Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS $376LR For $480 PP  (Read 1293 times)
kinglr (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 05:19:30 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2012, 03:13:45 AM by kinglr

PM if interested in my sale of $375LR for $480PP. BUyer goes first in exchange but i will have money ( LR ) sent to your account within one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 05:24:59 PM

Erm you are looking to exchange at ~27% fee ?

Are you on drugs or just stupid ?

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 05:32:30 PM

I see red flags all over this. Everyone else, you have been warned.
kinglr (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 05:49:42 PM

@" clipse " ,I buy LR to be able to sell LR, got to make a profit , that why my prices are a little high, give me a reasonable price that you would pay for LR and i can do the best i can , but i got to make a profit , only a fool will buy for more than he sells , but am a reasonable person , so if any one interested we can work on a better price for exchange, because i want Paypal for a business venture am about to enter. @ " johnthedog " am not no scamer my friend, wrong person , if you are interested we can do a small amount first before we do large sums to show you am legit.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 06:06:32 PM

I'm done here!

Feel free to PM me if other threads warrant the same action. I'm here to serve.

~Al the Alpaca~

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
kinglr (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 06:11:47 PM

I see red flags all over this. Everyone else, you have been warned.

Hey stop saying red flags on my Threads if you never tried to see if am legit my friend , find out first before you comment on or red flag any member topic or thread. Get your facts straight before you comment , yeah and i know there is alot of scam and rippers out there but stop making it hard for legit and official sellers or traders, would you like to be selling a service and someone give you a nation wide bad review before they even test the product , i don't think so , so stop it. If you would like to try a minimum amount to see if am legit you may but keep shut if you never tried my service.
kinglr (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 06:14:48 PM

My new price is $600 PP for $466Lr , thats the best rate i can do at this moment. $120 PP for $94LR.
Clipse

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 06:19:38 PM

Still you cant figure out why this price is rediculous?

If I thought you made a serious offer I would actually not have commented here unless interested in buying but the rates you request is beyond crazy.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
kinglr (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 06:23:41 PM

Yea i here a couple people tell me that,the person i buy LR from raise his prices a little on me , so i raise it a little to maintain a little profit, but my friend let me know the amount of LR you are interested in buying and i'll try my best to make you a better offer. PM me about it.
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 06:30:35 PM

So you are trying to make money as a middle man selling LR? Sorry, but you are going to have think up a more useful service if you expect to make any money doing business on this forum. Also, you will need to develop a good reputation - people are very suspicious here so it takes time to build trust.
Clipse

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 06:33:09 PM

Yea i here a couple people tell me that,the person i buy LR from raise his prices a little on me , so i raise it a little to maintain a little profit, but my friend let me know the amount of LR you are interested in buying and i'll try my best to make you a better offer. PM me about it.

With your business sense I would never exchange a dime with you.

Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 06:35:57 PM

Let's put it this way-- If there's one thing that I can deduce with 100% confidence from this thread-reading experience, it is that you are not my friend.

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2012, 07:22:53 PM

So you are trying to make money as a middle man selling LR? Sorry, but you are going to have think up a more useful service if you expect to make any money doing business on this forum. Also, you will need to develop a good reputation - people are very suspicious here so it takes time to build trust.

I feel that even I would have a difficult time raising BTC funds or offering up an exchange service like the OP. Others, who were thought of as being trustworthy, turned around and fucked backers/clients in the ass, and didn't even have the decency to use a lubricant. As far as I'm concern, the OP's business model and attitude sucks platypus eggs. At this stage of his enterprise, if he were to change his exchange rate to reflect only a one penny (US) profit, he would fail to earn enough coinage to purchase a sample bottle of Jergens to use of on his marks.

~Bruno~

kinglr (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 07:37:22 PM

@ clipse my business sense huh, you'll never exchange a dime, nothing ventured ,nothing gained ,if my business sense offend you don't need to do business with me it won't hurt, but don't comment like am a scam or ripper if you never tried to see if am legit. and @  Blaztoize , theres no friends in business thats the number one rule you must learn , the people who you thought is your friend could become the worst ones at hurting you because they get to close, So maybe you have a lot of friends in business but i don't , for me its only about respect , you give it and get it back ,the more respect they show you the more you show them, there be nothing in this world that holds together without respect not friendship thats just a word.
Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 08:03:42 PM

Please forgive me for saying this so blatantly, but it's beneficial for you to listen to what I'm saying: You're being perceived as a fool and a generally shady person right now.

Keep in mind that YOU are the one being initiated here for trustworthiness. I've already said that we aren't buddies so I'm not trying to empathize with you. I merely want to point you in the right direction since it seems that you honestly can't see where you stand right now.

Stop trying to play "big bro" to us (or me) when you still have your own reputation at stake. You'd be surprised at the bright minds that frequent this community. You will need some positive reputation/respect before you can even begin doing whatever the hell it is that you're trying to do. At the current, we take you for a fool, regardless of how clever you think you are.

I hope that in the end this works out for you. No wait, you told me friendship is just a word because somehow I came off as if friends and business were inseparable. Nvm then. Earn that respect. Roll Eyes

/threadexit

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
kinglr (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 08:20:26 PM

Please forgive me for saying this so blatantly, but it's beneficial for you to listen to what I'm saying: You're being perceived as a fool and a generally shady person right now.

Keep in mind that YOU are the one being initiated here for trustworthiness. I've already said that we aren't buddies so I'm not trying to empathize with you. I merely want to point you in the right direction since it seems that you honestly can't see where you stand right now.

Stop trying to play "big bro" to us (or me) when you still have your own reputation at stake. You'd be surprised at the bright minds that frequent this community. You will need some positive reputation/respect before you can even begin doing whatever the hell it is that you're trying to do. At the current, we take you for a fool, regardless of how clever you think you are.

I hope that in the end this works out for you. No wait, you told me friendship is just a word because somehow I came off as if friends and business were inseparable. Nvm then. Earn that respect. Roll Eyes

/threadexit
I hear you my friend , its not that am playing big or nothing like that my friend ,but its that some before just came blatantly and said that what i do is a scam or that i am trying to rip off people when he never tried my services before. Lets say what ever work you do , someone goes into you work and says you are a thief  and then you get fired , i think you would not like that huh, it would be taking bread out of your family mouth, so all am saying is respect what i do the same as i respect everyone for what they do , simple as that not trying to be rude about it either.
Clipse

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 09:50:06 PM

/threadexit
I hear you my friend , its not that am playing big or nothing like that my friend ,but its that some before just came blatantly and said that what i do is a scam or that i am trying to rip off people when he never tried my services before. Lets say what ever work you do , someone goes into you work and says you are a thief  and then you get fired , i think you would not like that huh, it would be taking bread out of your family mouth, so all am saying is respect what i do the same as i respect everyone for what they do , simple as that not trying to be rude about it either.

Now the real question, do you ever read the words coming out of your keyboard ?

I will give you a nudge in the right direction if you really want to do business on this forum:

1.) Competing rates : If established users ask 1-5% on exchanging then you as a new player need to atleast offer at the same rates but preferably lower since you have to earn street-cred.

2.) Stop assuming because this is a bitcoin forum that people on here are desperate to get ripped off, no other exchanger would charge your exchange fees, not even the scam site run by Bruce "SCAMRAT" Wagner over at buybitcoins.

First 2 lessons are free.

Liberty Payout

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 10:09:57 PM

This user informed me over PM that he is Cush31 and was banned for "spamming". I presume the "c" on his keyboard has cross-wired with the "p".
kinglr (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 10:30:39 PM

/threadexit
I hear you my friend , its not that am playing big or nothing like that my friend ,but its that some before just came blatantly and said that what i do is a scam or that i am trying to rip off people when he never tried my services before. Lets say what ever work you do , someone goes into you work and says you are a thief  and then you get fired , i think you would not like that huh, it would be taking bread out of your family mouth, so all am saying is respect what i do the same as i respect everyone for what they do , simple as that not trying to be rude about it either.

Now the real question, do you ever read the words coming out of your keyboard ?

I will give you a nudge in the right direction if you really want to do business on this forum:

1.) Competing rates : If established users ask 1-5% on exchanging then you as a new player need to atleast offer at the same rates but preferably lower since you have to earn street-cred.

2.) Stop assuming because this is a bitcoin forum that people on here are desperate to get ripped off, no other exchanger would charge your exchange fees, not even the scam site run by Bruce "SCAMRAT" Wagner over at buybitcoins.

First 2 lessons are free.
My friend , what i sell is not a need on this forum , but if anyone needs LR am here. I may charge high because i buy to sell, and i don't only sell to people from this forum. So if you see anyone thats legit selling LR for Like $100LR for $105PP most likely they are scamming  , because i've been scam before by people who claim to sell at those prices, thats the number way to spot a scammer " when its to unbelievable it usually a scam. , but if you my friend knows anyone Thats legit and sells at that price let me know , because i will definitely buy LR from them.
kinglr (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 10:34:34 PM

This user informed me over PM that he is Cush31 and was banned for "spamming". I presume the "c" on his keyboard has cross-wired with the "p".
That is true my friend , i did inform you of that , i didn't know what spamming was at that time , i was just publishing my services a little, but never one word about scamming with the transactions i did from anyone on the forum. What is the purpose of telling that info Liberty Payout when i told you in private.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: