Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COMMUNITY TAKEOVER [MACD] X13 PoW+PoS NEW THREAD  (Read 4865 times)
dimke_yu (OP)

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:50:19 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 03:34:25 PM by dimke_yu

SPEC:

• 0% Premine, No Instamine, Fair Launched right here!
  • 7 Day Maximum Proof-of-Work (PoW) Mining Phase DONE, ALL OK - 0 Fork, 0 Hard Fork
  • The 1 coin has been added as transaction fee's alone will not be enough at this point.
  • Difficulty retargets every block - nothing silly to interfere with the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) implementation
  • 12% Proof-of-Stake (PoS)*
  • Min stake age - 1 Hour
  • Max stake age - 1 Day
  • Confirmations - 288
  • Maturity - 30

EXCHANGES: Cryptoine

VOTING ON: Askcoin, CCEX,Coins-e

HISTORY:

- June 27, 2014 launched without windows wallet which was unusual, no anon https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668478.0
Original developers opinion about anon features:
Q. What about anon?
A. Really? Current implementations are more of a marketing tool and do little more than obfuscate transactions. The blockchain doesn't lie. If you want anon go with something like Cloakcoin, Blackcoin, DarkCoin, Monero or just use fiat money and find a good accountant.
MACDCoin philosophy about anon remains the same to this day and will continue to stay the same as we agree with it.
-June 28, 2014 suchpool, becausepool
MACD starts to grow and first pools appear
-June 28, 2014 listed on rockytrade
First exchange where MACD was traded
-June 29, 2014 coinking pool
Another major pool
-June 29, 2014 delisted from rocky trade (Due to technical wallet problems)
Problem was that wallet eated hard disk space due to bug in logging which was later fixed
-June 29, 2014 listed on bittrex
-June 30, 2014 zeuspool
-June 30, 2014 cryptonator
Listed on cryptonator
-July 02, 2014 http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-lists/list-alternative-cryptocurrency-trading-symbols/
-July 03, 2014 over 100BTC volume on bittrex
-July 05, 2014 New coin logo
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668478.msg7682999#msg7682999
-July 09, 2014 community takeover by Crypto_Wolf https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683253.0
-July 13, 2014 Coinmarketcap

BOUNTIES:

Windows Wallet: 5000 MACD (thanks to SalimNagamato)
MAC OS X Wallet: 5000 MACD

We need translations for wallet, web site and thread (one bounty is for all three):
Translation Chinese: 5000 MACD (thanks to REubensumo)
Translation Russian: 5000 MACD (thanks to JR77)
Translation Portugese: 5000 MACD (thanks to AFarpa)

Also you can offer translation for other languages for thread only and bounty for that will be 1000 MACD

Stuff which we are playing with at the moment:

• Faucet will be available soon.
  • GUI fixing of desktop wallets
  • MAC OS X wallet
  • iOS games

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:50:46 PM

so erh , why did you decide to take over this coin? what's special about it
dimke_yu (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:56:56 PM

Logo is awesome Grin

RamiroGomare

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:00:26 PM

Don't forget about charts: https://cryptoine.com/currency/info/MACD

AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:07:44 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 11:27:47 PM by AFarpa

Portuguese Thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924065.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924085.new#new
Wallet : Fyeb5tqchZN9WNzSHauk5QA2rrzjNhgRc3
Thanks

AFarpa

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:46:40 AM

All about anon...... Roll Eyes

Logo is awesome Grin

dimke_yu (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:37:17 PM

Good job! For translation bounty you need to translate wallet and web site too Wink

AFarpa

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:43:21 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 02:56:22 PM by AFarpa

Not to hard to do it .. but all for 5000 MACD?!
Must be kidding me.. for sure : Huh
Wallet is not so hard .. but website is a bit of stuffs to get into ..
Edited: In fact ... most of the things are already translated ..so.. lol... is just pick all data and past into website ..

Good job! For translation bounty you need to translate wallet and web site too Wink

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:09:28 PM

you are looking at it the wrong way...

Once i helped someone compile a wallet
they sent me some coins. the coins worth only few dollars. and not covering even minimum wage for the time i invested
and then after two month they worth 500$(i sold)
and then after few more months the coins worth 7500$ and i felt very stupid for selling for 500$ :-)

Edited: In fact ... most of the things are already translated ..so.. lol... is just pick all data and past into website ..

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:17:11 PM

they sent me some coins. the coins worth only few dollars. and not covering even minimum wage for the time i invested
and then after few more months the coins worth 7500$ and i felt very stupid for selling for 500$ :-)

that's like saying  ,  i have 1 dollar and im able to buy 1000 macd , but i dont wanna waste my 1 dollar that took less than 1 minute to get , instead i am just going to sit here and compile this for 20 minutes , cause its gonna be worth more what im saying is , bounties should be paid in todays value and 5000 macd is a joke Tongue
AFarpa

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:17:32 PM

I'm not telling that I wouldn't do it..
And I can assure you that is not a google translation as I'm really Portuguese..
( https://www.facebook.com/Afarpa )...
But the way the info is posted.. leads me to think that for each translation is been giving a bounty of..  Roll Eyes Grin

KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:14:31 PM

that's like saying  ,  i have 1 dollar and im able to buy 1000 macd , but i dont wanna waste my 1 dollar that took less than 1 minute to get , instead i am just going to sit here and compile this for 20 minutes , cause its gonna be worth more what im saying is , bounties should be paid in todays value and 5000 macd is a joke Tongue

No. 5000 MACDCoin is 0.1% of TOTAL ammount of MACDCoins at the moment (and the number IS NOT getting bigger fast). I won't even explain on how many levels what you are saying is wrong (biggest mistake is involving fiat money in the story), I will just say that if we followed that logic there would not be MACDCoin a long time ago... The bounty is as is (it's actually to big) and anybody is free to take it or not. No room for philosophy there.

I admit that bounties are a bit confusing and that is our mistake. We will edit the post so it will be clear. Anyway, since we don't actually need translations for website and wallet on languages other than Chinese and Russian, but threads on native language are a good thing, we will have bounty for thread translations which will be payed 1000 MACDCoins. We will make an exception with user AFarpa and we will pay him full bounty of 5000 MACDCoins because it is not his fault bounties were not explained good enough.

Now to answer your first question:
MACDCoin is not special at all. It was just the coin where I said enough with the assholish devs and decided to get into crypto development with MACDCoin instead of creating my own coin. That is why MACDCoin.
Also, MACDCoin because: How many coins are out there that are older than 6 months with working network, 0 premine, 0 forks, 0 hard forks, 0 problems and with working windows and linux wallets, working block explorer and website and services being developed? Also, the name of the coin is MACD which we like and it has a logo which was community work and we liked it.
AFarpa

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:22:07 PM

I appreciate that ! Anyway .. Feel free if you  need some other kind of help in translate something into Portuguese..
Some parts of the  website , is  just pick up the data translated on the Portuguese thread and you are  done..
If something missing, I will help...
About wallet.. hum.. I don't know even for where it goes.. or .. how to translate it..( where to pick up the file and set it in Portuguese ) !!
But I'm sure if you  tell me how to do it.. I will translate with no stress  !
Thanks again !

No. 5000 MACDCoin is 0.1% of TOTAL ammount of MACDCoins at the moment (and the number IS NOT getting bigger fast). I won't even explain on how many levels what you are saying is wrong (biggest mistake is involving fiat money in the story), I will just say that if we followed that logic there would not be MACDCoin a long time ago... The bounty is as is (it's actually to big) and anybody is free to take it or not. No room for philosophy there.

I admit that bounties are a bit confusing and that is our mistake. We will edit the post so it will be clear. Anyway, since we don't actually need translations for website and wallet on languages other than Chinese and Russian, but threads on native language are a good thing, we will have bounty for thread translations which will be payed 1000 MACDCoins. We will make an exception with user AFarpa and we will pay him full bounty of 5000 MACDCoins because it is not his fault bounties were not explained good enough.

Now to answer your first question:
MACDCoin is not special at all. It was just the coin where I said enough with the assholish devs and decided to get into crypto development with MACDCoin instead of creating my own coin. That is why MACDCoin.
Also, MACDCoin because: How many coins are out there that are older than 6 months with working network, 0 premine, 0 forks, 0 hard forks, 0 problems and with working windows and linux wallets, working block explorer and website and services being developed? Also, the name of the coin is MACD which we like and it has a logo which was community work and we liked it.

KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:42:52 PM

Sent. Thank you for your help!
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:48:36 PM

MACDCoin added to altcoincalendar.info
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1254-MACD

Thank you.
AFarpa

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:49:56 PM

Got them..
Thank you.. and in case you need some PT translation.. get me inbox.!

nora69

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:32:41 PM

synchronization wallet? node? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:39:03 PM

Hi

Here is a post with nodes from the previous thread, my staking works fine.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683253.msg9917917#msg9917917
nora69

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:22:53 PM

OK!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:52:02 PM

We are back on coinmarketcap.com! Smiley

allcoin.com and yobit.net were contacted but no reply to this moment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: