Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 08:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NO TIME LIMIT] Bit-Vortex Faucet  (Read 8518 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:22:46 AM

Another problem - I left in bed with 52000 satoshis on bit-vortex. Woke up 1 hour ago and my bit-vortex account is empty and my balance is withdrawed to faucetbox (around 4:30 CET time). So why are my sastoshis in wallet if I have not requested them and because of that I lost another 20000 for fee??
Anyone can claim your balance at any time because there's a giant withdraw box on the left side. Address in there, hit withdraw, and the balance is sent.

so remove my address from there. I do not want auto withdraw because of that fee. I want to have 0.0015 and then take it out.
From where? Roll Eyes

Benil

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:35:48 AM

Another problem - I left in bed with 52000 satoshis on bit-vortex. Woke up 1 hour ago and my bit-vortex account is empty and my balance is withdrawed to faucetbox (around 4:30 CET time). So why are my sastoshis in wallet if I have not requested them and because of that I lost another 20000 for fee??
Anyone can claim your balance at any time because there's a giant withdraw box on the left side. Address in there, hit withdraw, and the balance is sent.

so remove my address from there. I do not want auto withdraw because of that fee. I want to have 0.0015 and then take it out.
From where? Roll Eyes

You have my address visible on right side in TOP5 - remove it from there. I do not want to lose satoshis on this fee day after day
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:36:53 AM

From where? Roll Eyes

You have my address visible on right side in TOP5 - remove it from there. I do not want to lose satoshis on this fee day after day
You do know that as you earn it creeps up onto the TOP5 over and over again. I'll set your "earned" to 0, but if you overtake the 5th person on the list you'll be back on it Roll Eyes

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:55:14 AM

Hmm.. no more time to spend on this site. Received 91050 Satoshi to FaucetBox. Thanks! Smiley

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Benil

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:05:02 AM

From where? Roll Eyes

You do know that as you earn it creeps up onto the TOP5 over and over again. I'll set your "earned" to 0, but if you overtake the 5th person on the list you'll be back on it Roll Eyes

Or you can turn off that top list off and that will prevent someone to withdraw satoshis instead of someone else like it happened to me.

Also - think about lowering reward to 150 satoshis per ad, and setting fee to zero. That would be much nicer thing in eyes of users Wink
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 08:06:50 AM

From where? Roll Eyes

Or you can turn off that top list off and that will prevent someone to withdraw satoshis instead of someone else like it happened to me.

Also - think about lowering reward to 150 satoshis per ad, and setting fee to zero. That would be much nicer thing in eyes of users Wink
I will look into this.

The top-5 feature was requested by someone else, we'll see. I might make payments instant (yay?) so when you visit a link it gets paid immediately to your FaucetBox, but that would defeat something coming up.

Hint: if you play Minecraft, then you'll be excited. If not, then you won't care.

Benil

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:13:37 AM

From where? Roll Eyes

I will look into this.

The top-5 feature was requested by someone else, we'll see. I might make payments instant (yay?) so when you visit a link it gets paid immediately to your FaucetBox, but that would defeat something coming up.

Hint: if you play Minecraft, then you'll be excited. If not, then you won't care.

I like your faucet, it is great idea, and I hope you will also improve it even more. But think about that fee issue and withdrawals and things will be great Wink
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:28:00 AM

Hey bro. some my address could not credit
1HYck5ww9tE3hKUMghuHjYhKkaUCh74AJv
1K8Rp4MatU9AfpG164Nhwx3jEJBLFhJPKZ

you can try it to know the reason.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:30:31 AM

Hey, this is a great idea... Have been trying to reach 30k Sats as I started now only... Will surely promote it if I get paid... Smiley BTW, is there any referral program?

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 08:48:05 AM

Hey, this is a great idea... Have been trying to reach 30k Sats as I started now only... Will surely promote it if I get paid... Smiley BTW, is there any referral program?
Not yet Smiley

Hey bro. some my address could not credit
1HYck5ww9tE3hKUMghuHjYhKkaUCh74AJv
1K8Rp4MatU9AfpG164Nhwx3jEJBLFhJPKZ

you can try it to know the reason.

Yup, something's wrong. One moment...

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 02:04:46 AM

Reward increased to 1000 satoshi  Shocked  in exchange for viewing more links

Fee decreased to 0.00002

bitvortex

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:36:19 AM

BTC address: 1FKxbhn8fuSgUV3HnwEMWdJWvRreYcRMjh

Hey vortex my secret code for that address got stuck and now my balance is 0?...I ain't cheating ur system I'm simply using my galaxy s5 when bored..balance is lost for no apparent reason

zizze12

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:57:34 AM

1H9ZowbRwbUR6xYGXb4LBn7L2h1PJqSGes
i have retired like 98k of satoshis of my account, but they have not been credited into my faucetbox account  Undecided
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:02:13 AM

i have retired like 98k of satoshis of my account, but they have not been credited into my faucetbox account  Undecided
I will top up your account; our FaucetBox ran out of funds Smiley

Withdraw it again in ~1 hour.

zizze12

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:25:26 PM

i still have no founds  Embarrassed
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 12:34:38 PM

It's in your BitVortex account! Roll Eyes

zizze12

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:39:38 PM

http://prntscr.com/5v6fn1
i cant see them
rocknroll

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:54:28 PM

1EVuGBZG2sSkjABTYunotE2wbqjofaitPG
faucetbox is not credited  Embarrassed
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:09:01 PM

Can you implement a function to view your balance, because I cant view mine Sad

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 02:55:32 PM

Can you implement a function to view your balance, because I cant view mine Sad
Once you earn something, it will display your balance.
1EVuGBZG2sSkjABTYunotE2wbqjofaitPG
faucetbox is not credited  Embarrassed
FaucetBox account has over 0.009 to send, so I'm going to call FUD on this one. If you're serious, pm me with proof.
i have retired like 98k of satoshis of my account, but they have not been credited into my faucetbox account  Undecided

i still have no founds  Embarrassed

http://prntscr.com/5v6fn1
i cant see them
Hmm, no idea why it isn't working. I'll send it straight to your address.

Edit: txid df6423b2ccad6f00f6e0d2b82923530a0d1f020a9a34a92fcbca338dfc0f3fb8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: