Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DecryptRcoin [DECR] | Fast Transactions | No IPO | Exchange |  (Read 13197 times)
DecryptR (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:45:15 AM

DecryptRcoin has been added to the vote list on Cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Best of luck

Thanks for adding it to the list  Smiley
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DecryptR (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:59:21 AM

Just to let everyone know who is bickering about it, yes I paid to have this coin created by a service just like how everyone else does be it scrypt, x11, x13, x15, etc but there is a few things that I don't quiet understand from the FUDers....

For instance just because things don't extract to your roaming folder or use the latest bitcoin core doesn't mean it is a dud coin, I have been honest and upfront since release unlike other coins that promise you the world & never come through with it.

This is a coin to mine for the people with SHA-256 ASIC's (Mostly Everyone)

I will soon be updating the main DecryptRcoin core using the most recent version of Bitcoins one, adding in the most recent ssl, "maybe" even change the Difficulty Algorithm/Retarget to something different.

Here is also a quote from the OP regarding the coins purpose/use.

DecryptRcoin is a Cryptocurrency aimed at providing Fast Transactions for sending and receiving payments in return for Products & Services.
You can mine it just like any other Altcoin out there as there is a worldwide establishment of mining hardware already in existence which has been proven to strengthen coin networks.
Miners look for a certain Encrypted part inside of a block & then Decrypt it thus confirming its existence in the blockchain.
In "Basic Terms" it is similar to all the rest out there but shows some promise of being different & standing out from the crowd.

sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:14:45 AM

Just to let everyone know who is bickering about it, yes I paid to have this coin created by a service just like how everyone else does be it scrypt, x11, x13, x15, etc but there is a few things that I don't quiet understand from the FUDers....

For instance just because things don't extract to your roaming folder or use the latest bitcoin core doesn't mean it is a dud coin, I have been honest and upfront since release unlike other coins that promise you the world & never come through with it.

This is a coin to mine for the people with SHA-256 ASIC's (Mostly Everyone)

I will soon be updating the main DecryptRcoin core using the most recent version of Bitcoins one, adding in the most recent ssl, "maybe" even change the Difficulty Algorithm/Retarget to something different.

Here is also a quote from the OP regarding the coins purpose/use.

DecryptRcoin is a Cryptocurrency aimed at providing Fast Transactions for sending and receiving payments in return for Products & Services.
You can mine it just like any other Altcoin out there as there is a worldwide establishment of mining hardware already in existence which has been proven to strengthen coin networks.
Miners look for a certain Encrypted part inside of a block & then Decrypt it thus confirming its existence in the blockchain.
In "Basic Terms" it is similar to all the rest out there but shows some promise of being different & standing out from the crowd.

This is the first time you've even come close to addressing any wallet issues. I agree that where the conf file is located is not a real problem but how about this:

I will not launch a pool for this one , leveldb is not compiling i need it to copy from another coin , the coind is compiling as bitcoind , the node 54.194.99.126 is same as VIRTUALDIBSCOIN a fail coin ...................

Sorry for my bad English

I ran into this same issue while trying to set up a mining pool for this coin. The daemon would not compile because of leveldb issues. Yes, I could probably fix the issue (I see that there was one pool who was able to compile the wallet), but it's a big red flag. It's not a red flag for a scam or anything like that, but it's a red flag for the possibility of more issues down the road that would affect the miners using my pool. Without a developer capable of addressing these issues, it's not worth the risk of setting up a pool.

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:16:41 AM

i have 8036 coins to sell....PM offers

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:43:07 PM

I have 13K DECR to sell, PM me with genuine offers.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:03:58 PM

i have 8036 coins to sell....PM offers

I've just started a Buy/Sell thread for DecryptRcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929556.0
darkowenter

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:45:10 PM

any news dev ? :>
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980

aka "whocares"

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:45:54 PM

he is gone....

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
DecryptR (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:04:03 AM

any news dev ? :>

Nothing to report on the exchange side currently.

he is gone....

No I'm not, I'm here.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:22:55 PM

Exchange?
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:25:39 AM

I will sell 13K DECR for 15 Litecoins.

Thanks to Bitcointalk downtime I had to repost this  Undecided
DecryptR (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:49:12 AM

Remember to Vote for DecryptRcoin

Cryptopia
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Coins-E
https://www.coins-e.com/voting
glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:42:24 AM

This coin sucks. Will there ever be exchange?
Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:10:35 PM

I bought some coins and accidently gave a BTC address. The coins was sent from buyer and he gave tx id #. The coins went to that BTC address though they are DECR coins. Which is strange the wallet would even send to a non DECR address. Will the coins return to sender?
AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:24:36 PM

In most of cases.. they will return to sender...
May you get luck ..  Roll Eyes
I bought some coins and accidently gave a BTC address. The coins was sent from buyer and he gave tx id #. The coins went to that BTC address though they are DECR coins. Which is strange the wallet would even send to a non DECR address. Will the coins return to sender?

TimSweat

Activity: 392

TimSweat

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:21:31 PM

She's with a good amount of hash.
Any predictions of any exchange to be added ??

We have contacted the majority of the Exchanges regarding the "Possible" listing of DecryptRcoin.

Please Re-Tweet & Favorite the tweets from the Official DecryptRcoin Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DecryptRcoin
I was looking to mine this coin but when I downloaded the wallet it didn't make an %appdata% folder for the coin??? Why is that? Then I tried to make my own folder in the %appdata% for the wallet and it still didn't work and it said no block source available??? Can you please help me figure this out so I can start mining this coin Smiley Thanks

I put a new folder on my desktop and named it after the coin and extracted it there and I'm up and running , It didn't put mine in the %appdata% either . But also I had to use my laptop as I think it's 64 bit and mine started working from thier .

Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:32:02 PM

May you get luck ..  Roll Eyes

Coin still haven't returned. They are sitting in a BTC address that doesn't exist on DECR network. How long does it takes to be returned to sender? Or how can I go about retrieving them?
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:48:23 PM

I remember the good old days when mining was fun... and sometimes profitable. Long gone are those days. Now all we have to choose from is a long list of copy/paste shitcoins or IPO/ICO scamcoins, either of which immediately gets bombarded with huge amounts of hash from miners with expensive rigs or rented hashpower, making mining by most people unprofitable. How long will it be before this one goes the way of almost all other copy/paste coins and gets pumped and dumped into oblivion? Good luck dev. Use that 2.5BTC wisely.

AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:03:36 AM

If they didn't return till now.... they will never ..!
And nothing ( as far as I know) can be done to retrieve them back ! I'm sorry !
May you get luck ..  Roll Eyes

Coin still haven't returned. They are sitting in a BTC address that doesn't exist on DECR network. How long does it takes to be returned to sender? Or how can I go about retrieving them?

TimSweat

Activity: 392

TimSweat

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:57:17 AM

Yea I wish we could get a few coin go up in price that would stay so that they were mineable . Maybe someone should redo btc so that it could be mineable again .

I remember the good old days when mining was fun... and sometimes profitable. Long gone are those days. Now all we have to choose from is a long list of copy/paste shitcoins or IPO/ICO scamcoins, either of which immediately gets bombarded with huge amounts of hash from miners with expensive rigs or rented hashpower, making mining by most people unprofitable. How long will it be before this one goes the way of almost all other copy/paste coins and gets pumped and dumped into oblivion? Good luck dev. Use that 2.5BTC wisely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: