Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think you were scammed by GAW? Tell Ars Technica  (Read 14494 times)
fonix232

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:48:28 PM

Guys, just please fucking stop it. It is getting out of hand.

Yes, there are people who like GAW, and people who do not. There are even extremists, GAW fanatics, and GAW haters.

But you cannot just go on on a public forum and discredit people by calling names. First of all, it is against the rules, and second, only a weak man (or a man with a weak argument) fights the opponent directly, instead of the opponent's stance.

Also, about discrediting information - there *might* be some people here who disseminate false returns. Mine are not, I can assure you. I am ready to prove it with some details from my ZenMiner account. And I believe many others are not scams either.

I understand that many here want their stance, their statements, their view to be true. But the fact is, we can never be 100% sure about something, unless we know all the information - which we do not. We can speculate, we can extrapolate, we can draw conclusions which are likely, but those are NOT FACTS, let it be on any side.

However let me tell you a FACT. Yes, a REAL fact. It is pretty simple - I made money with GAW's offerings so far. Not much, because I did not invest much - but right now I'm standing at an approx. 250% ROI (I've already got back the money I invested in Hashlets, and my HashStakers are making XPY as we speak. All the requirements were from re-investing what I've earned, and I have 0.58XPY in there.

The Hashlets generated about 80% of their purchase price, and then I was mostly selling-buying Hashlets based on the prices going up and down. Then put it all in HashStakers. From my end, it was not an investment, and personally, I have no other attachments to GAW. It was a 0-input investment, which might or might not return some good money. Time will tell.

So please stop hating on each other. We all have our own views, and it is to be respected, as each of us are entitled for that. You  can agree or disagree, like or hate, but you must respect it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 05:57:31 PM

However let me tell you a FACT. Yes, a REAL fact. It is pretty simple - I made money with GAW's offerings so far. Not much, because I did not invest much - but right now I'm standing at an approx. 250% ROI (I've already got back the money I invested in Hashlets, and my HashStakers are making XPY as we speak. All the requirements were from re-investing what I've earned, and I have 0.58XPY in there.

The Hashlets generated about 80% of their purchase price
, and then I was mostly selling-buying Hashlets based on the prices going up and down. Then put it all in HashStakers. From my end, it was not an investment, and personally, I have no other attachments to GAW. It was a 0-input investment, which might or might not return some good money. Time will tell.

The bolded part is how much you made from "GAW's offerings". The rest of it is from other GAW customers. I hope you can see the difference.
fonix232

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:26:18 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 06:38:51 PM by fonix232

, and then I was mostly selling-buying Hashlets based on the prices going up and down. Then put it all in HashStakers. From my end, it was not an investment, and personally, I have no other attachments to GAW. It was a 0-input investment, which might or might not return some good money. Time will tell.

The bolded part is how much you made from "GAW's offerings". The rest of it is from other GAW customers. I hope you can see the difference.

Indeed. BUT! It is a free market. If I were to sell you a handful of dog feces, and you offered 100.000 USD for it, it would still be a valid exchange.
Besides, I did not make money "off of them". You know it is called demand and supply. Or based on your statement, all trades that carry any kind of gain for any of the parties should be stopped immediately?

The trade was simple - someone (whom I do not know - the hashlet market is anonymous for the buyer) wanted a hashlet. I sold it for way under the official price (Zen Hashlets were going for 14.99 at that time, I sold mine for 7.59 minus the fees), and made about 2$ on the trade. The buyer was happy as he received an item at half the official price, while I was happy as I had 2 extra dollars in my pocket. Is it a win-win?

EDIT:
And before you take my first paragraph as me calling GAW products sh*t, I have to state, it was meant purely in a twisted-out metaphorical way.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 07:02:56 PM

Indeed. BUT! It is a free market. If I were to sell you a handful of dog feces, and you offered 100.000 USD for it, it would still be a valid exchange.
Besides, I did not make money "off of them". You know it is called demand and supply. Or based on your statement, all trades that carry any kind of gain for any of the parties should be stopped immediately?

The trade was simple - someone (whom I do not know - the hashlet market is anonymous for the buyer) wanted a hashlet. I sold it for way under the official price (Zen Hashlets were going for 14.99 at that time, I sold mine for 7.59 minus the fees), and made about 2$ on the trade. The buyer was happy as he received an item at half the official price, while I was happy as I had 2 extra dollars in my pocket. Is it a win-win?

EDIT:
And before you take my first paragraph as me calling GAW products sh*t, I have to state, it was meant purely in a twisted-out metaphorical way.

I'm not against free market, and I support everyone's right to lose their money however they deem appropriate.

However hashlets were never a true free market. Who in their right mind would pay $50 for 1 MH/s of Scrypt mining, or even $20? The only reason these products had that value was because GAW had a monopoly on them, hyped them beyond belief, and yes - lied about them. Always profitable at 1 satoshi. Zens that you mentioned are now trading at $2. Who covered $7.59 to $2 and why? Not a win-win as far as I can see.

Now I'm not arguing that you didn't make ROI or that you personally somehow cheated the buyers. All I'm saying is that whoever bought the hashlets from you did so while being misled by GAW as to their true value and likely lost or will lose money. In other words you making money with GAW isn't the only fact in this story, there is the ugly other side.

Even if we give GAW the benefit of the doubt and assume that they had mining power to back the hashlets (that would be where your 80% came from), there doesn't seem to be any real revenue entering the system now. Neither HashStakers nor XPY have any real value, it's all speculative based on GAW's promises, and we can see from the Zen example, or the $20 floor example, how well that works. Also facts.

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:27:50 PM

EDIT:

I'm not against free market, and I support everyone's right to lose their money however they deem appropriate.

However hashlets were never a true free market. Who in their right mind would pay $50 for 1 MH/s of Scrypt mining, or even $20? The only reason these products had that value was because GAW had a monopoly on them, hyped them beyond belief, and yes - lied about them. Always profitable at 1 satoshi. Zens that you mentioned are now trading at $2. Who covered $7.59 to $2 and why? Not a win-win as far as I can see.

Now I'm not arguing that you didn't make ROI or that you personally somehow cheated the buyers. All I'm saying is that whoever bought the hashlets from you did so while being misled by GAW as to their true value and likely lost or will lose money. In other words you making money with GAW isn't the only fact in this story, there is the ugly other side.

Even if we give GAW the benefit of the doubt and assume that they had mining power to back the hashlets (that would be where your 80% came from), there doesn't seem to be any real revenue entering the system now. Neither HashStakers nor XPY have any real value, it's all speculative based on GAW's promises, and we can see from the Zen example, or the $20 floor example, how well that works. Also facts.

PoW, nuff said.

fonix232

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:44:34 PM

That is the freaking definition of free market, dammit. There's a main supplier (GAW) who sets the price, and there are individuals, trading it. Besides, it was never 50$ for 1MH as far as I know - the most expensive regular Hashlet was 15$ per MH, and if you bought more, the price went down.

The market was also a place to go if you wanted cheap hashlets. Most sold around 60-70% of original price, but this of course depended on other factors.

And indeed, the Hashlets were hyped, and did not bring the level of hype. It is not a lie if you underperform because of the unaccounted circumstances.  A great example would be Half-Life 3 - it is so hyped, no matter what it is when it comes out, many people will be disappointed.

Zens are trading at 2$ now, indeed. Why? Because everyone is on the Stakers now, and nobody cares about the simple mining equipment any more. Also the bad press resulted in a large amount of people breaking up their Hashlets and selling them at outrageous prices, bringing down the overall market.

It is quite interesting that you say people were misled and lost money - I'm yet to meet one who truly owned a Hashlet and lost money on it (except if re-sold it after a week, at third the price, to get rid of it fast). GAW proved multiple times that they do have the mining capacity: there were multiple pictures, non-doctored ones, showing their mining park set up in a warehouse (or was it an old airplane hangar? I can't recall, but it had a quite large internal height).

The 20$ floor is another example of GAW taking a bigger bite than they could handle. It is quite simple, if you check the exchanges - the price was indeed at 20$ initially, then the dumping began. Many who received XPY from their HashPoints started cashing out, at a lower price than the market (so that they would get the money faster), and it was at a rate that GAW could not counterbalance. We are talking about daily trading of 1000BTC value - at that time, it would've cost GAW daily 250-300k USD to buy up the cheap ones and re-sell it at the floor price.

I understand that my reasoning sounds like a "fanatic" speech to you, but it is simply a different perspective. You see this as a scam, because there were many like it, and many fell. And *IF* GAW is legit, they will fall too, because of the anti-hype generated by these exact discussions and speculations.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 09:17:15 PM

I understand that my reasoning sounds like a "fanatic" speech to you, but it is simply a different perspective. You see this as a scam, because there were many like it, and many fell. And *IF* GAW is legit, they will fall too, because of the anti-hype generated by these exact discussions and speculations.

I never called you a fanatic, nor did I ever call GAW a scam. You are cherry-picking however.

Prime hashlets cost $50 and even $70 for a brief time. Not sure why you want to exclude them. They were 1 MH/s, alright, 1.5 MH/s miners if you include double dip. What else did they do? Absolutely nothing, pure hype.

Abusing monopoly power is not free market, although you could argue that there were other cloud mining alternatives, so I'll give you that.

You didn't answer the question - who covered the loss of value from $7.59 to $2? Or even from $22 or $15 to $2? All hashlets were originally sold at retail price, and GAW collected 10% on each market sale as well, so who covered those price drops and fees? And let's face it, at 1 satoshi even $2 is overpriced. The value of the hashlet is roughly 0, and if someone is paying any money for it, that's based entirely on the lingering hope that GAW will make good on their promises. Euthanizing those hashlets would be more humane at this point.

I lost money on Zens if you want an example. Bought a pair at $11 in the Market to track their profitability, now completely pointless. Also had some Primes that converted to HashStakers, almost certainly will lose money on those. Probably made some money on the other Primes that I didn't convert, and whoever bought those Primes from me will almost certainly lose money on them. Now I'm not an average GAW customer by any means, but you said you haven't met anyone who lost money on Hashlets - pleased to meet you too.

Proof of mining has been discussed extensively and it's far from what you're describing, but I already said I'm ready to give the benefit of the doubt here. It's largely irrelevant now anyway.

The "floor" was ridiculed for weeks before the fiasco actually happened. One had to be blind and deaf to not see that coming. The was no mysterious unexpected dumping, the whole hashtalk forum was buzzing with anticipation of being able to cash out at $20, so of course GAW had to either put a substantial amount of money to support it or not promise it. What they did was put out a few hundred BTC (if that) for a brief moment, then claim it failed for reasons beyond their control.

More importantly, there is blockchain proof that GAW is dumping the premine, do you truly believe their explanation that they accidentally borrowed investors' money?

No quite sure I understand your last sentence. If GAW is legit criticism won't hurt it in the long run.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

The problem is you are selling dog feces along with the PROMISE of making money off of it.

Fact is, all hashlets earned dust for anyone who didn't get in during the first few weeks of zencloud or switch to mining IOU's.

This leaves all those people hoping to get rich quick stuck in a situation where they can only profit if they pass on their unprofitable investment to another naive/greedy cryptonoob. So we have a thing that will produce maybe $5 over it's lifetime, valued at $40 because a horde of greedy cryptonoobs must hype the shit out of it to see their money back.

It's a free market yes, but it's all just people passing on their shit to the next unsuspecting victim.

It is not a lie if you underperform because of the unaccounted circumstances. 

I can buy this excuse for the first time the mistake happens. Maybe even the second time. But GAW has over promised and failed to deliver over and over again with no signs of stopping.

How many other companies make so many "mistakes" which always reward them with massive profit?

The fact that these "mistakes" happen and GAW tries to go back and erase/modify history as shapeshift says "This moves it from fool's errand to the realm of deception"

GAW proved multiple times that they do have the mining capacity: there were multiple pictures, non-doctored ones, showing their mining park set up in a warehouse (or was it an old airplane hangar? I can't recall, but it had a quite large internal height).

GAW proved they have mining capacity, not THE mining capacity they claimed to have.

They claimed to have 40 PH/s+ worth of hardware. They have so far proven they own a single row of bitmain miners (~0.1 PH/s) and a SINGLE 5 PH/s order with bitmain.

Sure, this is easily enough hardware to payout everyone currently mining 1 satoshi per day (might only require an S4 or two) but the chances they actually have 40 PH/s sha-256 or ~1000 GH/s scrypt are slim to none.

It is quite interesting that you say people were misled and lost money

6 month hashstakers will, according to the rules, produce no more than ~1.75 xpy.

You were sold hashstakers for $20 based on the promise that xpy would be worth $20.

Now that xpy is worth ~$4, you paid ~5 xpy for a thing that can produce 1.75 xpy over 6 months.

You were misled and lost money.

I'm yet to meet one who truly owned a Hashlet and lost money on it

You could visit the bitcointalk thread. 90% of the "trolls" are actually former GAW customers who feel they've been scammed.

Otherwise there's this forum where the former hashtalk trusted members have taken refuge (tankjr, rootdude, daffy, allen1980, redacted, etc)

http://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/90/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 11:24:33 PM

I was thinking the same thing. The ones I saw complaining were users who panicked and sold cheap or didn't sell when the price was high and blamed GAW for their own decissions.
GAW did some manipulation switching from cloud mining to hashlets, but if you played along you made money.

You must be talking about this warehouse:
http://www.ecoinmining.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/gawminer-warehouse.jpg

One more thing, my investment in GAW started with hosted miners and ended with hashlets and I'm happy with the results. Paycoin is a completely different thing and IMO old users, who left GAW, didn't want to get involved in a new altcoin. They, like me, came there to make money from mining and mining hardware, not speculate with a payment processor and debit cards.
So, let's be honest here. Old forum members did not leave because they lost money, but because the company underwent a drastic change.

So which is it? Trading or mining? How many GAW customers made money from mining with GAW, which is how they heavily marketed their business up until November perhaps, when the CEO himself proclaimed "skill-based" trading model. Shortly thereafter it became whatever it is now.

And yes, that's the same CEO who also trivialized the departure of "old members" like you just did. It's not about whether a specific person lost money. Most likely early "investors" did not lose money, the question is - why, if mining was not profitable?

Since the company does not generate any viable outside revenue (except the unprofitable mining operation), the source of income allowing those early investors including yourself to exit with profit had to come from later investors. Does that really not concern you? You were lucky to exit at a good point, yet you're saying "if you played along you made money". How about those who played along and got stuck with HashStakers?

By the way, do some math on that picture and match it with GAW's sales claims. I know it doesn't matter now since you made your money, just curious if you can be honest with yourself and admit the possibility of fractional mining here, not to mention the date when that picture was taken.

fonix232

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:28:28 PM

I never called you a fanatic, nor did I ever call GAW a scam. You are cherry-picking however.

Prime hashlets cost $50 and even $70 for a brief time. Not sure why you want to exclude them. They were 1 MH/s, alright, 1.5 MH/s miners if you include double dip. What else did they do? Absolutely nothing, pure hype.

Abusing monopoly power is not free market, although you could argue that there were other cloud mining alternatives, so I'll give you that.

I partially agree with you, but we still come back to the basis of free market - the match-making of supply and demand.
If you have a product that ONLY you make, can ANYONE make you change the price just because they don't like it? No, of course not.

And yes, indeed, GAW used this very tactic to market their legendary hashlets - which, turned out, can be converted into a timeless HashStaker, which might just prove profitable (the price of PayCoin will fluctuate, but should stabilize in a few weeks, hopefully).

You didn't answer the question - who covered the loss of value from $7.59 to $2? Or even from $22 or $15 to $2? All hashlets were originally sold at retail price, and GAW collected 10% on each market sale as well, so who covered those price drops and fees? And let's face it, at 1 satoshi even $2 is overpriced. The value of the hashlet is roughly 0, and if someone is paying any money for it, that's based entirely on the lingering hope that GAW will make good on their promises. Euthanizing those hashlets would be more humane at this point.

If you buy a miner for 5000$, and two months later the same sells for 2000$, who will cover the loss of value? Nobody. This is capitalism, the value of each product changes basically every second. And the seller won't refund the buyer because the product's value lessened over the time.

Tell me ONE product, or ONE currency that does that - if they did, it would lead to bankruptcy in pretty much no time. When you buy something, you expect it to lose value over time - it can be a day, or a week, a month, a year, a decade. But it WILL lose value, even if it is digital (e.g. a videogame). And nobody will cover the loss of value for you.

I lost money on Zens if you want an example. Bought a pair at $11 in the Market to track their profitability, now completely pointless. Also had some Primes that converted to HashStakers, almost certainly will lose money on those. Probably made some money on the other Primes that I didn't convert, and whoever bought those Primes from me will almost certainly lose money on them. Now I'm not an average GAW customer by any means, but you said you haven't met anyone who lost money on Hashlets - pleased to meet you too.

Proof of mining has been discussed extensively and it's far from what you're describing, but I already said I'm ready to give the benefit of the doubt here. It's largely irrelevant now anyway.

The "floor" was ridiculed for weeks before the fiasco actually happened. One had to be blind and deaf to not see that coming. The was no mysterious unexpected dumping, the whole hashtalk forum was buzzing with anticipation of being able to cash out at $20, so of course GAW had to either put a substantial amount of money to support it or not promise it. What they did was put out a few hundred BTC (if that) for a brief moment, then claim it failed for reasons beyond their control.

More importantly, there is blockchain proof that GAW is dumping the premine, do you truly believe their explanation that they accidentally borrowed investors' money?

No quite sure I understand your last sentence. If GAW is legit criticism won't hurt it in the long run.

Well, that way we can say you lost money buying your computer you're typing from - you bought it for x USD say, a year ago, and now its worth only half of it, if you were to sell it.  Also let me guess, you bought your hashlets, then when the price suddenly dropped, you panicked and sold most of them for a low price, to save yourself from further losses, amirite?  Basically you screwed up on trading stocks (the base is pretty much the same, so...)

Any way, we will see the legitimacy of GAW on the long run - given how much spotlight they got, people who've invested in GAW will get their money back any way (if they are not legit, there will be a huge lawsuit, all who've lost, been lied to, etc., will be able to reclaim their losses; and if they are legit, the system will pay out).
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 07:01:36 PM

Tell me ONE product, or ONE currency that does that - if they did, it would lead to bankruptcy in pretty much no time. When you buy something, you expect it to lose value over time - it can be a day, or a week, a month, a year, a decade. But it WILL lose value, even if it is digital (e.g. a videogame). And nobody will cover the loss of value for you.

So now you have me confused, because you said this: "It is quite interesting that you say people were misled and lost money - I'm yet to meet one who truly owned a Hashlet and lost money on it (except if re-sold it after a week, at third the price, to get rid of it fast)." Are you saying that GAW did or did not mislead its customers? Could the Hashlet be sold as "always profitable" or not?

Well, that way we can say you lost money buying your computer you're typing from - you bought it for x USD say, a year ago, and now its worth only half of it, if you were to sell it.  Also let me guess, you bought your hashlets, then when the price suddenly dropped, you panicked and sold most of them for a low price, to save yourself from further losses, amirite?  Basically you screwed up on trading stocks (the base is pretty much the same, so...)

Any way, we will see the legitimacy of GAW on the long run - given how much spotlight they got, people who've invested in GAW will get their money back any way (if they are not legit, there will be a huge lawsuit, all who've lost, been lied to, etc., will be able to reclaim their losses; and if they are legit, the system will pay out).

You're making assumptions again, without even reading my post properly. I bought a Zen at $11, I did not panic sell it, now it's worth $2 if that, and making a satoshi per day.

I bought a Prime at $17, it never made the $17 back, I did not panic sell it, converted to the worthless hashstaker.

Which of these actions is not following GAW's grand plan? And what does it have to do with stocks? A big part of accusations against GAW is about selling unregistered securities and they have always insisted their hashlets are mining. Which is it?

And check on their latest stunts - releasing an untested feature to Paybase, messing up trading, reversing XPY purchases. CEO bailing from the Miami conference. Lawsuits won't help if there is no money.

Videlicet
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1058

Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 01:13:43 AM

You're making assumptions again, without even reading my post properly. I bought a Zen at $11, I did not panic sell it, now it's worth $2 if that, and making a satoshi per day.

I bought a Prime at $17, it never made the $17 back, I did not panic sell it, converted to the worthless hashstaker.

Which of these actions is not following GAW's grand plan? And what does it have to do with stocks? A big part of accusations against GAW is about selling unregistered securities and they have always insisted their hashlets are mining. Which is it?

And check on their latest stunts - releasing an untested feature to Paybase, messing up trading, reversing XPY purchases. CEO bailing from the Miami conference. Lawsuits won't help if there is no money.

Well said +1

Thank You,
Viz.

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:56:50 AM

GAW is a scum organization run by scumbags preying on the greedy and gullible. He will be going to jail but the law takes time to do its thing.

To the Gawtards - everybody pray to the Man.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:25:16 AM

GAW is a scum organization run by scumbags preying on the greedy and gullible. He will be going to jail but the law takes time to do its thing.

Well that makes you look both intelligent and well intentioned.

Or I'm being sarcastic. I'll let you decide with your powerful and well read intellect.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:35:15 PM

Or I'm being sarcastic. I'll let you decide with your powerful and well read intellect.

Like I said...scum..

SEC is a coming. Just like I predicted. Not just after the Dear Leader but after his underlinings and including forum Mods. They are scrubbing at a fever pitch now but it is too late.

Intellect...you decide:

https://coinfire.cf/2015/01/19/sec-investigation-of-gaw-miners-underway/

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:11:23 PM

Like I said...scum..

SEC is a coming. Just like I predicted. Not just after the Dear Leader but after his underlinings and including forum Mods. They are scrubbing at a fever pitch now but it is too late.

Intellect...you decide:

Oh yeah baby, I feel the hate. How's your blood pressure? Wink Hateraid more Mr. "...scum.." Hahahahaha!

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:36:44 PM

Like I said...scum..

Intellect...you decide:

Oh yeah baby, I feel the hate. How's your blood pressure? Wink Hateraid more Mr. "...scum.." Hahahahaha!

Blood pressure is fine. I do not hate this guy. Not worth the energy. That does not change the fact that the scumminess oozes from him and his legion of Gawtards.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:43:21 PM

Like I said...scum..

Intellect...you decide:

Blood pressure is fine. I do not hate this guy. Not worth the energy. That does not change the fact that the scumminess oozes from him and his legion of Gawtards.

I'll let the rest of the world decide. Your single opinion is just that.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:49:16 PM

Like I said...scum..

Intellect...you decide:

And 881 pages of more opinions with over 99% agreeing with me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:05:50 PM

Like I said...scum..

Intellect...you decide:

And 881 pages of more opinions with over 99% agreeing with me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

881 pages of opinions all written by not more than 20 people while GAW's customers can be counted in thousands. A nice hater lounge you have there, full of newbies posting memes all day Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████