Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [10BTC INVESTED] BitcoinPonzi.io - 3 Day Rounds | 100% Auto+ Secure | 125% Instant Payouts  (Read 2407 times)
BitcoinPonzi.io (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:43:48 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 06:21:46 AM by BitcoinPonzi.io

Everything is online and functional!!

PROMO: LAST INVESTOR WHEN THE ROUND ENDS GETS 200%!

-- BitcoinPonzi.io - 100% Automated Bitcoin Ponzi --
BitcoinPonzi.io is a new gambling game developed for bitcoin ponzi lovers around the web. The process is extremely straight forward and simple. Simply send bitcoins to the address on-site, wait until the next user sends their BTC and receive your payout! The process is 100% automated and instant. Rounds last for 3 days and then reset with a new address. Investment info below!

URL: https://bitcoinponzi.io | Email: admin@bitcoinponzi.io
Address for ROUND 1: 1PonziUFBxbHQLhHBcWGpBEGpVeErC1xu7

https://i.imgur.com/g1x2d0T.png

Frequently Asked Questions:
What is BitcoinPonzi.io?
BitcoinPonzi.io is a new gambling game developed for bitcoin ponzi lovers around the web. The process is extremely straight forward and simple. Simply send bitcoins to the address on-site, wait until the next user sends their BTC and receive your payout! The process is 100% automated and instant. Rounds last for 3 days and then reset with a new address.

How does BitcoinPonzi work?
Follow instructions on the homepage, send bitcoin to 1PonziUFBxbHQLhHBcWGpBEGpVeErC1xu7 and you will be placed in queue to get back 125% of your deposit. The returns on your investment come from other investors, so as long as people invest after you, you will be paid!

How can I be sure you will not run with funds?
You can find all deposits and payments on our addressess blockchain. Simply click our address on the homepage to view all activity. It is impossible for us to move funds without the whole world seeing, making this program scam free and transparent.

When do rounds reset?
Rounds reset every three days, according to the homepage countdown.

The round has ended but I have not been repaid? What happened to my bitcoin?
You lost the game. This site is a gamble just like any other site and this time your gamble did not pay off. Try again, and maybe your gamble will return!

Can I use an Exchange or Shared Wallet for Auto Ponzi?
No you can not. If you use a exchange or shared wallet, you will not receive the payout to your address as you do not have control of this address. Blockchain.info wallet addresses are allowed.

How long does it take to receive the payout?
As soon as the wallet has 125% of the next due payout, it is paid.

When do transactions appear on the table?
Transactions appear instantly as soon as they reach our deposit address.

When do transactions get paid?
Once the deposit has hit one confirmation. If you do not have one confirmation you will be skipped and the next person is paid.

How does the owner benefit?
BitcoinPonzi takes 5% operation fee. You will still receive 125%, this fee is added to the total needed for payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 02:45:10 AM

Ooh looks like im gonna be the first investor. ill start out small and if it works ill reinvest.
https://blockchain.info/tx/8f2e3ae84e62d241f9dd6a598b52e2c5cb00bd7721a042ecb471c8162e8bc008

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 03:15:20 AM

Just invested 3 more payments of 0.01, and I received one back, just waiting on my confirms for the other ones. Can we have some more investments from other people to get this rolling?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 04:02:28 AM

Just invested 3 more payments of 0.01, and I received one back, just waiting on my confirms for the other ones. Can we have some more investments from other people to get this rolling?
Got all my payments back with their 125% return. One person sent 0.03 after me. Keep it going and I will reinvest.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:05:32 AM

yea that was me so i guess I am the last man standing
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:06:37 AM

never mind got it back.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:08:58 AM

What is the minimum deposit?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:11:00 AM

.01 I think from OP
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:13:04 AM

.01 I think from OP

Where? I cant seem to find.. Anyway, sent 0.01 BTC..

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:32:33 AM

Yo Op you need to fix the damn website loading.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 04:38:08 AM

Website super slow for me but it looks like its doing well, up to 1.3 btc in

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:39:55 AM

Website super slow for me but it looks like its doing well, up to 1.3 btc in

thinking its because  of this. Deposits are listed every 5 Minutes. You will not be paid unless your deposit is CONFIRMED they are making sure there are fees included.
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:41:59 AM

Website isn't working for me either. It's still stuck on "Connecting..."

Either the site's down or it's loading very, very slowly. Hopefully it's just a minor issue.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:43:13 AM

Look like this ponzi is attracting lot of attention. Invested another 0.011 BTC.

ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:56:34 AM

site loads extremely slowly/not at all
xwtfbobx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:00:03 AM

oh well hopefully it gets back running smoothly

tip the bit to me:   1HZP4RD2CQgMRWTjdLfws7ukTmKxiLQv3q

Scrypt.cc Check it out!
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:01:30 AM

I just put in 0.01 BTC. I couldn't find any mention of a minimum deposit anywhere on the site or the OP but others have put in the same amount and it seems to be showing up so I'm guessing this is OK. Looking at the transactions on Blockchain.info, there seems to be a lot of deposits going on:

http://blockchain.info/address/1PonziUFBxbHQLhHBcWGpBEGpVeErC1xu7

Website isn't working for me either. It's still stuck on "Connecting..."

Either the site's down or it's loading very, very slowly. Hopefully it's just a minor issue.

It's working from here, although it's a bit slow.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:01:54 AM

Deposits are listed every 5 Minutes. You will not be paid unless your deposit is CONFIRMED

Guess what happens if it did not get confirmed and you are next in line?
xwtfbobx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:03:53 AM

Quick Stats
Total Deposited   Deposits
3.7787    25
BTC Until Next Payout:
Temporarely disabled

that would concern me more, popped up right after i send in my payment Sad

tip the bit to me:   1HZP4RD2CQgMRWTjdLfws7ukTmKxiLQv3q