hunch they may actually be the owners of many of the criminal operations they promote.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
MajorGur

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:50:34 PM

Absolutely. The biggest 'monitor' scamsite I know of is cmmonitor which has shilled for multiple fraudulent 'cloud mining' scams.

I have a hunch they may actually be the owners of many of the criminal operations they promote.

Indeed, monitor sites are the actual winners of this bubble of emptyness
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: