Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITS] bitswift™ | www.bitswift.io | Child Chain on Ardor Platform  (Read 54274 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ikill4food2

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

BitSwift     www.bitswift.io     Shocked

BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

bitswift.press has been updated

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

Looking forward to the upcoming technology, wallet news release. What do you think of the low price of the coin, which is only 4 million COINS?

Get them while you still can.  That's all Smiley

=Bitswift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:55:46 AM

https://www.instagram.com/bitswift/

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
likidis

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

You can also access the Bitswift blockchain through our secure node here :

https://bitswift.network:27876/index.html

Like i see i can use it like old online access to wallet and switch between chains. And yesterday Jelurida said "WARNING! Everyday new fake Jelurida twitter accounts are crated which link to phishing websites designed to look like our Nxt wallet. They steal users funds! Be careful and DO NOT use these! We only have ONE official twitter @Jelurida and we DO NOT MAINTAIN ANY ONLINE WALLETS!!!"  https://twitter.com/Jelurida/status/950748613243756545

Is it totally safe to use it?

And another question, will Bitswift be aviable on other exchanges?
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Like i see i can use it like old online access to wallet and switch between chains. And yesterday Jelurida said "WARNING! Everyday new fake Jelurida twitter accounts are crated which link to phishing websites designed to look like our Nxt wallet. They steal users funds! Be careful and DO NOT use these! We only have ONE official twitter @Jelurida and we DO NOT MAINTAIN ANY ONLINE WALLETS!!!"  https://twitter.com/Jelurida/status/950748613243756545

Is it totally safe to use it?

And another question, will Bitswift be aviable on other exchanges?

Yes there are a lot of fake wallets for fishing passphrases out there so you need to be careful.  If you can it is always best to use the official desktop client built from source, however in some cases this is not feasible, so for convenience purpose our team has launched and secured this web node for all Bitswift users.  We have made it as safe and secure as possible but like any other web service it is exposed to the public and so it may be open to attack vectors that the standard desktop client is not exposed to.  

Is it totally safe?  .. It's as safe as we can make it, and we are not bad actors trying to hijack your passphrases so you should be ok to use it.  We suggest to use it for convenience only. We will publish our own version of the desktop and mobile clients in the future, for now the only desktop version of Bitswift exist as part of the Ardor client.

Will Bitswift be available on other exchanges ?

Time will tell.. it always does Wink

-Bitswift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

Wow....been a while since I checked in on SWIFT.  Nice to see it still kickin' on BCT.  Good move, going to the Ardor platform.
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

Wow....been a while since I checked in on SWIFT.  Nice to see it still kickin' on BCT.  Good move, going to the Ardor platform.

Thank you sir.  We agree, moving to Ardor was key to the success of the Bitswift network. We will focus now on application that utilize our new infrastructure and that bring in new users to our ecosystem.

Thanks for your interest,

-Bitswift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
JohnnySain

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:10:18 AM

Hey Bitswift,

I'm a big fan of your work and I see a lot of interesting potential here.  Just wondering, do you plan on having tokens traded on further exchanges in the near future?

Thanks!
Kentuckyminer

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:36:09 AM

How long before the Swap ?  Huh
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

Hey Bitswift,

I'm a big fan of your work and I see a lot of interesting potential here.  Just wondering, do you plan on having tokens traded on further exchanges in the near future?

Thanks!

You can trade Bitswift for Ardor / Ignis and various other crypto-assets on the ACE (Ardor Coin Exchange).  We also have a market on Bittrex that should open back up in the very near future. 

If everyone spams the polo request form they might consider us :

https://m.poloniex.com/coinRequest

We also have some leads with some Asian based markets, but nothing official to say yet from either side. 

There are also possibilities where we could open our own pegged CAD (TCAD) to Bitswift exchange using the ACE.   

Grin

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

Amm.. Is this thread has any whith swftc??
Hope it is not, because Im a holder..

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

Amm.. Is this thread has any whith swftc??
Hope it is not, because Im a holder..

No affiliation with SWFT Coin project or Swiftdemand project.

There sites are part of the Bitswift project : Bitswift.network | Bitswift.tech | Bitswift.shop | Bitswift.press | Bitswift.wiki | https://bittrex.com/market/?marketName=BTC-SWIFT | https://www.instagram.com/bitswift/ |

Expect more Bitswift domains launching in the near future, each with its own project and purpose. 

-Bitswift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

interesting that there is nothing like Our Customer section. Is there roadmap?

My expression good IT house with guys ex good IT companies. Not sure how much blockchain is there Smiley

Cryptian

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:16:06 AM

Hey everyone,
Im liking this project  Wink

With integration in Ardor I think there will be a bright future.

How can I stake this coin, and how much percent do I get?

Also on your website it says trusted by companies like Lenovo etc.....
Can you elaborate? Are you working on projects with them or are they past clients ?

BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

Hey everyone,

Can you elaborate? Are you working on projects with them or are they past clients ?

Hey there, thanks for your interest.

No you can not stake Bitswift anymore, the supply is fixed at this point with 3,884,634.745 tokens.  You can bundle Bitswift transactions which allows you to harvest transaction fees in Bitswift tokens.  This requires that you have some Ardor on your account and that you set the bundler settings in the client interface.  The current bundler rates are super low, so Bitswift transactions are costing fractions of a penny at the moment.  

Our tech company (Bitswift.tech) sells Lenovo products and does some marketing with Lenovos business programs. Lenovo does not interact with our blockchain at this point.  The plan is to continue to establish client relationships through our tech company while developing brand presence and trust among the public.  When the time is right, we will start approaching them and talking to them about our blockchain products and services.  In fact some of them are already asking about it and the word is getting out there.  

We feel that a tech company which is already operating within businesses could help ease businesses into blockchain ecosystems so we will do our best to integrate the businesses we work with into our blockchain products.  We are building a decentralized fleet of like minded technology professionals to install, educate and deploy the Bitswift blockchain into businesses across the globe.  You will see our physical network expand rapidly this year.

We are working on a new website which focuses solely on the features of the Bitswift blockchain so for now everything is linking to our tech website which does not really tell you much about our tokens or any of the blockchain applications.  This will change in the near future as the blockchain gets its own site.   Bitswift.tech will also get a complete face lift in the near future.  

The ultimate goal and end product with Bitswift.tech is to have a function Hybrid DAC.  That is to say we want to see the company running itself as autonomously as possible but in realization that human involvement is still required as we have physical representatives providing services to their customers.  We see that the blockchain could be used in a way to help coordinate a decentralized team working towards common goals.  A decentralized team of technology professionals could submit their work orders into the DAC, where the work orders were converted into formalized invoices, formatted, and fired off to the end customers through our hooked billing systems API.  On customer payment, the DAC would allocate the  proper commissions transparently to the servicing Bitswift rep as well as provide crypto credit as incentive for reps to continue to use the DAC, so that the business stays within it.

Ideally we will continue to work on first building up our customer base and trust in our brand before we start focusing on how to turn the company into a functional Hybrid DAC, but that is sort of where my mind is going with all of this.  Humans working for computer networks is in our future and it would be cool if Bitswift could establish some models for how this concept might actually work.  

We will work towards these goals.  One step at a time.

-Bitswift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Bitswift Update
Hey everyone,

Another quick update from the Bitswift development team.

Bittrex Market:

We are all still eagerly anticipating the market re-opening on Bittrex exchange. Unfortunately our team has no updates from Bittrex as to when they will officially re-open the Bitswift market. We can only assume that the market will open in the very near future, and that Bittrex has been busy ensuring their system can securely support Ardor child chain transactions. As soon as we have any news at all from Bittrex we will release it on our official media sources (here) and twitter @Bit_Swift. There is no reason at this point to think that they will not re-open the market, so please avoid the FUD out there regarding the topic.

Business Progression:

We have been off to a really great start in 2018. We have released our block explorer and market cap info site at bitswift.network. We have made some small additions such as the ability to see active bundler rates. We will continue to add new features to this block explorer such as the ability to search for aliases and open votes. Our block explorer also double backs as a fully featured client for the Bitswift blockchain. Clicking login at the top will allow you to access your Bitswift account, or create a new account if do not have one already. This web node will remain online and we will continue to maintain it to supply accessible and convenient options for Bitswift users.

More business:

Bitswift is hosting a presentation in part with the Queens University Blockchain Innovation Community (QBIC).

We have a new representative coming on board who is also helping management over at Bitswift.shop. The new reps name is Mike, and he operates out of the Niagara Falls, Canada area. Mike is also our new shop product manager as things are picking up with Bitswift.shop we require dedicated individuals to help keep things moving. Our shop is doing well, with orders picking up from both new and repeat customers. The Bitswift.shop is currently shipping tech product across Canada and customers are becoming familiar with the Bitswift brand.

https://medium.com/@Bitswift.press/bitswift-update-978c4e601ee

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

Hey everyone,

The integration with Ardor is definitely a big pro. It's a super fast growing network and being part of it helps to draw a lot of attention to Bitswift, too.
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

In a world of infinite hype and little results, it's nice to see teams that just work so that the product hypes itself.  Good things are worth the wait.
likidis

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

Please update your node, as i see it's still on NRS Version: 2.0.12  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: