Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome new Early Adopters  (Read 3286 times)
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 08:01:29 AM

If you are reading this right now and you do not buy bitcoins at this price, you cannot ever complain about early adopters again.

At this price, anyone can be an early adopter right now.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:06:33 AM

If you are reading this right now and you do not buy bitcoins at this price, you cannot ever complain about early adopters again.

trying to pump the price are we?
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 08:10:25 AM

I still have a day or two before my deposit gets on the exchange, and my paycheck is converted to bitcoins on Friday. I hope this low price sticks around for a few days.

But if anyone posts crap about early adopters and they knew about Bitcoin before January 14, 2015...then they have nothing to complain about. They had their chance.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
risebtc

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:12:49 AM

I still have a day or two before my deposit gets on the exchange, and my paycheck is converted to bitcoins on Friday. I hope this low price sticks around for a few days.

But if anyone posts crap about early adopters and they knew about Bitcoin before January 14, 2015...then they have nothing to complain about. They had their chance.

me too i'm waiting on my bank transfer to go through. How long does CaVirtex take to process deposits? I did a direct withdraw on Jan. 13 and the funds left my bank this morning when can I use them?
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:15:20 AM

You should challenge the argument with visual proof  Wink
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:18:58 AM

It's like the universe wants me to be rich.   Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin 

I'm going to be buying extremely hard for the foreseeable future.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 08:28:07 AM

I posted a jpg of my transfer yesterday for some other fool that does not believe me. But I really do not care who believes me, the point still stands.

The reason the whole early adopter argument is stupid is because in the early adopter days buying bitcoins was just as risky as it is buying today. As if somehow buying a shitload of bitcoins when we were celebrating the word bitcoin being mentioned in a news article was not super risky.

Sit back and watch while the new early adopters buy at these low prices this week. Shut your yap when you regret it a year from now.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:31:22 AM

I posted a jpg of my transfer yesterday for some other fool that does not believe me. But I really do not care who believes me, the point still stands.

The reason the whole early adopter argument is stupid is because in the early adopter days buying bitcoins was just as risky as it is buying today. As if somehow buying a shitload of bitcoins when we were celebrating the word bitcoin being mentioned in a news article was not super risky.

Sit back and watch while the new early adopters buy at these low prices this week. Shut your yap when you regret it a year from now.

Chill mate, nothing against your argument, was just pointing out that it was weak against the pump-claim.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:40:55 AM

Okay so everyone who is buying right now will be rich next year? Isn't this a bit risky?
turvarya

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:42:03 AM

Okay so everyone who is buying right now will be rich next year? Isn't this a bit risky?
Yes it it is risky and no, I don't think, they will be rich next year, maybe 2 years, maybe 5.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 08:49:40 AM

All the whiners are complaining about the days that BTC was purchased sub-$100, ran all the way up to $1200. Even though they missed their chance, It's now in the $100 range again, but they don't think there will be another epic rise 2.0

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 09:32:00 AM

All the whiners are complaining about the days that BTC was purchased sub-$100, ran all the way up to $1200. Even though they missed their chance, It's now in the $100 range again, but they don't think there will be another epic rise 2.0

Most of us didn't think there would be an epic rise to $1200.

All the talk was about "what would you do if Bitcoin was $100?".

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:35:41 AM

over 1 million volume reported on bitcoinity in last 24 hours, holy crap must be some new players in now
zetaray

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:41:25 AM

This is a true test of confidence. Believers will buy and doubters will sell. Which type are you? I am pround to say I am the former, but I am not investing my life savings.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 09:42:39 AM

For once even I'm going to benefit from a massive price rise even if it's only a little bit.
Tschai

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:46:20 AM

+1

Take it or leave it...but this is a big chance for all those people begging for donations/giveaways/faucets...and trying to make as much as 0.00001 BTC!

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:51:54 AM

Many ppl speculating about an elongated downtrend this year too down to the 1xx or even to two digits. Anyway buying now will be profitable in the long run.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:53:06 AM

with what money do you expect me to buy them

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
benzona

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:54:22 AM

OK, bought 15 bitcoins, I am now an early adopter.  Didn't pull trigger at 170, got in at around 210.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:03:58 AM

I guess it's a matter of perspective- to many, "early adopters" are the ones that got in at 1$ or less and have/had many thousands of coins.

200$ early adopters - well, maybe in 5 years they may be considered that.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: