Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AutoDiv3 - Next Dividend Saturday, April 25 2015  (Read 27751 times)
lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:39:02 PM

AutoDiv is active payments? No NXT today and yesterday.

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
autodiv (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:02:01 PM

Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=926800.msg10883741#msg10883741

AutoDiv dividends are now suspended as the ICO return is now at 214%.

AutoDiv capital has been combined with AutoDiv3 and weekly payments remain ongoing and were paid today at a rate of 3.21%. Total return for AutoDiv3 is now at 40.96%.

kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:28:28 PM

Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=926800.msg10883741#msg10883741

AutoDiv dividends are now suspended as the ICO return is now at 214%.

AutoDiv capital has been combined with AutoDiv3 and weekly payments remain ongoing and were paid today at a rate of 3.21%. Total return for AutoDiv3 is now at 40.96%.

I literally bought a few autoDiv assets 10 days ago... now you just suspend dividends!? yikes, orderbook is empty too. How do you propose I fix this sh*tstorm?

Quote from: autodiv
This asset is perfect for long-term asset holders who are looking for solid returns paid once weekly as well as serious investors who want high price appreciation and a stable, consistent performer.

I guess the same can't be said for AutoDiv

CaptainChill

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:48:12 PM

I literally bought a few autoDiv assets 10 days ago... now you just suspend dividends!? yikes, orderbook is empty too. How do you propose I fix this sh*tstorm?

Quote from: autodiv
This asset is perfect for long-term asset holders who are looking for solid returns paid once weekly as well as serious investors who want high price appreciation and a stable, consistent performer.

I guess the same can't be said for AutoDiv

I'm exactly in the same situation. I've bought some autodiv just few days ago... I would like to have some answers too.
kyma

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:23:23 AM

The least that could be done is a swap-out for recent buyers before the announcement. Nothing about this was 'obvious'

starfishi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:12:30 AM

The least that could be done is a swap-out for recent buyers before the announcement. Nothing about this was 'obvious'

Really ?   It was waiting to happen . .  Smiley

kyma

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:17:35 AM

Really ?   It was waiting to happen . .  Smiley

yes. really. the OP looks exactly as it did weeks ago. all it speaks of is autoDiv3. the lack of conversation about autoDiv make's it obvious? what it does say about autoDiv3 is that it is designed to be a longterm/lifetime investment. so why would anyone just assume that autoDiv is any different?

starfishi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:51:25 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 06:39:01 AM by starfishi

yes. really. the OP looks exactly as it did weeks ago. all it speaks of is autoDiv3. the lack of conversation about autoDiv make's it obvious? what it does say about autoDiv3 is that it is designed to be a longterm/lifetime investment. so why would anyone just assume that autoDiv is any different?

If you would have followed his AutoDiv/AutoDiv3 thread on the NXT-forum, you would have seen, that he guaranteed a minimum of 1% daily (max. 2.5%) for Autodiv (He changed the OP there already, but it is talked about in the thread).
I would have liked this to be a longterm/lifetime investment too, but it should be clear to anyone, that 1% DAILY (guaranteed) won´t last . .
He was paying well over 1% daily, but as soon, as he started to pay exactly 1.01% every day, for weeks, i knew, that it is coming to the end, and i sold off my AutoDiv gradually.

CaptainChill

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:14:17 PM

Nobody would have bought you these autodiv if it was so obvious.
If autodiv capital is now merged with autodiv3 why autodiv shares are not converted into autodiv3 shares? That would make more sense to me.

And maybe it was obvious when you saw your dividends at 1.01% for weeks but I only had two days with dividends before he stopped sending them so it was not so obvious to me and I just feel fooled.

I hope my english is not too bad.
autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:01:55 PM

Nobody would have bought you these autodiv if it was so obvious.
If autodiv capital is now merged with autodiv3 why autodiv shares are not converted into autodiv3 shares? That would make more sense to me.

And maybe it was obvious when you saw your dividends at 1.01% for weeks but I only had two days with dividends before he stopped sending them so it was not so obvious to me and I just feel fooled.

I hope my english is not too bad.

Your English is fine. The trouble with converting AutoDiv to AutoDiv3 is that you did not buy AutoDiv tokens from me unless you purchased before January 28 2015. That is the day the ICO ended.

If you want you can PM your NXT account number and I will take a look at your situation.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:03:27 PM

If you would have followed his AutoDiv/AutoDiv3 thread on the NXT-forum, you would have seen, that he guaranteed a minimum of 1% daily (max. 2.5%) for Autodiv (He changed the OP there already, but it is talked about in the thread).
I would have liked this to be a longterm/lifetime investment too, but it should be clear to anyone, that 1% DAILY (guaranteed) won´t last . .
He was paying well over 1% daily, but as soon, as he started to pay exactly 1.01% every day, for weeks, i knew, that it is coming to the end, and i sold off my AutoDiv gradually.

Lifetime investment?  Grin

Congrats on your making an awesome ROI on AutoDiv. You are in the same boat as everyone else who bought from the ICO.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:11:42 PM

The difference is that AutoDiv was an IPO with a short sales period. I told initial investors it was an experimental fund. I do not feel at all bad about shutting it down because all initial ICO investors received at least a 200% ROI in just over two months.

I have not marketed for the asset in quite some time and I have told anyone who asked that I felt it was not as good of an investment as AutoDiv3 when the price soared about 5 all the way to 7 or beyond. Why? Because the dividends were calculated on the basis of 4 NXT only, lowering the effective yield below the amount paid by ICO investors. In other words people were paying more to get less.

On the other hand AutoDiv3 has been selling for below the .1 rate which the dividend calculation is made at. That means the effective yield is higher than what is offered. Since both assets were used primarily for dividend appreciation it seems people would choose that one. However numerous people have been 'day trading' both assets. That is particularly a problem for AutoDiv because the dividends are supplementing the trades and most people are not holding - which was the main and only point of the asset.

Had you asked me any of these questions I would have been happy to answer. It is not as if I am out of touch since I update and respond every day.

Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:37:19 PM

you also said that in the original op, the payment would be automatic and for life.... Only fool would have think that it was for life, but this do not change the fact that you change your mind along the way and now some people feel like being scam...

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:44:07 PM

you also said that in the original op, the payment would be automatic and for life.... Only fool would have think that it was for life, but this do not change the fact that you change your mind along the way and now some people feel like being scam...

I guarantee you I made no such claims that I would make payments for the rest of your life or for the rest of my life. The idea is absurd on the surface of it.

AutoDiv was an ICO. No one can deny that fact and all the ICO investors have earned excellent returns. Further the price did not dip below 4 NXT at any point.

Those people who feel they were 'scammed' because they bought AutoDiv from someone else since January 28 can feel free to PM me with their NXT account number and I will look at their situation.

I have always remained in contact with people from the very beginning and I still am but I need to know who exactly I am dealing with rather than arguing about conspiracies in a thread.

Sebastien256

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:48:20 PM

I guarantee you I made no such claims that I would make payments for the rest of your life or for the rest of my life. The idea is absurd on the surface of it.

AutoDiv was an ICO. No one can deny that fact and all the ICO investors have earned excellent returns. Further the price did not dip below 4 NXT at any point.

Those people who feel they were 'scammed' because they bought AutoDiv from someone else since January 28 can feel free to PM me with their NXT account number and I will look at their situation.

I have always remained in contact with people from the very beginning and I still am but I need to know who exactly I am dealing with rather than arguing about conspiracies in a thread.

Now you just prove me you are a liar. TY. Anyway, I did enjoy play gamble pocket change on your asset tho.

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:52:45 PM

any of u ladies need some tissue? u sure are crying...  Grin

btw the op said send him a pm if u r feeling aggrived and he will look into ur situation. i have found op to be honorable in his dealings so mebbe try that before open thread slander/gossip.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:56:43 PM

Now you just prove me you are a liar. TY. Anyway, I did enjoy play gamble pocket change on your asset tho.

Send me your NXT account number in a PM and I will be happy to research your case. I am not a liar. I am confident that I never claimed I would be paying people dividends for the rest of their lives. If you think I will be getting up early in the morning in the year 2057 just to pay a dividend on an asset that generated $387 USD you may need to get a grip.

I am happy you enjoyed gambling your pocket change. You are the type of small-time 'investor and day trader' that my rule changes have been aimed at. I am happy to see the rules are having their desired impact.

Sebastien256

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:08:09 PM

Don't worry for me, Im fine.

ZPserge

Activity: 382

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:33:21 AM

such angry! take deep breaths. paycheck coming saturday. smile  Grin

no dividends for March 28, what happened?

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:28:10 AM

such angry! take deep breaths. paycheck coming saturday. smile  Grin

no dividends for March 28, what happened?
We got our dividends. Probably your AutoDiv3 shares were all placed in the ask order, OP claims not to pay dividends to the owners of shares in the ask order list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: