Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:13:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good site to sell physical items?  (Read 2967 times)
Cipa (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:37:51 AM

I can get a bunch of stuff with discount so I've been searching around for a place to sell. I'm surprised that I only found a few sites that allow you to sell stuff for Bitcoins and they also have low traffic. Any suggestion?

michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:39:50 AM

I can get a bunch of stuff with discount so I've been searching around for a place to sell. I'm surprised that I only found a few sites that allow you to sell stuff for Bitcoins and they also have low traffic. Any suggestion?
Make your own website! Cheesy
Many people have made their own website, selling physical stuff such as Pox Peppers or whatever it's called.

Cipa (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:45:14 AM

Many people have made their own website, selling physical stuff such as Pox Peppers or whatever it's called.

I have no experience in web development so my site would be awful...

michaeladair

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:47:08 AM

You can get someone to help make your webesite? Tongue

Cipa (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:09:34 AM

You can get someone to help make your webesite? Tongue

Nah, that's just additional cost.

Keep an eye on projects like openbazzar, not ready for mainstream yet but very promising and making progress. Used to be bitmit but that's long gone, the goods section here has a limited amount of success and there's an IRC channel that does ok, may be others but I'm out of touch. Sorely needed, paypal's getting behind in a big way so ebay shouldn't be far off.

How can I find that IRC channel?

Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:48:24 PM

cryptothrift for bitcoin

ebay for cash

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 03:58:57 PM

ebay for maximum return. everyone else is a cheapfuck. esp on this forum.
paulthetafy

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:22:29 PM

CryptoThrift has more than 20,000 users now and gets 500,000 views a month when not actively marketing, 2-3 times that amount when we are.  We are ramping up our development efforts over the next few months to introduce features making it easier for sellers to upload and manage larger volumes of items.  It's a few months away yet, but the site might still be of interest to you now.

Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:38:15 PM

https://bitcoinhelp.net/get/sell-stuff-for-bitcoins

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Cipa (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:13:06 PM

CryptoThrift has more than 20,000 users now and gets 500,000 views a month when not actively marketing, 2-3 times that amount when we are.  We are ramping up our development efforts over the next few months to introduce features making it easier for sellers to upload and manage larger volumes of items.  It's a few months away yet, but the site might still be of interest to you now.

Made a listing there, but it has few views. Only around 10 per item in a week :/
https://cryptothrift.com/advanced-search/?username=Cipa

GamingOn

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:09:51 PM

http://Listia.com is a good place where you can sell psychical items to gain points and then you can use those points go gain Bitcoin! I like gaining Bitcoin and would recommend checking it out.

Cipa (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:57:44 PM

http://Listia.com is a good place where you can sell psychical items to gain points and then you can use those points go gain Bitcoin! I like gaining Bitcoin and would recommend checking it out.
That's a horrible site to be honest. It takes a lot of points for like $2 worth of BTC? I'll pass. Hope Cryptothrift gets more visitors so I can actually sell my items Cheesy

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 08:34:55 PM

https://gli.ph/m/marketplace/featured

https://blog.gli.ph/2015/01/05/introducing-gliph-marketplace/

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 01:56:39 PM

What exactly are you selling ?
Cipa (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:14:05 PM

Electronics mostly.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 05:37:19 PM

Electronics mostly.

Okay may i know what , may be i might be interested in something
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:35:44 PM

Electronics mostly.

You could make a few sales here in the forum I guess...
Cipa (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:12:38 PM

Electronics mostly.

I've already had, gonna do a few more soon Smiley

cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:23:39 PM

Electronics mostly.

Link to the thread?
Cipa (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:27:59 PM

Electronics mostly.

Link to the thread?

I'm gonna link it there as soon as I create it, most likely tomorrow or the day after that.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: