Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Beautiful Authentic Hand-Crafted Stained Glass Pieces  (Read 1582 times)
westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:38:15 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2012, 04:12:06 PM by westkybitcoins

I'm attempting to sell several works for a friend who creates stained glass art. Each is a beautiful hand-crafted piece, quality work that is well worth the price. Any of them would make a special, cherished gift for a loved one, or a wonderful display for any home. All prices include well-packaged shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. and tracking.

For a few BTC extra, I'm willing to use BitMit and their escrow system. Otherwise, I'll exchange personal information (including phone number) for anyone who wants to purchase a piece. Just send a PM and we'll work out the details.

The entire album of images of the 4 pieces for sale can be viewed here:

http://imgur.com/a/9oKmB#0

EDIT: It's been asked if the artist does custom pieces, and the answer is Yes! Post or PM to hash out the details and receive contact info.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:38:51 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 08:26:55 PM by westkybitcoins

THE ROSE

This piece is great as a hanging work of art, and would also be a great inset to a door or window. The overall dimensions are roughly 19 x 19 inches.

Price is $300 USD, payable in bitcoins.

(click pics for larger images)

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:39:23 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 08:30:06 PM by westkybitcoins

SONGBIRD

A piece with a variety of glass types, this is another one that can be hung or set into a door or window very easily. Dimensions are approximately 20.5 x 14.5 inches.

Price is $300 USD, payable in bitcoins.

westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:39:58 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 08:32:48 PM by westkybitcoins

THE BRIGHT SHIELD

An impressive work, this piece fits well with an Irish or medieval theme, or can simply be a decorative piece to brighten any room. Dimensions are roughly 32 x 22 inches.

Price is $450 USD, payable in bitcoins.

westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:40:32 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 08:34:39 PM by westkybitcoins

IRISH HEART

This brilliant piece is simple in design, but elegant in execution, and can be hung or inset into a window quite easily. Dimensions are approximately 25.75 x 23 inches.

Price is $400 USD, payable in bitcoins.

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:58:31 PM

I'm attempting to sell several works for a friend who creates stained glass art. Each is a beautiful hand-crafted piece, quality work that is well worth the price. Any of them would make a special, cherished gift for a loved one, or a wonderful display for any home. All prices include well-packaged shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. and tracking.

For a few BTC extra, I'm willing to use BitMit and their escrow system. Otherwise, I'll exchange personal information (including phone number) for anyone who wants to purchase a piece. Just send a PM and we'll work out the details.

Can you ask you friend if they can make custom pieces? I'm looking for a giant Red Sox "B"
westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 06:10:25 PM

Can you ask you friend if they can make custom pieces? I'm looking for a giant Red Sox "B"

He does, actually. Pin down the details of what you want, and I'll send you his contact information so you two can hash out the details.

He's not set up to receive bitcoins yet, so you'll want to settle your price in USD and have him pass along the details to me (although I'm sure he'd be happy to take a credit/debit card instead.)

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 06:20:07 PM

He does, actually. Pin down the details of what you want, and I'll send you his contact information so you two can hash out the details.

He's not set up to receive bitcoins yet, so you'll want to settle your price in USD and have him pass along the details to me (although I'm sure he'd be happy to take a credit/debit card instead.)

I'm not really sure how technical he can get with it, but I'd leave the size up to him. The larger the better, I can find some place to hang it.

I'd like something like this:
or like this:
westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 06:44:26 PM

PM sent.

westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 04:16:52 PM

Bump

Snapman

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2012, 08:31:27 PM

One with a hemp leaf would sell like hot cakes on the grasscity forum.

BTCRadio: 17cafKShokyQCbaNuzaDo5HLoSnffMNPAs
westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 09:08:04 PM

One with a hemp leaf would sell like hot cakes on the grasscity forum.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the artist would never do a hemp leaf, no matter how much you offered.

He could probably do a bitcoin logo fairly cheaply though.

westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 04:13:15 PM

Bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: