Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waste of time  (Read 5906 times)
sh!tcoin101 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:19:54 AM

What makes Bitcoin different is the cryptography it's based on. If you don't understand that, it's obvious that you think that it's all bullshit.

cryptography? pffff...

Too bad you can't duplicate gold bullion like you can ""cryptography""...

Maybe I should use the same business model to create my own bitcoin...

I'll call it .......hmmmmmm?   sh!tcoin -------> bazinga!!

What makes ""cryptography"" unique? when so many crackheads out there use the same ""cryptography"" to create bitcoin under a different name?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:22:45 AM

you've heard of math for dummies?

well, now introducing the NYtimes #1 bestseller:  cryptography for crackheads.

buy it now , only 100 sh!tcoins.

doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 04:37:11 AM

What makes Bitcoin different is the cryptography it's based on. If you don't understand that, it's obvious that you think that it's all bullshit.

cryptography? pffff...

What makes ""cryptography"" unique? when so many crackheads out there use the same ""cryptography"" to create bitcoin under a different name?

Its open source, so go right ahead.  No one is making you use bitcoin.
sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:38:33 AM

Be a little more creative with the names yall pick cuz it'll immediately give you away before you post your garb. If you're here for a reason and expect to stick around and invest in your account activity, ya might want to be more objective so you're more seasoned for a change in market sentiment and can stick around with your head high and your name credible to move forward.

Chef Ramsey on credibility...

I chose my tag carefully knowing it would pull in damage control operatives like yourself...

B A Z I N G A
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 04:38:38 AM

What makes ""cryptography"" unique?
That doesnt make any sense.  
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 04:43:42 AM

What a bunch of losers, you bitcoiners are no better than the fiat bankers who print money out of thin air...

It only takes one failure to prove the whole bitcoin industry is a hoax, and there have been plenty of failures...

The only interested parties in bitcoin are pirates. crackheads and mafia not to mention the weak economies that allow you crackheads to get away with it...

You make me wanna puke  

read your own post dumbass

It only takes one failure to prove the whole bitcoin industry is a hoax

And then you say

there have been plenty of failures...

If it only takes "ONE" then tell me sir why are Bitcoins and US still here.

Stop trying to push the price lower so panic investors will sell IDIOT, there are powers much stronger than your idiocised postings on BTT doing what they want with the market right now, they dont need your useless help. Smiley

sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:53:17 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 05:26:41 AM by sh!tcoin101

What makes ""cryptography"" unique?
That doesnt make any sense.  

Neither does --->bitcoin<---

What confused you? the double quotes?

or

What is it that makes your precious "cryptography" unique?

answer = nothing = can be duplicated = no value
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:01:26 AM

cryptography? pffff...

awww.. it must suck to be retarded Sad
sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:10:13 AM

What a bunch of losers, you bitcoiners are no better than the fiat bankers who print money out of thin air...

It only takes one failure to prove the whole bitcoin industry is a hoax, and there have been plenty of failures...

The only interested parties in bitcoin are pirates. crackheads and mafia not to mention the weak economies that allow you crackheads to get away with it...

You make me wanna puke  

read your own post dumbass

It only takes one failure to prove the whole bitcoin industry is a hoax

And then you say

there have been plenty of failures...

If it only takes "ONE" then tell me sir why are Bitcoins and US still here.

Stop trying to push the price lower so panic investors will sell IDIOT, there are powers much stronger than your idiocised postings on BTT doing what they want with the market right now, they dont need your useless help. Smiley

it's one sentence genius

powers? the same powers that created the GFC? - global financial crisis of 2008?

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 08:16:56 AM

OP: i guess you are not a BTC believer  Tongue ?

sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:14:12 AM

OP: i guess you are not a BTC believer  Tongue ?

The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing. –Phillip Fisher
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 09:22:05 AM

maybe you dont understand the whole potential of BTC . if you like, take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0oDDIy0P2s

Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 09:31:22 AM

You make me wanna puke 

Don't lie to me mate and let's be honest with each other , how much you really lost recently when Bitcoin price dropped a lot ?
& If you feel that way and you don't like bitcoin simply leave it instead of making an account here and bullshit with us . btw USD & euro are more used then Bitcoin from the Mafia & crackheads & pirates  Roll Eyes

sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:34:09 AM

maybe you dont understand the whole potential of BTC . if you like, take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0oDDIy0P2s

pass
sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:42:04 AM

You make me wanna puke 

Don't lie to me mate and let's be honest with each other , how much you really lost recently when Bitcoin price dropped a lot ?
& If you feel that way and you don't like bitcoin simply leave it instead of making an account here and bullshit with us . btw USD & euro are more used then Bitcoin from the Mafia & crackheads & pirates  Roll Eyes

I've done my due diligence dope and researched all the bad things about bitcoin. There is no way I would waste good money on this crap

I'm all for you buying the stuff though, good luck crackhead
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 10:06:19 AM

You make me wanna puke 

I've done my due diligence dope and researched all the bad things about bitcoin. There is no way I would waste good money on this crap

Then you won't mind sharing your knowledge with the community here , would you ? what are those "bad things" about bitcoin . Explain to us mr intelligence
btw no one is forcing you to use it , you are free to do what you want but don't come here insulting things that you don't know anything about Wink

sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:09:36 AM

You make me wanna puke 

Then you won't mind sharing your knowledge with the community here , would you ? what are those "bad things" about bitcoin . Explain to us mr intelligence
btw no one is forcing you to use it , you are free to do what you want but don't come here insulting things that you don't know anything about Wink

"The truth will set you free. But first it will piss you off."

Why don't you enlighten me a little - I've already said most of what was on my mind - all BAD

It will be interesting to read all the crud you have to offer...

So far LiteCoinGuy is the only one who has posted anything in the affirmative

Explain this simple equation to me:
When you invest in Land and the stock hits zero, then what you have left is Land
What do you have left when your bitcoin hits zero?
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 11:14:55 AM

Well nobody is saying Bitcoin is faultless. Bitcoin was here to cover up some of the faults of traditional finance system. But it failed to keep pace, that's all.

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:18:48 AM

@OP

If you send me a PM  i can start helping you today.

We will start immediately to work on controlling your anger and  generating rational calm thought processes.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:20:11 AM

Well nobody is saying Bitcoin is faultless. Bitcoin was here to cover up some of the faults of traditional finance system. But it failed to keep pace, that's all.

bazinga------> good post

so bitcoin has become what it tried to fix -----> bazinga

Exactly what is pissing me off - hence my first post
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: