Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XPYPONZI.COM 100% TRANSPARENT PONZI 75% Money Back Gurantee  (Read 6129 times)
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:54:20 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 12:46:05 AM by andre1980

ALL investors in HG and TF sites (XPYPonzi and XPYLotto):

Help Stinkey update the spreadsheet so we have an updated grand total of coins lost.

Even if it doesn't pan out, an updated total would help with a possible future claim.

Do NOT use your XPY wallet address, use BTC. If paid they will be converted to BTC.

Spreadsheet:
Latest spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZLwl4HJvhYadZ-FjdF3EwzwLjWZizEyK27wrfqOVv8s/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andre1980

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:14:07 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 12:29:59 AM by andre1980

Let's recap.

2014- The year can be summed up in three words, price decline & scams. Tired of pre-orders that never came, ponzi's that never paid, and mining farms that suddenly go offline - I decided to accept the responsibility bestowed upon me by my fellow community members and create a new platform for cryptocurrency.
The purpose of this platform is to provide the community with the tools necessary to promote adoption while strengthening the community through a unified goal, profit. It gives investors big and small the opportunity to make money, share ideas, and communicate with each other.

I am in no way responsible for what happened on Hells website. I was a victim like all of you. I have personally made the decision to take over and make every effort to repay all investments at the declared rate of 175% by my own choice. I am doing this in hopes that I will gain your appreciation, support, and patronage. I ask that we as a community come together and put a stop to these ubiquitous scams. Help promote, share your comments, let people know how I am doing. As I begin to see commissions coming in I will follow the spreadsheet and pay deposits first to last.

The following will be provided:

Transparency
Option of high/low risk investments
Providing needed services such as insured escrow
Sustainability
Growth- based on community feedback
Opportunity to profit
Reliable platform for communication

We hope to grow quickly, over time, based on community demand. We welcome constructive feedback and ideas. There are plans to implement more features soon. At this time there are 3 main investing options which produce returns.

The lottery. Buy tickets and be paid out in btc or xpy. No limit on the quantity of tickets that can be purchased. The timestamp on the deposit puts the buyer in a queue. 1 ticket takes up 1 spot, 2 tickets take up 2 spots, 10 tickets take up 10 spots etc. Drawings are daily. At the time of drawing a random number generator will populate a number between 1-x, where x is the total number of tickets. That number is the winning ticket and the depositing address will receive 95% of the deposits. There is one lottery for xpy, and a separate lottery for btc. Both payout daily.

Each week there will be 1 Jackpot on a random day. The first weeks jackpot will be day 1, the first drawing. The jackpot pays additional XPY on top of the 95% of deposits. The first Jackpot is coming straight from me and is 50 XPY.

Simmi .The most advanced trading bot used in beta tests drawing from real stock quotes produces extraordinary return rates. The returns are not always positive.That would be impossible. To guarantee profit for investors there is a specific strategy in place. All profits above and beyond 2x are transferred to a separate fund. From this fund they are split half into high margin trading and half into low risk/ low return investments. If an investors deposit dips below 1.5x (the minimum payout) the difference is made up from the separate margin trading account. Because of this, there is a 45 hour window between deposit and payout to allow sufficient time for trading. Also, the payouts will range from 1.5x up to and including 2x (where x is the initial deposit). This fluctuation is primarily due to the volatility of the markets. By using a variable payout system, Simmi greatly increases the sustainability of high payouts. If the market is consistently down and the profit from Simmi's short trades do not outweigh the decrease in coin value the payouts may need to be lowered. If this is the case, Simmi will stop accepting new deposits, pay out all current deposits at the proper rate, and then begin accepting new deposits at the new payout rate which will be posted on the site.

Escrow and other features coming soon.

Site is now live. Good luck and be well!

xpylotto.com

In case the scammer removes the post as he is scared shitless and deleting his online presence (FB, Twitter, Linkedin, etc) in an alarming rate.. Ever heard of backups? Besides, the authorities still can recover all..

As i've posted it in chat several times:

A backup of XPYLotto website, just from a few hours before it went offline.
Better than screenshots!

http://www.filedropper.com/xpylotto

Andre (allegro16)

The scammer, Frederick -Freddy- (John) Schiller AKA ThunderFaN --> https://www.facebook.com/XPYLotto all info will eventually end up here.

He confessed in email (available on request) being one and the same as ThunderFaN and stolen/invested/losing the coin..

--
FREDERICK -Freddy- (J)ohn Schiller

Address:

14845539168 (mobile)
4899 Liberty Lane, APT 2D, ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania, 18106, US

Previous:

14845532695 (phone)
7267 Heather Road, MACUNGIE, Pennsylvania, 18062, US

http://pagelous.com/en/pages/52dc7a1ba8fe2044fc006045
https://twitter.com/LehighAutoMile
http://www.twitch.tv/thunderfan83/profile
http://www.whoismind.com/email/fjschiller@gmail.com.html
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=151316439&authType=name&authToken=juyu&locale=&goback=%2Enpv_151316439_*1_*1_name_juyu_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1
 https://www.facebook.com/fjschiller

fjschiller@gmail.com
fjschiller@yahoo.com
freddyschiller@yahoo.com

Regarding the website: i've created a FB page. As naming and shaming is legal for private persons for as long you have proof here, i will update it next week.

https://www.facebook.com/XPYLotto
If taken down, i'll put the info on a website hosted in The Netherlands. It will then stay up until i stop paying. It can't be taken down.
andre1980

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:21:57 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 06:58:45 AM by andre1980

Nothing by Freddy, but Bryon (Hellsgremlin) responded:

How dare you say or claim i scammed you or anybody else.  You actually profited from xpyponzi.com  Your last 2 deposited didn't get funded and you are still harassing me about this?  You chose to play in a ponzi some self reflection friend

A.  The name of the website was XPYponzi and had very informative description of how your money would be used and how your winnings would be achieved.
B.  You Violated the Deposit Limits ( You asked for permission and i warned you " AT YOUR OWN RISK" That only 10xpy was covered under the 75% return guarantee )
C.  You and 3 other people insisted work with Fred aka thunder to allow him to take over the debt and site,  I was initially against this because I had serious doubts about him you insisted he was a good guy and it would relieve me of the debt.
D.  Why do you feel that I " Stole " xpy from you.  I didn't steal a thing man,  Ponzi's run dry its what they do.   At-least i was upfront with every single one of you every step of the way.   There were over 100 different people who played on that site,  out of the 9 people that lost only 3 of you are complaining.  
E.  The most interesting part about you being one of the complainers is that you had profited much more then you lost endgame.   Why are you so greedy
F.  Your claim that i " Stole Hundreds of XPY" doesnt even line up with the fact that I'm practically publicly begging for a loan so can get a bigger stake in the game.  All my accounts were fully posted,  you could see everything I have.
G.  I was still considering reaching out to all 3 of you and to pay you the xpy. It had nothing to do with a feeling of obligation but more of sympathy.   I've been in your shoes.  

You and I spoke alto during those few days and I know you know i didn't steal your xpy its just not in my nature to steal which was the whole point in sharing my identity and being as transparent as i was about everything,

P.S  You guys didn't "Uncover" me in the forums.  I wasn't hiding & that my post history shows I publicly identified myself to everyone telling everyone who I was in a previous thread.
andre1980

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:03:21 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 11:35:31 AM by andre1980

Hells is still planning to pay all you out 75% of your deposit. Give him time to do so, as he doesn't have the coin to pay everyone in one go.

If you are waiting on XPY: message him on HT (handle Gremlin123), with txid, amount and walletaddress.
He will check and add you on the list.

I should be refunded in a day or so, i'll keep you all updated and will update the spreadsheets with everyones payout.

EDIT: Received my 75% back, txid 6e54c9f5d07b74b07cbb80a8a4c847ce5ab93ce6d0f18860ce55ef9b3102f984
andre1980

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:10:30 AM

What a standup guy our Hellsgremlin is.

I suppose the fact that you were releasing his personal details on Facebook had nothing to do with the fact that you were refunded.

I think I will make a dedicated page myself.

Seems he is still lying through his teeth about not running a new Ponzi site, he is at it again: http://ponziplayer.com

Do not be fooled by this lying scammer

I'm not defending HG, he fucked up by doing manual payouts and promising things that could not sustain or work: a 75% refund.. For a ponzi..

The reason i removed his details: it was cluttering the FB, as i had it originally intended for Freddy. Also: he is trying to pay all complainers.
You are free to post yourself though. As long as everyone keeps it professional i won't censor or moderate.

As he posted/advertised his new site himself, i don't see the problem. You either deposit or you don't.
I don't as i have no BTC left, but otherwise, i see no problem not to.

He is a ponzi operator, plain and simple. You know what you get yourself into.
Freddy John Schiller is a scammer, as he advertised and promoted his site as investments through a trading bot, instead of a ponzi. He lied to everyone. HG didn't.
He just fucked it up and then got lost in his promise to refund everyone 75%.
andre1980

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:31:24 PM

Just FYI as i got a few access requests already:

Both spreadsheets are temporarily disabled while Hells is refunding people. Will be opened again in less than a week.
The problem was HG was losing track as people were randomly picking txid's, and asking to refund to another wallet than deposited from.

He will update me when done, then we will focus on TF.
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

i have used this site, and it paid me out 175%.  the operator of this site is a respected member of HT.  Not really sure why more people are not taking advantage of this.  i am hoping to recover some of my losses from cryptodouble ...doh !  

my deposit: 1599b22b2c51b4d9d91df4b35456be32e8e108c8d18f0a5507c5c0a8d2b51107

my payout:  6ec7f65e73d3d536ea15f0f237fd73fdc8b8f4355b66a6bed638c97f41ac9597

edit:  DO NOT SEND THIS SITE ANYMORE DEPOSITS. 
Here is a future tip: do not try to recover ponzi losses by doing more ponzis. It doesn't work well Smiley

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Hellsgremlin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:57:41 PM

i have used this site, and it paid me out 175%.  the operator of this site is a respected member of HT.  Not really sure why more people are not taking advantage of this.  i am hoping to recover some of my losses from cryptodouble ...doh !  

my deposit: 1599b22b2c51b4d9d91df4b35456be32e8e108c8d18f0a5507c5c0a8d2b51107

my payout:  6ec7f65e73d3d536ea15f0f237fd73fdc8b8f4355b66a6bed638c97f41ac9597

edit:  DO NOT SEND THIS SITE ANYMORE DEPOSITS. 
Here is a future tip: do not try to recover ponzi losses by doing more ponzis. It doesn't work well Smiley

It actually worked pretty well.   I stopped the new Ponzi to fix a few issues and add some new features.   I'm pretty excited about some of the new stuff for ponziplayer.com and glad i pulled the plugh to make the addons when i did. 
andre1980

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:35:28 AM

Just reopened the spreadsheet, moved both sites/deposits to seperate sheets.
ThunderFaNs is open to view and edit partially (XPY/BTC wallets), Hellgremlins only open to view as he has refunded most if not all that were elligable.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZLwl4HJvhYadZ-FjdF3EwzwLjWZizEyK27wrfqOVv8s/

Final number (excl. costs) posted on the sheet as well.

If you previously changed or edited your XPY wallet to BTC, please add XPY as well.

The proposal sent to Freddy (i'm now in contact with his father) is for 40BTC and 4500XPY (incl. costs made by Stinkey, zyk, Oliver (dev) and me)
andre1980

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:23:56 AM

Contacted the authorities again with our claim. Local Allentown government and federal agencies as well.
FBI, ICE, FTC, SEC, etc.

No response from either Freddy or his father.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: