Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think you were scammed by GAW? Tell Ars Technica  (Read 14494 times)
AnonymousCryptoGuy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:31:27 PM

You gawtards are hilarious!!  So fucking naive, no matter what is reported you'll always agree with that piece of trailer trash behind it. 

FYI - Josh sent all his gawsheep over here to try to coerce you.  There's a lot of good info here as well OP: http://coinbrief.net/paycoin-succeeding-dangerous/
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:44:40 PM

The question you should ask is: What is GAW's principle source of income?

Hashlets, paycoins, stakers, and all the outer recent products are nothing more than pictures on a web page and entries in a database or blockchain. GAW makes a large income promoting and selling intangible objects as investments. There is no evidence of any other income large enough to pay the dividends on all these investments.

So, for every winner crowing about unbelievable returns there must be losers still hoping for returns that will never come.

That's a scam.

Exactly.

Scott-
Creampuff

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:08:36 PM

I've been with GAW for over 6 months and have had a great experience overall. Their hardware, of which I still have some hashing away was constructed with quality and attention to detail. Very few manufacturers of any mining equipment actually delivered on time, at all, or in working condition but GAW has on every occasion delivered on time, in working order, and over manufactured with a higher tolerance.

Roll Eyes

They've never manufactured a piece of hardware in their lives.

Neither do apple mate, its all made in China... you didnt know this? their gonna take over the world ya no!
coinGeek

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:11:14 PM

Most likely, the majority of the victims of this scam don't read bitcointalk or Ars Technica.  

Software Developer and Coin Geek
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:23:28 PM

I've been with GAW for over 6 months and have had a great experience overall. Their hardware, of which I still have some hashing away was constructed with quality and attention to detail. Very few manufacturers of any mining equipment actually delivered on time, at all, or in working condition but GAW has on every occasion delivered on time, in working order, and over manufactured with a higher tolerance.

Roll Eyes

They've never manufactured a piece of hardware in their lives.

Neither do apple mate, its all made in China... you didnt know this? their gonna take over the world ya no!

Invalid logic is Invalid. Apple contracts to have THEIR designs manufactured by others. GAW purchased things designed and produced by other companies and put their sticker on it. Not the same thing ya effing fool.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Creampuff

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:29:13 PM

You gawtards are hilarious!!  So fucking naive, no matter what is reported you'll always agree with that piece of trailer trash behind it. 

FYI - Josh sent all his gawsheep over here to try to coerce you.  There's a lot of good info here as well OP: http://coinbrief.net/paycoin-succeeding-dangerous/

I'm an investor in GAW and I found that article to be pretty good reading, I certainly wouldn't class my self as naive and I dont believe the word gawtard should be applied to anyone, a little too childish in my opinion.

I've done my homework on Josh personally and his past professional life.
I've also tried to keep up to date with all the goings on on this forum and I can understand that there are people in the Crypto industry/communities that take offence to the way GAW has done things and indeed some that would threaten to harm Josh and his Family.
We are all very different people and we all have a different take on things...
Some are content for the time being.
Some are FAAAR TO HAPPY for their own good
Some are not to happy
Some just want the whole world to burn.
I've made my money back I'm not over the moon with some of the decisions that have been made but i'm content.

If you have nothing of worth to add there is no reason just to add bollocks to an already large pile of bollocks

Andy
Shaco

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:08:34 PM

I been hearing numerous complaints only due to fees and how much you only get w. GAW.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:03:00 PM

The question you should ask is: What is GAW's principle source of income?

Hashlets, paycoins, stakers, and all the outer recent products are nothing more than pictures on a web page and entries in a database or blockchain. GAW makes a large income promoting and selling intangible objects as investments. There is no evidence of any other income large enough to pay the dividends on all these investments.

So, for every winner crowing about unbelievable returns there must be losers still hoping for returns that will never come.

That's a scam.

+1
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:37:35 PM

has anyone showed up yet with an intangible investment story that's positive?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:54:39 AM

I bought hashlets, mined for a month and sold on the marketplace. Withdrew almost 130% of my original investment. Before the btc dump in September there was no better paying mining site.
A lot of bitcointalk users did the same, you should dig out some GAW ROI tracking threads Wink

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Josef_Stylin

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:46:57 AM

I bought hashlets, mined for a month and sold on the marketplace. Withdrew almost 130% of my original investment. Before the btc dump in September there was no better paying mining site.
A lot of bitcointalk users did the same, you should dig out some GAW ROI tracking threads Wink
You're assuming that I am not a hashlet owner myself.

Again, another person that had some outside circumstance affect their profit. You "withdrew almost 130%" AFTER YOU SOLD the hashlet. What did the hashlet itself return to you? I don't care who you suckered into buying it afterwards. That has nothing to do with your profit from the product itself as designed.

And no, there were plenty of mining sites paying much much better. You know, the ones that are free to mine at... that you didn't pay upfront money to use. Also, their btc/mh/day rates were highly exaggerated as they were presented pre-maintenance fee deductions.

Anyone else?
bitgeek

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:54:01 PM

Again, another person that had some outside circumstance affect their profit. You "withdrew almost 130%" AFTER YOU SOLD the hashlet. What did the hashlet itself return to you? I don't care who you suckered into buying it afterwards. That has nothing to do with your profit from the product itself as designed.

And no, there were plenty of mining sites paying much much better. You know, the ones that are free to mine at... that you didn't pay upfront money to use. Also, their btc/mh/day rates were highly exaggerated as they were presented pre-maintenance fee deductions.

Anyone else?

Suckered into? You don't know what a free market is, do you? Oh, and looks like you're not an owner since you don't know GAW offered buyback option for hashlets Wink

Free to mine at? You must mean pools, while I meant "best paying cloud mining company". I never owned any hardware so those "free sites" were of no use to me.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Josef_Stylin

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:45:01 PM

Anyone else?

Suckered into? You don't know what a free market is, do you? Oh, and looks like you're not an owner since you don't know GAW offered buyback option for hashlets Wink

Free to mine at? You must mean pools, while I meant "best paying cloud mining company". I never owned any hardware so those "free sites" were of no use to me.

You didn't answer my question. What did the hashlet itself return to you? Not what you recouped after you sold it to the next idiot. The actual return from the hashlet.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8923

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 05:56:30 PM

Joe, I'm sorry to say but this not going to yield any result. You're talking to a member of GAW's fanpuppetclub, there is no logic or sense that can be applied to anything she says. Leave it as is otherwise it will just escalate.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:21:04 PM

Joe, I'm sorry to say but this not going to yield any result. You're talking to a member of GAW's fanpuppetclub, there is no logic or sense that can be applied to anything she says. Leave it as is otherwise it will just escalate.

h8 moar pl0x thx. Wink

Josef_Stylin

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:00:09 AM

I know but, what exactly could it escalate into? them actually providing an answer to a question? isn't that what they were sent here to do by their supreme leader of vagueness?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8923

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 01:14:00 AM

I know but, what exactly could it escalate into? them actually providing an answer to a question? isn't that what they were sent here to do by their supreme leader of vagueness?

Nope, answers are not how GAW operates. Deflection, PR copy-paste, straw man arguments, ad hominem, that's how it usually goes with these guys.
bitgeek

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:31:24 AM

h8 moar pl0x thx. Wink

Hating is all he can do. If you have other opinion you're a fanatic, or from GAW. You have to be incredibly close minded to think every positive comment has to be made by someone from GAW.
If you go to his hate thread and dare to say something positibe they'll accuse you of being GAW CEO himself (I've actually seen this happen).

You didn't answer my question. What did the hashlet itself return to you? Not what you recouped after you sold it to the next idiot. The actual return from the hashlet.

I'd have to compare the numbers but it was about 20%. The price of hashlets skyrocketed so I decided to sell after about 5 weeks for instant ROI.
Gaw offered buybacks so even if there was nobody left to buy the ROI was guaranteed after mining for 2 months and selling it back to GAW.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:35:43 AM

h8 moar pl0x thx. Wink

Hating is all he can do. If you have other opinion you're a fanatic, or from GAW. You have to be incredibly close minded to think every positive comment has to be made by someone from GAW.
If you go to his hate thread and dare to say something positibe they'll accuse you of being GAW CEO himself (I've actually seen this happen).

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:41:17 AM

h8 moar pl0x thx. Wink

That's very Paul Revere like, except that it isn't. But how would you know, you just like the name.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: