Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just dumped all my BTC :(  (Read 3749 times)
PhilipMorris (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:11:56 PM

I really didnt wanna do it, but there just seems to be no fucking bottem... Such a persistent steady down rise. I hope another ALT will rise, Ill hop on ASAP. LTC seems to be moving..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:17:30 PM

In stock markets, it is usually the best time to buy when everyone lost confidence and couldn't see the bottom. I am applying the same rationale to bitcoin.
PhilipMorris (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:20:27 PM

Yes but when will it end... Been waiting on it for months. Still going down.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:21:11 PM

I really didnt wanna do it, but there just seems to be no fucking bottem... Such a persistent steady down rise. I hope another ALT will rise, Ill hop on ASAP. LTC seems to be moving..

If u r speaking the truth, then this applies to u => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923785.0

But, I doubt, if u r really speaking the truth Wink

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 11:23:14 PM

Average Joe dumping thread needs to add:
13) Make sure to advertise the alt you really want to succeed when telling everyone you sold all of your bitcoins.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:23:34 PM

You, sir, have what is termed "weak hands".

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
Braedo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 11:24:59 PM

I ALMOST dumped into Paycoin. Then I took a step back and put aside the emotions and HELD. Bitcoin hasn't come this far for nothing. If BTC is going to the bottom I'm chaining myself to it.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
██████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ██████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
Jnmms2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:25:59 PM

And you, sir, is a full of bravado poser that was fuding in one of the Monero's threads not a long ago, Bitcoin deserves every bit of ruin it gets.

The biggest reason why Monero cannot and will not be the #1 crypto is because it is developed to be 100% anonymous and untraceable. Lawmakers and regulators will not allow something like that to have widespread mainstream use.

Anyone who believes that Monero wouldn't be treated much harsher than Bitcoin by governments is delusional.

For instance: Dell, Overstock et al won't be accepting XMR as a payment method. At best it will be used to purchase illegal stuff.

Lol I love this, same argument that was used against Bitcoin, you are scared shitless.
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:35:41 PM

And you, sir, is a full of bravado poser that was fuding in one of the Monero's threads not a long ago, Bitcoin deserves every bit of ruin it gets.

The biggest reason why Monero cannot and will not be the #1 crypto is because it is developed to be 100% anonymous and untraceable. Lawmakers and regulators will not allow something like that to have widespread mainstream use.

Anyone who believes that Monero wouldn't be treated much harsher than Bitcoin by governments is delusional.

For instance: Dell, Overstock et al won't be accepting XMR as a payment method. At best it will be used to purchase illegal stuff.

Lol I love this, same argument that was used against Bitcoin, you are scared shitless.

It wasn't FUD, I was simply giving my honest opinion. I respect poster/dev smooth, I hope the coin does well.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
Jnmms2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:37:29 PM

It wasn't FUD, I was simply giving my honest opinion. I respect poster/dev smooth, I hope the coin does well.

Unfortunately I hope Bitcoin goes away for good, it is hindering much needed progress, just my honest opinion.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4613

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:40:09 PM

Thanks for the cheap bitcoins.  I appreciate the sale.  If you happen to acquire any more for any reason, I suggest you sell them as quickly as possible so I can get some more.
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:49:57 PM

I hope another ALT will rise, Ill hop on ASAP. LTC seems to be moving..

Alt= alternative = price still tied directly to bitcoin.

Little bit of a problem there.

Can't say if your decision today was a good one or bad one, because nobody has a crystal ball.  But the trend certainly looks gloomy. 

This is also a classic case of why you should only invest what you can afford to lose.  I lost a bit too when I sold majority of my holdings at 3xx after paying around 5xx for them, but looking back...I'm glad I did.  My gut told me things didn't feel right, and I sure as hell am not going to keep 'loading up the truck' on a falling sword in attempt to lower my loss average.  Learned my lesson from silver.

Wish you the best whatever path you take.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:58:55 PM

on the market someone who has held till this far down would actually be considered a strong hand, but with a very dumbass stop loss strategy  Tongue
gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:07:13 AM

Thanks for the cheap bitcoins.  I appreciate the sale.  If you happen to acquire any more for any reason, I suggest you sell them as quickly as possible so I can get some more.

THIS.

to anyone else thinking of selling at this price:
Every time someone sells their coins, then that means some one else bought them at that price.
before you sell them, always think: who is buying at this price? are they buying at a low in order to sell at a high or am i selling at a low? do i really think btc price is going to 100, 50 or 1? what has changed since i decided to buy in at the price i did? what will be needed to change to get the price back above my buy in price? can it happen? can i afford to hold until it does? are bitcoins tulips 2.0, or something more?
the market allows winners to take from losers. in order for them to do that, winners buy low (from ppl selling low) and sell high (from people buying high). once this has really sunk in, you think about your trading very differently... really! (its so so simple its actually hard)
/arrogant rant over

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:19:09 AM

THIS.

Every time someone sells their coins, then that means some one else bought them at that price.
before you sell them, always think: who is buying at this price? are they buying at a low in order to sell at a high or am i selling at a low? do i really think btc price is going to 100, 50 or 1? what has changed since i decided to buy in at the price i did? what will be needed to change to get the price back above my buy in price? can it happen? can i afford to hold until it does? are bitcoins tulips 2.0, or something more?
the market allows winners to take from losers. in order for them to do that, winners buy low (from ppl selling low) and sell high (from people buying high). once this has really sunk in, you think about your trading very differently... really! (its so so simple its actually hard)
/arrogant rant over

Almost but:
to anyone else thinking of buying at this price:
Every time someone buys their coins, then that means some one else sold them at that price.
before you buy them, always think: who is selling at this price? are they selling at a high in order to sell at a low or am i buying at a high? do i really think btc price is going to 500, 1000 or 10000?
etc etc Smiley
/smug rant over

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 12:20:36 AM

ouch!

I really didnt wanna do it, (...)
Fu*k logic  Cheesy Cheesy

Well, we're all like in "bearish" mode now, but you dumped all your coins so you're going to be just another user that don't appreciate what bitcoin is and can be in the future.

No problem haha, they're probably in better hands now Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:22:23 AM

LOL at all the old timers here.....

BTC is most likely going below $100. Why buy his coins today when you can buy his friends coins at $100 in a few weeks.

Wink
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:23:35 AM

THIS.

/arrogant rant over

Almost but:
to anyone else thinking of buying at this price:
Every time someone buys their coins, then that means some one else sold them at that price.
before you buy them, always think: who is selling at this price? are they selling at a high in order to sell at a low or am i buying at a high? do i really think btc price is going to 500, 1000 or 10000?
etc etc Smiley
/smug rant over

Don't try and counter the shiller.  

Obviously, he's like a super duper smart market investor.  I mean, after all, why on earth did he buy at the price he did if he knew the price was going to plummet like this, and could have had 2-5x more coins for the same price?

lol.  Arrogance is bliss.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:24:48 AM

BTC is most likely going below $100. Why buy his coins today when you can buy his friends coins at $100 in a few weeks.

Wink

Why do you think it is going to dip to below $100? I think it will stabilize around $200.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:25:32 AM

Wink

Why do you think it is going to dip to below $100? I think it will stabilize around $200.

Because $100 was where it was at prepump/hype phase.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: