Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:30:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sadness  (Read 3561 times)
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:08:04 AM

I've been around long enough and know the price will recover sooner or later, but that doesn't stop the sting.

I realized i was laughing, that sad laugh that escapes you when you are completely powerless.

Kind of like how i'd wake up in a bar and remember i had a final exam in twenty minutes.

So i laughed my sad laugh, and deposited more money to buy more coins, what a confusing world we live in.

You are the poet of the blockchain Bit :-)

Thank you  Wink

@ flipstyle.....

I bought most of my babies when the world was but a small place. There were guys like you then, just like there are guys like you now.

They said, "it will never work, you will sink" as i sadly deposited more money to buy more coins.

They shook their heads and abandoned me to the tide, for to them i was a lost cause.

You only increase my sadness when i ponder your foolishness, standing on the beach laughing at the guy building a raft.

You say many words, but we all hear the hollow echo as in your heart you know my path is true.

You are like a cornered animal, lashing out at everything and jumping at the slightest sound.

You've already cried your $1000 dollar tears and now try to drag others down in your misery,

My raft shall be be my deliverance as i call all the little lost Bitcoins to my side.

And i know when the time is nigh, I'll ride once again into a glorious outcome.

I remember the screams and the wailing, when my old $1000 raft became $ 50 000

~Noah

So you create a self-loathing thread with a tone of nothing but sorrow and regret.

Then attempt to validate yourself by comparing your meager failed investment to a fabled biblical character?

Seems to follow your past logic of living in a false reality.

If it's one thing bitcoin shills and MLM marketers share in common, its a high sense of illusion and grandeur tales of promised riches.

Whatever makes you feel better, bro. Smiley

Meager in your rich life style, in mine a x50 rise is a big thing. Your bitterness at your losses or whatever reason is what leads you to post scathing comments in other threads.

I'm sorry but trying to agitate other really isn't going to fix your problems, we can talk about it if you want

Right.

So first you claim you were experiencing the sting of an obvious market bubble and looked for sympathetic bro-hugs.  Then I try and knock some sense into you by stating your own sadness was nothing more than your past and continued mistakes, and that you need to wake the hell up and quit committing these investment fallacies.

Your 'defense mechanism' kicks in and you suddenly retract your story and reinvent yourself as some battle-tested messiah who has no time to weep when you're basking in a 50x profit.

Hey, you're the one parting seas, not me champ. Smiley

If ever you'd like to finally get your story straight and sober up from your obvious current state of disillusionment, then I'm here for ya.  But I probably won't tell you what you don't want to hear, seeing as you have some unhealthy infatuation with self-inflicted pain.
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:09:35 AM

I've been around long enough and know the price will recover sooner or later, but that doesn't stop the sting.

I realized i was laughing, that sad laugh that escapes you when you are completely powerless.

Kind of like how i'd wake up in a bar and remember i had a final exam in twenty minutes.

So i laughed my sad laugh, and deposited more money to buy more coins, what a confusing world we live in.

You are the poet of the blockchain Bit :-)

Thank you  Wink

@ flipstyle.....

I bought most of my babies when the world was but a small place. There were guys like you then, just like there are guys like you now.

They said, "it will never work, you will sink" as i sadly deposited more money to buy more coins.

They shook their heads and abandoned me to the tide, for to them i was a lost cause.

You only increase my sadness when i ponder your foolishness, standing on the beach laughing at the guy building a raft.

You say many words, but we all hear the hollow echo as in your heart you know my path is true.

You are like a cornered animal, lashing out at everything and jumping at the slightest sound.

You've already cried your $1000 dollar tears and now try to drag others down in your misery,

My raft shall be be my deliverance as i call all the little lost Bitcoins to my side.

And i know when the time is nigh, I'll ride once again into a glorious outcome.

I remember the screams and the wailing, when my old $1000 raft became $ 50 000

~Noah

So you create a self-loathing thread with a tone of nothing but sorrow and regret.

Then attempt to validate yourself by comparing your meager failed investment to a fabled biblical character?

Seems to follow your past logic of living in a false reality.

If it's one thing bitcoin shills and MLM marketers share in common, its a high sense of illusion and grandeur tales of promised riches.

Whatever makes you feel better, bro. Smiley

Meager in your rich life style, in mine a x50 rise is a big thing. Your bitterness at your losses or whatever reason is what leads you to post scathing comments in other threads.

I'm sorry but trying to agitate other really isn't going to fix your problems, we can talk about it if you want

Right.

So first you claim you were experiencing the sting of an obvious market bubble and looked for sympathetic bro-hugs.  Then I try and knock some sense into you by stating your own sadness was nothing more than your past and continued mistakes, and that you need to wake the hell up and quit committing these investment fallacies.

Your 'defense mechanism' kicks in and you suddenly retract your story and reinvent yourself as some battle-tested messiah who has no time to weep when you're basking in a 50x profit.

Hey, you're the one parting seas, not me champ. Smiley

If ever you'd like to finally get your story straight and sober up from your obvious current state of disillusionment, then I'm here for ya.  But I probably won't tell you what you don't want to hear, seeing as you have some unhealthy infatuation with self-inflicted pain.

I didn't wast time, i just highlighted all the areas you are wrong, care to re-write your statement?

flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:22:41 AM

I didn't stutter.  First you cry, then you gloat about 50x profit.  Which one is it? Or is your memory still fuzzy?

It's ok if you don't want to discuss your obvious contradictions.  I forgive you.

sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:27:45 AM

I was afraid of getting lower prices, because I hope to bitcoin. hopefully the March increase, at least $450.

what are your thoughts?
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

I was afraid of getting lower prices, because I hope to bitcoin. hopefully the March increase, at least $450.

what are your thoughts?

This isn't the speculation board but while i do hope for the same, i can only guess that it will take a bit longer to recover.

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:56:46 AM

that's what I'm experiencing right now. Just completed a small purchase. Nothing big... just playing my part. If only I could turn the tears of sadness into laughter  Grin

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:05:49 PM

that's what I'm experiencing right now. Just completed a small purchase. Nothing big... just playing my part. If only I could turn the tears of sadness into laughter  Grin

Soon!! Hang in there!

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:24:29 PM

To remedy this situation I suggest watching Vinnie Jones movie 'Redirected'  Grin
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:17:10 PM

To remedy this situation I suggest watching Vinnie Jones movie 'Redirected'  Grin

Maybe The Vagina Monologues would be more appropriate for this thread

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:28:04 PM

Haven't heard of that till now lol. Is it a book or a movie or what?
Flashman

Hodl!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:50:33 PM

Haven't heard of that till now lol. Is it a book or a movie or what?

It's a stage production mostly, if you see it playing near you, get the bros together, make a night of it....

Wink

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:51:20 PM

Lol... Sponsored by BitPay
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:13:07 PM

I'm sorry, but...

So you lose money, yet toss more money at the same sinking ship hoping to make money?  Then claim the system is confusing?

Oh man, you can't even make this stuff up.  You really do deserve to lose every penny you 'invest.'
From what I understood he believes in the technology long term and thinks it will recover. So yeah its sad, but at the endo f the day you know it will go back up, long term tho. So if you believe long term, why not buy more when you can have what you believe in at a 80% discount.
BaselessBitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:45:26 PM

Of course it stings that it is down. We all know bitcoin will recover though.
riptide

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:35:55 PM

This only goes to show that the very best time to entire a market is right after a crash. Look at oil. Might be worth a look pretty soon.
After all, they didn't invest in all that oil equipment to sell $20/barrel oil!
Flashman

Hodl!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:09:00 PM

This only goes to show that the very best time to entire a market is right after a crash. Look at oil. Might be worth a look pretty soon.
After all, they didn't invest in all that oil equipment to sell $20/barrel oil!

Buy a distress sale oilfield for $1, find out how to pocket $$$$ in "carbon tax" not to produce anything Cheesy

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Ibistru

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:24:24 PM

@flipstyle yeah, you're sorry all right. Averaging down isn't a bad idea. What's a bad idea is taking pleasure at his losing money. That's... a little more than low character. Psychopathic more like. Of course the pathology is no doubt your buying in at 1k+ or some such situation. Being mean to this guy makes you feel better about your situation.

These forums seem to be overrun with trollish scum such as yourself.

A certain amount of culling is actually good for the ecosystem.
Bitcoin's extreme volatily has been caused in great part by the too many self-styled 'investors', the ones that find themselves crying now.
BaselessBitcoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:43:51 PM

@flipstyle yeah, you're sorry all right. Averaging down isn't a bad idea. What's a bad idea is taking pleasure at his losing money. That's... a little more than low character. Psychopathic more like. Of course the pathology is no doubt your buying in at 1k+ or some such situation. Being mean to this guy makes you feel better about your situation.

These forums seem to be overrun with trollish scum such as yourself.

A certain amount of culling is actually good for the ecosystem.
Bitcoin's extreme volatily has been caused in great part by the too many self-styled 'investors', the ones that find themselves crying now.

I agree the day traders and pseudo investors are panicking but many are loading up on the way down to further hold.
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 08:08:44 PM

how much have you lost?
You don't lose till you sell.
No, that's delusional. You have to value your assets at market.
Flashman

Hodl!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:36:58 PM

how much have you lost?
You don't lose till you sell.
No, that's delusional. You have to value your assets at market.

Go on, say it again, have to, have to, have to, then scream and throw a tantrum like a 2 year old not getting candy in a store.

Haven't sold, haven't lost  Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: