Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm getting more serious about Crypto/BTC - Got a minute?  (Read 1497 times)
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:09:18 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been getting more and more serious about crypto trading. I started off about a year back here and there. Made some money trading small amounts and getting lucky a few times.

Made some money with STR too.

I've been floating 1-5BTC for the past year or so. Putt some money in, make some profit, take my principal out, risk a percentage of the profit --> repeat --> repeat.

Today however I decided to buy around 10 thousand $ worth of BTC. Quite a step up for me, probably not for some of you, from dealing with around 5BTC(around 1500$-2000$ worth at any given time). The price is so low I couldn't resist. I plan to hold out until the price increases. Meanwhile I'm trading some other crypto with calculated risk.

I'm not too greedy so I usually get 5-10% of my principal out after I make 5-10% profit. Until I get all my principal out.

What advice do you have for somebody like me? Whatever I'm trading with I'm prepared to lose, I know that is the golden rule. I'm also curbing my greed as much as possible, I'm willing to take risks, too.

Best step is to buy more at the current price or as soon as it drops.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: