Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AutoDiv3 - Next Dividend Saturday, April 25 2015  (Read 27748 times)
j.jaymes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:27:14 PM

Thanks you for the payedout! Im glad I havent missed the train with this assett and happy to be on board with it! Yes, sometimes people do need to sell for personal reasons, but gives others a chance to get in. Im picking up more in the meantime. Just added this to my sig so that more people can find out about your unique dividend producing assetts. All the best to everone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
autodiv (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:55:24 PM

Thanks you for the payedout! Im glad I havent missed the train with this assett and happy to be on board with it! Yes, sometimes people do need to sell for personal reasons, but gives others a chance to get in. Im picking up more in the meantime. Just added this to my sig so that more people can find out about your unique dividend producing assetts. All the best to everone!

Way to go! The more people who learn about the investment the higher your stake will be worth is how I look at it. We are all a team here. I have had members translate this OP into both Chinese and Spanish so hopefully that will introduce AutoDiv3 to new markets. I will have more languages translations done as I find qualified people. Anything that can expand the assets is bound to have a positive effect on ROI. Thanks for all your help.

j.jaymes

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:40:22 PM

Way to go! The more people who learn about the investment the higher your stake will be worth is how I look at it. We are all a team here. I have had members translate this OP into both Chinese and Spanish so hopefully that will introduce AutoDiv3 to new markets. I will have more languages translations done as I find qualified people. Anything that can expand the assets is bound to have a positive effect on ROI. Thanks for all your help.

No problem mate! Thanks you for all your efforts on all fronts. The Nxt assett exchange needs more projects like this for people to invest in. Solid, trustworthy and profitable, Hope your having a great St. Patricks Day, you deserve it!

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:59:56 PM

No problem mate! Thanks you for all your efforts on all fronts. The Nxt assett exchange needs more projects like this for people to invest in. Solid, trustworthy and profitable, Hope your having a great St. Patricks Day, you deserve it!

Today is a typical day for me. NXT Asset Exchange still has a ways to go to attract better asset issuers. The volume tends to be low for most markets and plus that ridiculous NXT Forum is full of trolls and dream killers so I doubt too many people are attracted to use that platform. The software works fine though so maybe that is enough to get interest.

liliwang

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:36:41 PM

i tell my friends to buy assets. mebbe they listen.  Grin

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:55:00 PM

They might Lili. I am sure they can sense your enthusiasm!  Grin

liliwang

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:13:41 PM

They might Lili. I am sure they can sense your enthusiasm!  Grin

they luv me hehe....i buy some more at discounts b4 saturday! i cannt wait!  Grin

lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:25:37 PM

I still do not understand, what you really gain by paying a percentage to your assets?
As you get with their IPO?

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:49:19 PM

I still do not understand, what you really gain by paying a percentage to your assets?

Sorry your question is not super clear to me. The money I take in is been placed into service trading altcoins and assets. Each day the profit from those operations is paid out to investors and I keep 25%. Since the money is more than I had to trade to begin with my 25% fee can increase to be quite a substantial amount. So I get paid each day so do investors. I am making more money because of having more capital to trade with and investors are making money because they took the risk.

Hopefully that makes sense.

lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:01:40 PM

Sorry your question is not super clear to me. The money I take in is been placed into service trading altcoins and assets. Each day the profit from those operations is paid out to investors and I keep 25%. Since the money is more than I had to trade to begin with my 25% fee can increase to be quite a substantial amount. So I get paid each day so do investors. I am making more money because of having more capital to trade with and investors are making money because they took the risk.

OK, makes any sense. Smiley
If i put Autodiv sell orders, still receive dividends before the orders are executed?

Thanks for explain.

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:11:53 PM

OK, makes any sense. Smiley
If i put Autodiv sell orders, still receive dividends before the orders are executed?

Thanks for explain.

If the sell order has not been executed the dividends will be paid. However I would not suggest buying and then trying to collect the dividend and selling. Like most NXT AE markets there is not a huge amount of liquidity. When people push multiple sell orders up at one time and do not take into account the overall volume those orders tend to remain unsold and the asset values goes down.

NXT AE also requires blocks to solve before trades are executed so there is a long lag between order execution. If you plan on 'day trading' assets you need to understand you will come up against a lot of bots. My assets are dividend payers and are designed optimally to be held for dividends rather than to be traded at a frenzied pace.

If you have any other question let me know.

j.jaymes

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:24:01 PM

This be me on Saturaday after AutoDiv3 payedout!

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:54:36 PM

This be me on Saturaday after AutoDiv3 payedout!

Best day of the week no doubt! Enjoy.  Grin

printshop

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:09:41 AM

The 60 day milestone of daily payments is probably convincing people these assets are for real.

In other words, income is still above outgo.

This is a well known ponzi from the NXT community. I'd hope BTC-goers are a little smarter than this.
autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:45:48 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 10:57:37 AM by autodiv

The 60 day milestone of daily payments is probably convincing people these assets are for real.

In other words, income is still above outgo.

This is a well known ponzi from the NXT community. I'd hope BTC-goers are a little smarter than this.

There have been absolutely no asset issuer sales for either Asset for 3 weeks and the dividends have been paid religiously. This is because the money for dividends comes from my operations and not from asset sales.

This asset is definitely not a Ponzi under any circumstances or in any way shape or form. 64 days of daily dividends have been paid and will continue to be paid.

BTW you just insulted everyone at the NXT Forum with your comments. People there are plenty intelligent. Perhaps you would be better served concentrating on your own assets (which have a very spotty performance record.)

For anyone just joining the thread.

AutoDiv performance to date: 72.93% 64 days straight paying.
AutoDiv3 is at 34.42% and pays out again tomorrow
. Click here to buy more and get your share of the profits!

P.S. This commenter 'printshop' runs an asset known as DailyTrade which is supposed to pay daily dividends but mysteriously stopped earlier this month. As the saying goes take what he says with a pinch of salt.

cryptardio

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:07:21 AM

looking forward to another saturday mate!

https://i.imgur.com/k9IyLTq.jpg
j.jaymes

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:45:29 AM

Looking forward to Saturadays div pay! These assetts have been solid since day one for me and many others. With some on sale Ill be picking up more today! Thanks you for the opportunity to earn with you Autodiv. Many kind wishes for continued success for all.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:36:39 PM

Looking forward to Saturadays div pay! These assetts have been solid since day one for me and many others. With some on sale Ill be picking up more today! Thanks you for the opportunity to earn with you Autodiv. Many kind wishes for continued success for all.

Yes. I suggest you get in while the 'weak hands' are selling. Their impatience will be your reward. Thanks for the support.

j.jaymes

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:59:09 PM

Yes. I suggest you get in while the 'weak hands' are selling. Their impatience will be your reward. Thanks for the support.

No problem mate! Happy to be on board with projects that have a proven track record. With so many broken promises in the Cryptoworld, this is one of very few outperforming my expectations. As I said earlier, Ive added a sig file to my profile to spread the word as much as I can to spread the wealth!  Grin

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:02:50 PM

No problem mate! Happy to be on board with projects that have a proven track record. With so many broken promises in the Cryptoworld, this is one of very few outperforming my expectations. As I said earlier, Ive added a sig file to my profile to spread the word as much as I can to spread the wealth!  Grin

Every little bit helps. The bigger and more liquid the market gets the better it is for all investors. I agree about all the lies. So many 'devs' and asset issuers have just not come through. There are a few long term projects out there though and we cannot forget that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: