Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NO TIME LIMIT] Bit-Vortex Faucet  (Read 8484 times)
rocknroll

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:28:25 PM

1EVuGBZG2sSkjABTYunotE2wbqjofaitPG
faucetbox is not credited  Embarrassed
FaucetBox account has over 0.009 to send, so I'm going to call FUD on this one. If you're serious, pm me with proof.
what type of proof?
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:32:48 AM

The payout is 1000 satoshi now? Wow, amazing! I will be back earning morr Bitcoij from it. Hopefully,  I'll be able to get one BTC from it.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Jjohny

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:51:31 AM

Requested yesterday 11k sat and still nothing .. 12JDAceac1fwgJQp5xHZtmScebLgv8gRW3
Benil

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:04:29 PM

I am forwarded to Google after pressing "Earn now!". Anyone else having this problem?
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 02:27:59 PM

Yes, me, I'm moving accounts.

If you want your existing balance paid urgently, post here.

Benil

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:32:42 PM

no problem then Smiley Nice to see you are doing hard work to improve your faucet even more Wink
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 02:58:26 PM

no problem then Smiley Nice to see you are doing hard work to improve your faucet even more Wink
Haha, thanks. Hoping to be able to pay users 2500 satoshi for 1 min work.

poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:04:29 PM

it doesnt pay anything to me, cant even see howmuch i got yet

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:51:38 PM

I am forwarded to Google after pressing "Earn now!". Anyone else having this problem?
Yes. Something is wrong. There are no adfocus or adfly links. It only goes to google page lol. No earning for us right now Wink
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:00:05 PM

Yes. Something is wrong. There are no adfocus or adfly links. It only goes to google page lol. No earning for us right now Wink

It redirect me to Google.com just now. After a while, AdFocus and AdFly is working (no more Google.com). However, it dont show how much I earn from a session. It take me to the homepage after clicking the last click button. It should take me to http://bit-vortex.com/?credited=true&address=AddressHere.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
XPY_BALLA$

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:06:46 PM

It redirect me to Google.com just now. After a while, AdFocus and AdFly is working (no more Google.com). However, it dont show how much I earn from a session. It take me to the homepage after clicking the last click button. It should take me to http://bit-vortex.com/?credited=true&address=AddressHere.
No more google but now says adfocus is down...wtf?
rocknroll

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:29:43 PM

still  i have not get my 62k satoshi  Shocked 1EVuGBZG2sSkjABTYunotE2wbqjofaitPG
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 05:54:39 AM

No more google but now says adfocus is down...wtf?

What? That's exactly what happened! AdFocus is down and I can't do anything about it Roll Eyes

still  i have not get my 62k satoshi  Shocked 1EVuGBZG2sSkjABTYunotE2wbqjofaitPG

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:03:38 AM

Why dont you remove AdFocus than? And reduce the payout back to 75 Satoshi. When it is back, increase the payout again.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 01:50:55 AM

Why dont you remove AdFocus than? And reduce the payout back to 75 Satoshi. When it is back, increase the payout again.
Because then the payout drops to something like 10 satoshi. Like that?

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 01:51:51 AM

AdFocus and I have worked something out, should be fixed now!

nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:41:56 AM

Thank admin.

It working with new address, but old address is not credit.
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:31:15 AM

10 Satoshi? Umm.. well, better than nothing. Why wasting your money 'hosting' a website when no one visit? I will visit if it give me 10 Satoshi with no time limit.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 08:05:40 AM

10 Satoshi? Umm.. well, better than nothing. Why wasting your money 'hosting' a website when no one visit? I will visit if it give me 10 Satoshi with no time limit.
No no, AdFocus works! We worked it out Smiley Payout remains at 1000 satoshi and will jump up (maybe... 2500 satoshi?).

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:48:46 AM

No no, AdFocus works! We worked it out Smiley Payout remains at 1000 satoshi and will jump up (maybe... 2500 satoshi?).

Hmm.. It is not working for me. I did not give me 1000 Satoshi after a few clicks. Also, Bitcoin price is getting higher, are you sure you want to increase? I definitely want you to increase the payout!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: