Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guiminer error  (Read 712 times)
Tidalshock (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:46:52 PM

Hey, I am trying to mine on my gpu just for the hell of it because why not, and because the machine I'm building is missing one part, so I am running on my iMac(please can we skip, why mac talk) and I got guiminer I get it setup but when i press start mine I don't get any shares. I have googled the problem nothing I have waited a few hours and nothing am I missing something I am using Slush's pool cause I don't know any other. Here is the console(I turned it off about 30 min ago and turned it back on a second later)
http://pastebin.com/YG7NtdCV
My setting are
http://imgur.com/ek3L5MK
Please help
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:53:59 AM

Mining bitcoin with GPUs is like digging for gold with a toothpick and guiminer is hopelessly out of date and unmaintained and can't even mine on modern bitcoin mining pools which only use stratum. Sorry, it's no longer 2011.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: