Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:26:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the friday's spooky crazy rumor circulating about bitcoin?  (Read 5960 times)
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:35:07 AM

Hopefully it is something positive that will push the value per bitcoin back up to at least a comfortable spot again.

Whatever Guerbuez says will have about this much effect on the markets:

The Bad Guy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:55:45 AM

It's friday morning here Grin any new informations about what he was talking about it or nothing special ? please tell me he is not talkingabout that chinese or japonese exchange website  Undecided

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:24:03 AM

It's friday morning here Grin any new informations about what he was talking about it or nothing special ? please tell me he is not talkingabout that chinese or japonese exchange website  Undecided

I think it was about the karpeles news , but I am not sure.  Wait until the 23.59 GMT If today and we will see.
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:47:24 AM

I think it was about the karpeles news , but I am not sure.  Wait until the 23.59 GMT If today and we will see.

yep.. some crazy stuff

http://www.cio.com/article/2871534/mtgoxs-karpeles-denies-involvement-in-silk-road.html
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:52:39 AM

yep.. some crazy stuff

http://www.cio.com/article/2871534/mtgoxs-karpeles-denies-involvement-in-silk-road.html

Yes , I've also opened a thread here in the forum :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=926191.0
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 10:08:14 AM

Looks like it is about Factom:

Factom's simple extension of the Bitcoin blockchain, allows users to run their own personal, provably immutable ledgers. Users and applications, also have the ability to define which information is stored in the ledgers. "Foactom lets you use the blockchain without forcing you to use the currency,"

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:52:14 PM

I think he is about to reveal via tweet soon
start the art

Activity: 395
Merit: 408

Bitcoin OG artworks collection

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 06:03:41 PM

"So what is this crazy rumor? is it that satoshi will be coming to conference? "
yo, cuddaloreappu !
I am so fucked about this situation,but this make me lol.
i can lose all my btc,price will probably go to two digits,but after all,this event will be miracle!

be well ,man
z.k

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 06:15:53 PM

Hopefully it is something positive that will push the value per bitcoin back up to at least a comfortable spot again.

is this a waterglas? then i will be huge  Grin ! Moon!

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:17:52 PM

something about ripple then?
God27

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

The 4th industrial revolution!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:18:53 PM

Casheer?

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:15:17 PM

Casheer?

This clearly alludes to some big announcement for Titcoin. Very nippley.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:36:39 PM

"So what is this crazy rumor? is it that satoshi will be coming to conference? "
yo, cuddaloreappu !
I am so fucked about this situation,but this make me lol.
i can lose all my btc,price will probably go to two digits,but after all,this event will be miracle!

be well ,man
z.k

Satoshi? Yeah, I don't know about that.

I do know Matt Carson and/or Dan Murtha from Minersource will be there. Perhaps somebody could ask them where the fuck the millions of dollars in customer funds are? Maybe they could also explain why they partnered with the Romanian faggot scammers Alex Sovu and Dan Andronic from Black Arrow.

Where's my fucking money assholes?
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 12:33:46 AM

Seems to have been a troll. The Friday work day is over and there's no significant Bitcoin news.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:36:27 AM

Seems to have been a troll. The Friday work day is over and there's no significant Bitcoin news.

The conference in Miami starts tonight (or just started.)  Supposedly the announcement is something that is going to be made there?

But I am not expecting much regardless.  Not sure what news could be that amazing?  Roll Eyes

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 12:43:09 AM

12.42am on Saturday 17th here in the UK and price is currently $211 on cex.io......hmmmmmm Undecided
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:46:15 AM

Well Huobi is sick of waiting and just seems to have started a dump, no volume anywhere though.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:00:52 AM

I finally found the big news story from Adam Guerbuez.

http://jonathanturley.org/2012/02/16/man-dies-of-heart-attack-while-eating-6000-calorie-triple-bypass-burger-at-heart-attack-grill/

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:08:40 AM

I'll be at the conference tomorrow.  Right now as of 8:08pm EST there is a party, so I dont know if any news will be announced there.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 1303

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:12:27 AM

I'll be at the conference tomorrow.  Right now as of 8:08pm EST there is a party, so I dont know if any news will be announced there.

He is still tweeting about it, 36 minutes ago:

Woah over 200 PM's Such Anxiety, I'm on Mobile and will be back on shortly, the best has yet begun. #bitcoin pic.twitter.com/xynH6fEuPS
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: