Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 08:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NO TIME LIMIT] Bit-Vortex Faucet  (Read 8518 times)
zizze12

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:38:31 PM

SCAM ALERT!

i'm clicking like idiot for 0.0003.. but then i click to withdraw and take a look on my faucetbox and.. what?
there is only 0.0001.. oh oh oh, you are bad scammer dude. Why i have 0.0001 when the minimal withdraw amount is 0.0003 ?

https://i.imgur.com/W7A579O.png

there is a 0.0002 fee.
i still don't know why i cant enter to my account to claim the satoshis
Dalyb

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:44:59 PM

SCAM ALERT!

i'm clicking like idiot for 0.0003.. but then i click to withdraw and take a look on my faucetbox and.. what?
there is only 0.0001.. oh oh oh, you are bad scammer dude. Why i have 0.0001 when the minimal withdraw amount is 0.0003 ?

there is a 0.0002 fee.

nope, on faucetbox isn't any fee
zizze12

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:57:02 PM

SCAM ALERT!

there is a 0.0002 fee.

"Earnings are stored until you reach 0.0003 BTC, at which point in time you can withdraw the earnings instantly to FaucetBOX (0.0002 BTC fee)."

Dalyb

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:41:36 PM

SCAM ALERT!

there is a 0.0002 fee.

"Earnings are stored until you reach 0.0003 BTC, at which point in time you can withdraw the earnings instantly to FaucetBOX (0.0002 BTC fee)."

that's it! he is taking fee.. not faucetbox or something like this..
Benil

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:05:21 PM

I personally do not care about 0.0002 fee as long as I can withdraw satoshis when I get to 0.001 or 0.002 or more. But as you can see - I have withdrawn 130 000 satoshis yesterday and got ZERO. My other 2 withdrawals were OK and they were around 41000 (few days ago) and 31000 (today). On those two I paid him 40000 satoshis fee and got only 30000 in wallet. So yes, if you ask me - with this attitude this is SCAM = not paying bigger amounts and pushing out only small ones where he takes big fee. I earned there 200 000 satoshis - 30 000 in wallet, 40 000 fee, 130 000 missing after withdrawing. Paid me only about 15% = SCAM!
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 11:16:38 PM

SCAM ALERT!

You didn't bother to read anything on the homepage except the amount you get paid, huh? Please go away then.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 11:22:09 PM

SCAM ALERT!

there is a 0.0002 fee.

A) FaucetBox itself charges ME a fee, I'm just passing it on.
B) Over the last week I've lost over 0.03 BTC, if you don't like my faucet, don't use it. Payouts are automatic and I'm willing to let trusted members of the community review them.
C) How does a faucet scam? You've paid me 0, I've probably paid you more than 0...

Benril: I already explained what happened. At the time you withdrew, the faucet's FaucetBox wallet was empty. I'm quite sure I added 0.0014 BTC to your Bit-Vortex account/address, but let me go investigate.

Everyone else: I'm running this at my own expense. Before you complain scam, 1) check the FAQ 2) let me know (in public), we probably can work it out.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 11:36:40 PM

Benril: I have added 0.0014 to your account, this time with screenshot proof. I'm adding a check in the withdraw code; if it doesn't get sent properly, it won't be taken from your account balance.

zizze12

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:38:19 PM

this faucets is not a scam, they have paid me 4 or 5 times, but now, i can't enter to claim the satoshis, i have posted it up here, when i click the adfly buttom, it redirects me to the homepage but the Address box is blank. This mean not credit, not check balance.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 11:42:17 PM

this faucets is not a scam, they have paid me 4 or 5 times, but now, i can't enter to claim the satoshis, i have posted it up here, when i click the adfly buttom, it redirects me to the homepage but the Address box is blank. This mean not credit, not check balance.
What's your address? Bit-Vortex has nothing to do client-wise so I should be able to replicate this on my computer with your address. (Then maybe I can fix it Smiley)

zizze12

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:58:27 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 11:29:28 AM by zizze12

What's your address? Bit-Vortex has nothing to do client-wise so I should be able to replicate this on my computer with your address. (Then maybe I can fix it Smiley)

1H9ZowbRwbUR6xYGXb4LBn7L2h1PJqGes
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:15:57 AM

1H9ZowbRwbUR6xYGXb4LBn7L2h1PJqSGes
Cleared the pending/secret cache for this address. Try again? Smiley

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 08:38:46 AM

Three more days and then the top 5 addresses will get 0.0005 BTC each!

zizze12

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:12:18 PM

now it worked, for about 20 minutes, then i had the same error, when i click in the adfly buttom, it redirects me to http://bit-vortex.com/ instead of http://bit-vortex.com/?credited=true&address=my adress, but when i enter manually to that link, i have the satoshis that i earned in my account, so no problem  Cheesy

i only have the adfocus error but that is not a problem of your page, is there an another shortener page that you can use?
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:31:36 AM

now it worked, for about 20 minutes, then i had the same error, when i click in the adfly buttom, it redirects me to http://bit-vortex.com/ instead of http://bit-vortex.com/?credited=true&address=my adress, but when i enter manually to that link, i have the satoshis that i earned in my account, so no problem  Cheesy

i only have the adfocus error but that is not a problem of your page, is there an another shortener page that you can use?
I have a problem too. When click Skip ads button it redirect to bit-vortex.com but no credit and adresss box is blank.
faeyza

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:41:12 AM

I have a problem too. When click Skip ads button it redirect to bit-vortex.com but no credit and adresss box is blank.

but no problem on me
all flow smoothly Smiley

nigttran

Activity: 435

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:59:18 AM

but no problem on me
all flow smoothly Smiley
Because you just not 2 hours over and earn less and no enough minpay.
Benil

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:56:25 AM

Another problem - I left in bed with 52000 satoshis on bit-vortex. Woke up 1 hour ago and my bit-vortex account is empty and my balance is withdrawed to faucetbox (around 4:30 CET time). So why are my sastoshis in wallet if I have not requested them and because of that I lost another 20000 for fee??
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:07:02 AM

Another problem - I left in bed with 52000 satoshis on bit-vortex. Woke up 1 hour ago and my bit-vortex account is empty and my balance is withdrawed to faucetbox (around 4:30 CET time). So why are my sastoshis in wallet if I have not requested them and because of that I lost another 20000 for fee??
Anyone can claim your balance at any time because there's a giant withdraw box on the left side. Address in there, hit withdraw, and the balance is sent.

Benil

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:17:09 AM

Anyone can claim your balance at any time because there's a giant withdraw box on the left side. Address in there, hit withdraw, and the balance is sent.

so remove my address from there. I do not want auto withdraw because of that fee. I want to have 0.0015 and then take it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: